Card Reading for Jazz

apanda
Celestite

Card Reading for Jazz

Postby apanda » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:50 am

Hi Jazz

I did your card reading based on what you told me about wanting to know if you are going to be doing more with your mediumship and healing.

I used my "Magical Mermaids and Dolphins" Oracle cards this time - as I felt that I was pulled more towards that set.

The first card I pulled (Past) is Healing Heart and the message on the card says "You're a powerful healer. Keep up the great work!". So looking at this card, you have managed to help people with your gift of healing. The card also says that you are urged to take your healing to the next level and that by doing so you will see a shift in the people and situations that come to you for help.

The second card I pulled (present) is Yes and the messages says "Your intuition is correct. Take action accordingly". So your intuition about doing more with mediumship and healing is correct and you need to work towards this more. This card is just additional validation on what you already know.The card also says that your feelings may be tempered by the fear of life changes. However, you are supported in all ways and you just need to ask for help and accept it.

The third card I pulled (future) is You're being helped and the message says "Heaven is working behind the scenes to help you, even if you don't see results yet". With this card you are urged to notice signs that your manifestation is near. Even if you don't see any evidence of this right now, your prayers have been heard and answered. You need to stay centered in faith and gratitude in order to open the door to your desires.

I think you will do wonders with taking both your mediumship and healing to a new level. And as for you being worthy - the answer is Yes!! You are worthy of all of your skills and abilities.

That is what I get from these cards for you.

Hope that helps.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Card Reading for Jazz

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi Jazz

I did your card reading based on what you told me about wanting to know if you are going to be doing more with your mediumship and healing.

I used my "Magical Mermaids and Dolphins" Oracle cards this time - as I felt that I was pulled more towards that set.
HI APANDA WHAT AN AMAZING READING, THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I HAD TEARS,YOU HAVE A REAL ABILITY WITH YOUR INTUITION USING WHAT CARDS YOU FEEL DRAWN TO, SPIRIT IS CERTAINLY WORKING WITH YOU IN EVERY WAY DONT EVER DOUBT YOUR ABILITIES. ;)
The first card I pulled (Past) is Healing Heart and the message on the card says "You're a powerful healer. Keep up the great work!". So looking at this card, you have managed to help people with your gift of healing. The card also says that you are urged to take your healing to the next level and that by doing so you will see a shift in the people and situations that come to you for help.

iT HAS TAKEN ME A LONG TIME TO HEAL FROM THE LOSS OF MY SON RAYMOND :ymhug: AND ALL THE HURTFULL,PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE MY TWO HUSBANDS HAVE DONE TO ME WHEN ALL I WANTED WAS TO LOVE THEM, BE HAPPY WITH MY CHILDREN AND HAVE A HOME FOR MY CHILDREN AND MYSELF LIKE MOST MARRIED WOMEN WHO HAD HUSBANDS TO SUPPORT AND LOVE THEM BACK.
THANKYOU FOR CONFIRMING MY HEALING ABILITES I DO WANT TO DO MORE WORK WITH THAT AND I WAS ONCE TOLD I HEAL WITH WORDS HENCE MY MEDIUMSHIP AND WITH MY HANDS ON PEOPLE AND ANIMALS. :ymhug:

The second card I pulled (present) is Yes and the messages says "Your intuition is correct. Take action accordingly". So your intuition about doing more with mediumship and healing is correct and you need to work towards this more. This card is just additional validation on what you already know.The card also says that your feelings may be tempered by the fear of life changes. However, you are supported in all ways and you just need to ask for help and accept it.

i DO NEED TO HAVE MORE FAITH IN MYSELF, AS I SEEM TO LACK SOME OF THAT AT TIMES, AND YES I DO FEAR CHANGES BEING A TAURUS WE DONT LIKE CHANGE BUT WE KNOW IT IS NECESSARY..I GIVE ALOT OF THANKS TO GOD, MY ANGELS, MY GUIDES, MY SPIRITUAL HELPER MY SON :ymhug: FOR ALL THE HELP I DO HAVE AND KNOW IS AROUND ME IT IS ME THAT GETS FEARFULL AT TIMES I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT I WAS GOOD ENOUGH.
SO THANKYOU FOR THAT IT IS COMFORTING.

The third card I pulled (future) is You're being helped and the message says "Heaven is working behind the scenes to help you, even if you don't see results yet". With this card you are urged to notice signs that your manifestation is near. Even if you don't see any evidence of this right now, your prayers have been heard and answered. You need to stay centered in faith and gratitude in order to open the door to your desires.

I DO ALOT OF PRAYING I FEEL GUILTY AT TIMES ASKING FOR SO MUCH HELP WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY WHO ARE IN NEED TO, BUT I KNOW THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH HELP FROM HEAVEN TO GO AROUND :) THANKYOU FOR CONFIRMING MY PRAYERS ARE BEING HEARD AND LIKE YOU SAID WE DONT ALWAYS SEE STRAIGHT AWAY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE THAT COMES FROM HAVING FAITH I DO LOOK OUT FOR SIGNS I HAVE LEARNED TO KNOW WHAT MANY SIGNS MEANS AND THEY ALWAYS HAPPEN, I KNOW GREAT THINGS HAPPEN BEHIND THE SCENES IN HEAVEN SO MUCH WORK GOES ONTO HELPING US ITS AMAZING. :ymhug: I AM ALWAYS SENDING MY LOVE TO ALL IN HEAVEN THAT DO A GREAT JOB FOR US ALL IF PEOPLE KNEW HOW MUCH WORK DOES GO ON BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WOULD BE AMAZED.
JUST AS I KNOW THEY ARE HELPING YOU WITH YOUR HEARTS DESIRE :ymhug: I SEE PINK AROUND YOU :)

I think you will do wonders with taking both your mediumship and healing to a new level. And as for you being worthy - the answer is Yes!! You are worthy of all of your skills and abilities.

THANKYOU IT IS NICE TO KNOW I AM WORTHY OF MY GIFTS I TRY HARD TO HELP IN THE BEST WAY I CAN, I DO FEEL OTHERS PAIN EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY SO I ASK FOR HELP FOR THAT SOUL TO GOD, MY ANGELS, MY GUIDES AND FROM MY SON AND THEY ALL DO A WONDERFUL JOB I AM JUST THE TEA POT THAT POURS OUT THE HELP TO OTHERS I CANT TAKE THE CREDIT FOR ANY OF IT I JUST LIKE TO KNOW I AM WORTHY OF SUCH LOVING WONDERFUL HELP FROM GOD AND HIS HEAVENLY HELP O:-)

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO THAT FOR ME, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MOVING IN WITH MY GRANDSON, HIS FIANCE, AND MY LITTLE GREAT GRANDAUGHTER I CAN SEE HER EVERY DAY TAKE HER FOR WALKS IN THE PRAM, AND ENJOY MY 2 YEAR OLD GREAT GRANDSON ALSO I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE THAT ENERGY AROUND ME THEY ARE SPECIAL LITTLE SOULS O:-) :ymhug:
WORDS ALONE CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME, ENERGY AND CARING TO DO THAT FOR ME, YOU WILL HELP SO MANY PEOPLE WITH SUCH READINGS TO GIVE THEM HOPE, REASURRANCE AND KNOW THAT THEY CAN ACHEIVE GREAT THINGS WHEN THEY KNOW ALL THEY NEED IS MORE FAITH AND,BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES MORE , THEN SEE THE REALITY OF THAT FAITH. :)

I WOULD ADVERTISE YOUR READINGS YOUR ARE READY TO DO THEM FOR OTHERS, I FEEL YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS A GENUINE READER AND I ALSO KNOW YOU HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO WHICH ALSO INVOLVES HEALING( WHICH ALSO HEALS YOU IN THE WAY YOU NEED HEALING THE MOST) WITH WHAT YOU BRING THROUGH FOR OTHERS IN TIME OF NEED I DO FEEL YOU WILL BE SWAMPED ON FACEBOOK AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO KEEP UP THE DEMAND OF FREE READINGS I JUST FEEL PRIVATE FOR YOU TO REALLY HELP THOSE IN GREAT NEED OF THE RIGHT KIND OF HELP, I NEVER OVERTAX MY ENERGY MY GUIDES TOLD ME THAT A LONG TIME AGO, I DONT GO OUT LOOKING FOR FAME OR FORTUNE ITS NOT ME, I AM HAPPY TO SIT AT HOME AT MY TIME OF LIFE WHICH IS GRAZING, AND GO ON MY LAPTOP AND SEE WHAT HELP I CAN OFFER TO THOSE IN NEED , MY PRIVATE LIFE IS THE SAME I FIND SPIRIT SENDS ME THOSE IN NEED OF THE RIGHT KIND OF HELP, HEALING AND COMFORT TO COME TO ME PRIVATELY FOR THAT ONE ON ONE HELP. O:-)

PLEASE CHARGE FOR YOUR SERVICES, IF YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE CHARITY OR A COUPLE LIKE MYSELF WHICH ARE THE K9 DOGGIE RESCUE HOME, THE CATS HAVEN AS MY SON DIED OF HEAD INJURIES I SUPPORT THE HEAD INJURED SOCIETY, I PUT ANY MONEY I RECIEVE INTO MY CHARITIES BECAUSE WITH MY DONATIONS TO ALL DOGGIES AND CATS THAT ARE IN HOMES THAT STRUGGLE THROUGH LACK OF FUNDING AND ARE IN NEED OF ALL THE OUTSIDE HELP THEY CAN, SO THE WONDERFUL DEVOTED, LOVING PEOPLE WHO GIVE THEIR TIME FREE TO LOOK AFTER ALL THE DOGGIES AND CATS THAT ARE DUMPED OR TIED TO THE POSTS OUTSIDE THE HOME, OR MISTREATED BY OTHERS CAN GIVE THEM WARM BEDS IN WINTER, COOL SURROUNDINGS IN SUMMER FOOD AND VET CARE I HAVE SEEN THE LOVE, CARE AND HARD WORK THAT GOES INTO LOOKING AFTER ANIMALS WHO CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES OR LOOK AFTER THEMSELVES IT IS OVERPOWERING HOW MUCH LOVE IS POURED INTO THOSE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS THAT DESERVE TO BE LOOKED AFTER AND THEY GO TO HUGE LENGTHS TO MAKE SURE THEIR DOGGIES AND CATS GO TO GOOD LOVING HOMES.
MYSELF MANY TIMES I HAVE NEEDED FOOD AND MONEY TO HELP PAY MY BILLS,AND MY READINGS HAVE BEEN A GODSEND TO ME WHEN I HAVE HAD NOTHING, I DONT CHARGE ALOT AND I DONT TURN AWAY ANYONE AWAY THROUGH LACK OF MONEY IF THEY DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE READING, I ASK THEM WHEN THEY ARE ON THEIR FEET COULD THEY PLEASE DONATE WHAT THEY CAN AFFORD TO MY CHARITIES OR WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE PAID ME WHICH I PASS ON ANYWAY TO MY CHARITIES SO EITHER WAY THE DOGGIES, CATS AND THE HEAD INJURED SOCIETY ARE HELPED :) AND BENEFITED SO ITS A WIN
:) SITUATON.

THANKYOU AGAIN GODBLESS AND DO THINK ABOUT HOW TO DO YOUR READINGS OUR ENERGY NEEDS TO BE CONSERVED AND WE NEED A SPACE WHERE WE CAN HAVE INNER PEACE, CALM, BE RELAXED AND FEEL GOOD INSIDE ABOUT THE WORK WE DO THAT HELPS OTHERS IT IS A HAPPY FEELING I CANT EXPLAIN IT BUT YOU WILL EXPEREINCE IT YOURSELF ONCE YOU START HELPING PEOPLE....JAZZXX

That is what I get from these cards for you.

Hope that helps.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi Jazz

I am glad that the reading helped and confirmed what you already know.

Pink around me - does that mean what I think it means? I hope so. But either way, it sounds like a good thing.

I have put a page on facebook and have kept my prices low (well I think they are quite reasonable) and I had a friend from facebook as for a reading and she couldn't afford to pay, so I did one for free for her. I am sure that if things work out for her, that in someway, my kindness will be paid forward or something.

The reason I put prices on facebook is because I thought that with the money, then I can use it to obtain more cards to do my readings with and I can also get some other items to use for my readings - music, candles, etc. And then maybe after that I can look at putting it towards a charity or something.

Me, a healer? I don't know how that can be? How does one become a healer?

I have always wondered why I am here. Maybe to help people, I don't know. I just have never really been able to find that one place that I feel like I belong. I love my work and enjoy going to work, but I still feel like it is still not the right place in the long run - it is right for now, but how long that will last, I don't know.

I still have to learn what signs to look for and how to interpret them, but I guess that will come in time.

I am really glad that the reading was exactly what you wanted and needed.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi Jazz

I am glad that the reading helped and confirmed what you already know.

Pink around me - does that mean what I think it means? I hope so. But either way, it sounds like a good thing.

I have put a page on facebook and have kept my prices low (well I think they are quite reasonable) and I had a friend from facebook as for a reading and she couldn't afford to pay, so I did one for free for her. I am sure that if things work out for her, that in someway, my kindness will be paid forward or something.
:) HI APANDA.
WHAT YOU PUT OUT AND GIVE FROM THE HEART COMES BACK TO US TENFOLD IN MANY WONDERFUL WAYS. :)

The reason I put prices on facebook is because I thought that with the money, then I can use it to obtain more cards to do my readings with and I can also get some other items to use for my readings - music, candles, etc. And then maybe after that I can look at putting it towards a charity or something. :)
THATS RIGHT IT IS WAY AND MEANS OF HELPING TO BUY NEW CARDS FOR YOURSELF, CANDLES, OILS, MUSIC WHICH ARE ALL IMPORTANT TO HELP YOU RELAX TO TUNE IN TO YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDES BEFORE YOU DO YOUR READINGS. I LOVE ALL MY CRYSTALS, MUSIC, OILS, AND CANDLES ON AND AROUND ME WHEN I DO MY READINGS ESPICIALLY AT NIGHT ITS MAGICAL THE ENERGY YOU FEEL FROM SPIRIT IS AMAZING O:-) :ymhug:
AND YES TO HELP CHARITIES IN NEED THERE ARE MANY MANY GOOD CAUSES THAT YOU FEEL PASSIONATE ABOUT TO DONATE TO.

Me, a healer? I don't know how that can be? How does one become a healer? :) THOSE WHO HAVE GIFTS OF MEDIUMSHIP, HEALING AND OTHER PYSCHIC ABILITIES WHO WORK WITH GODS DIVINE LIGHT AND LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE AND THOSE WHO WORK TO HELP, PRESERVE , SAVE AND RESCUE ANY ANIMALS AND FIGHT TO STOP ANY CRUELTY TO ANY ANIMAL AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE BORN WITH THE PURPOSE OF WHAT THEY HAVE CHOSEN AND HOW THEY ARE MEANT TO WORK WITH THEIR GIFTS, STRENGTHS AND STRONG BELIEFS THAT NO ONE OR NO ANIMAL SHOULD BE MISTREATED OR ABUSED GOD SENDS THE RIGHT ANGELS TO HELP WITH ANY TASK WE MAY HAVE ON THIS EARTH PLANE THAT NEED DIVINE ASSISTANCE TO PUT ANY WRONGS RIGHT GOD CHOOSES US AND WE CHOOSE THIS PATH TO HELP ANYONE IN NEED WE ARE GIVEN GODS BLESSING TO DO THAT FOR THOSE LESS FORTUNATE THAN US INCLUDING ANIMALS WHO CANT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES AND HELPLESS CHILDREN WHO NEED PROTECTION AGAINST THOSE WHO WOULD ABUSE THEM WE SHOULD NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF GOD, HIS LOVE OR HIS LAW.

THROUGH YOUR WAY OF WORKING YOU HEAL ON A SOUL LEVEL JUST LIKE WHAT YOU BROUGHT THROUGH FOR ME GAVE ME A HEALING ON A SOUL LEVEL, YOU ARE BEING HELPED AND GUIDED LIKE MYSELF WE ARE NEVER ALONE IN OUR WORK SPIRIT IS RIGHT WITH US AND BESIDE US GIVING US WHAT WE NEED AT ANY GIVEN TIME FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED.

I have always wondered why I am here. Maybe to help people, I don't know. I just have never really been able to find that one place that I feel like I belong. I love my work and enjoy going to work, but I still feel like it is still not the right place in the long run - it is right for now, but how long that will last, I don't know. :)
DONT WORRY WE ARE ALL SHOWN THE WAY, THE PROCESS OF LIFE WILL ALWAYS BRING US TO HOW WE ARE MEANT TO BE AND WHAT IT IS WE ARE MEANT TO BE DOING IN LIFE AND OUR PURPOSE HERE.

I still have to learn what signs to look for and how to interpret them, but I guess that will come in time. :)
YES YOU WILL LEARN TO KNOW SIGNS AS I HAVE, THEY ARE FEELING,SONGS, THOUGHTS, BOOKS, MUSIC, PICTURES, NATURE, ANIMALS, THE OCEAN, THE WINDS, THE CLOUDS, RAINBOWS, OTHER PEOPLE AND WHAT THEY SAY, AND MUCH MORE SIGNS COME TO US IN ALOT OF UNUSUAL WAYS.

I am really glad that the reading was exactly what you wanted and needed.
IT WAS EVERYTHING I NEEDED AND WANTED THANKYOU IT MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE WITH YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN CONFIRMATION AND NEW INSIGHTS TO LET YOU KNOW SPIRIT IS WITH YOU AND THAT YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK ;) TAKE CARE JAZZ. :ymhug: XX
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Psychic development”