Card Readings

apanda
Celestite

Card Readings

Postby apanda » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am

Hi

Just wondering what cards everyone uses to do readings - if you do readings with cards of course. And do I need to use the same pack everytime.

I have 4 different packs and sometimes I have a specific pack in mind that I want to use for a particular situation or question. But sometimes I am not sure which pack to use and will just let my intuition guide me.

The packs that I have are: Titania's Fortune Cards, Tarot Cards, Goddess Oracle, and Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards.

Will these be ok to start with and to practice more with?

jazz
Angelite

Re: Card Readings

Postby jazz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi

Just wondering what cards everyone uses to do readings - if you do readings with cards of course. And do I need to use the same pack everytime.

I have 4 different packs and sometimes I have a specific pack in mind that I want to use for a particular situation or question. But sometimes I am not sure which pack to use and will just let my intuition guide me.

The packs that I have are: Titania's Fortune Cards, Tarot Cards, Goddess Oracle, and Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards.

Will these be ok to start with and to practice more with?
I have had the mermaids and dolphins oracle cards and the godess oracle cards both nice packs with good energy and wisdom,
I used them for my own benefit, i only pull a card when i have finished a reading to finish off with, just go with what your energy chooses for you and what you feel comfortable with, my girlfriends brings over a few packs of oracle cards and when she does a reading for me she sits for a minute and lets her energy guide her to what pack she feels will bring me the guidance i need and they are always spot on ;)
Trust your intuition to guide you to use what oracle cards you feel is necessary for that reading you may choose one or more packs your intuition will let you know :)
I am looking forward to my reading thankyou in advance....jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:15 pm

I have had the mermaids and dolphins oracle cards and the godess oracle cards both nice packs with good energy and wisdom,
I used them for my own benefit, i only pull a card when i have finished a reading to finish off with, just go with what your energy chooses for you and what you feel comfortable with, my girlfriends brings over a few packs of oracle cards and when she does a reading for me she sits for a minute and lets her energy guide her to what pack she feels will bring me the guidance i need and they are always spot on ;)
Trust your intuition to guide you to use what oracle cards you feel is necessary for that reading you may choose one or more packs your intuition will let you know :)
I am looking forward to doing a reading for someone new - am quite excited to try this for someone that I don't know

How do I do a reading for you though? What do I need to do? I might have to give it a try on the weekend though, as the next couple of days I will not be able to find somewhere quiet to concentrate.

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:18 pm

I have lots of cards. there are only a few I use on a regular basis. they are the fawkner tarot, the physic tarot, and Doreen virtues angel tarot. Fawkner, are back and white photography, they are easy to read they are the ones I use for me. I actually havnt done a reading for anyone really.. But one day wll

I have another 9 decks that I use sometimes. I am abit of a collector.

I am going to make myself some rune, cause they do interest me :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 am

I am looking forward to doing a reading for someone new - am quite excited to try this for someone that I don't know

How do I do a reading for you though? What do I need to do? I might have to give it a try on the weekend though, as the next couple of days I will not be able to find somewhere quiet to concentrate.
Hi Apanda :)

Do a reading when you feel your energy is right, meditation is always good for grounding yourself and connecting to your spirit guide/guides and angels from the higher astral and mental planes of the Universe, these planes are of the hightest of Gods Light, Love, Truth, Protection, Guidance, Wisdom, Healing, and compassion.
I call upon my guides from those planes each time i do a reading for someone, i know then i have called in my spritual guide/guides, my spiritual helper my son :ymhug: my angels and i have asked for Gods blessing to help me give guidance to the best of my ability.
Before you start you could do the same sit quietly, try to put too many thoughts buzzing around your head out of your thoughts, by deep breathing until you feel more relaxed and calm within, then ask for your spiritual help to come forward from the above planes to bridge the gap between the spirit world and the earth plane.
I usually ask a person what is one thing in your life now that is affecting you the most emotionally, or what would you like guidance with now .
That gives your guide/guides and helpers something to work on to bring through the best possible guidance to where they see the person you are reading for needs it the most, so ask your guides to connect you intuitively to your cards and ask them to help you use your intuition to the best of your ability and for your highest of good and for the highest of good for the person you are reading for. :)

You may find your own way, but that is just to give you a little insight on how to connect to your spiritual help as they give you the right guidance of the highest of truth, wisdom, and love.

okay i will ask you...Can you please do a spread around me to see if my spiritual work will progress more, and is there anything i need to be aware of that will benifit me as i doubt my abilities at times. Godbless.
I have my candles burning, my incense or aromatherapy oil burning, soft meditation music playing when i meditate get comfortable , wear comfortable clothes and just relax your mind as much as you can the deep breathing i have mentioned helps alot.

Try this way as i know you need to be connected to your guides to help you intuitively work with the cards and open you up to reading the cards with your intuition trusting what you feel and see that you know is right.... take your time dont be nervous or doubt yourself (like me) just go with your gut feelings which are your real truth your soul truth and tell it as you intuitively see it and feel it....I look forward to hearing from you :ymhug: .....jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Will let you know as soon as I have something for you Jazz

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:26 am

Will let you know as soon as I have something for you Jazz
;) Good on ya love and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx your mind :) cant wait its always exciting when someone else does a reading for you instead of giving them out all the time :D

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi Jazz

I have your reading for you.

I bought a new oracle card set yesterday - not 100% sure why I thought I needed a new set, but just felt it was the right time to get a new set and so I did. The set I got is called "Ascended Masters Oracle Cards" - not sure why I was drawn to this set, but again I was, so I got them and you are the lucky first person to have a reading done with them.

I did a 3 card spread. The first card is for the immediate past with respect to the situation you inquired about. The middle card reveals your questions current status and what you need to know or work on right now. And the third card shows your immediate future, if you continue on your present path and follow the guidance in the middle card.

First Card: Drink More Water - Oshun

This card comes to you as a sign that your body is thirsty for pure water. Symptoms such as fatigue, difficulty in concentrating, irritation, and excessive hunger can actually be dehydration in disguise. Water helps you flush harsh energies and toxins that your sensitive body might otherwise absorb. Bless your water before drinking it to give yourself a boost of positive energy.

Additional Meanings: Spend time near an ocean, lake or river; Rainfall is significant; Buy a water purifier; Avoid drinking chemical-laden liquids (such as sodas, coffee, or alcohol); Sweat either through exercise, a steam bath, or a sweat lodge.

Oshun is an African Goddess of rivers and waters. She helps women appreciate and enjoy their feminine beauty and sensuality. Both men and women can call upon Oshun for help with their romantic life, increased attractiveness and self-esteem, and any situation involving water or the flow of abundance.

Second Card: Energy Healing - Merlin

The situation you've inquired about involves energy healing. You have healing abilities that you can direct through your hands, thoughts and heart. Send loving energy to elevate and heal this situation. You can clear the energy in a home, office or vehicle as well. Your experiences with energy healing may be so powerful that you decide to conduct healings as a profession.

Additional Meaning: Take an energy-healing course such as Reiki, Qi Gong, Pranic Healing or Healing Touch; Your life purpose involves conducting energy healing; Clear the space in your home or office through Feng Shui, burning sage or other energy-healing methods; Send love to the situation or person; Avoid situations, places, or relationships with harsh energy; Everything is healing and will be okay.

No one knows for certain whether Merlin actually lived as a mortal man or not. What is agreed upon is that Merlin is the quintessential magician and sage-wizard archetype. He's associated with King Arthur's Camelot, Avalon and Glastonbury. He's also considered to be an aspect of Hermes Trismegistus, the teacher of esoteric wisdom. Merlin is a powerful ascended master who helps spiritual teachers and healers focus their energies in beneficial ways.

Third Card: Choose Peace - Paramahansa Yogananda

In this situation, choose the path of peace. As you think about your various options and possible outcomes, which bring the greatest feeling of peace to your body and mind? This is your answer.

Additional Meaning: Listen to your heart's truth; There is always a peaceful alternative to conflict; Your peacefulness elevates your energy and helps you to manifest your desires; Meditate and do yoga as a way of attaining inner peace.

Paramahansa Yogananda is the beloved author of Autobiography of a Yogi who popularized yoga and mediation in the west. Yogananda's books and teachings emphasize the oneness of all spiritual and religious paths, and focus upon developing a deep love connection with God. Call upon Yogananda for guidance on your own spiritual path, as well as help in developing your meditation and yoga practices.

I am not sure if that helps you Jazz.

I am not confident at the moment to read the cards without the book, but if I did with this reading I would say that this spread is telling you that you need a bit more positive energy and self-esteem and that you are a teacher and healer and can learn to develop this to help you and that by doing meditation and yoga you will find the guidance that you seek on your spiritual path.

I really hope that helps and I hope that I have done a passable job of doing a reading for someone that I can't even see :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss

Thank you for letting me do this - I really appreciate it

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi Jazz

I have your reading for you.

I bought a new oracle card set yesterday - not 100% sure why I thought I needed a new set, but just felt it was the right time to get a new set and so I did. The set I got is called "Ascended Masters Oracle Cards" - not sure why I was drawn to this set, but again I was, so I got them and you are the lucky first person to have a reading done with them.

I did a 3 card spread. The first card is for the immediate past with respect to the situation you inquired about. The middle card reveals your questions current status and what you need to know or work on right now. And the third card shows your immediate future, if you continue on your present path and follow the guidance in the middle card.

First Card: Drink More Water - Oshun

This card comes to you as a sign that your body is thirsty for pure water. Symptoms such as fatigue, difficulty in concentrating, irritation, and excessive hunger can actually be dehydration in disguise. Water helps you flush harsh energies and toxins that your sensitive body might otherwise absorb. Bless your water before drinking it to give yourself a boost of positive energy.

Additional Meanings: Spend time near an ocean, lake or river; Rainfall is significant; Buy a water purifier; Avoid drinking chemical-laden liquids (such as sodas, coffee, or alcohol); Sweat either through exercise, a steam bath, or a sweat lodge.

Oshun is an African Goddess of rivers and waters. She helps women appreciate and enjoy their feminine beauty and sensuality. Both men and women can call upon Oshun for help with their romantic life, increased attractiveness and self-esteem, and any situation involving water or the flow of abundance.

Second Card: Energy Healing - Merlin

The situation you've inquired about involves energy healing. You have healing abilities that you can direct through your hands, thoughts and heart. Send loving energy to elevate and heal this situation. You can clear the energy in a home, office or vehicle as well. Your experiences with energy healing may be so powerful that you decide to conduct healings as a profession.

Additional Meaning: Take an energy-healing course such as Reiki, Qi Gong, Pranic Healing or Healing Touch; Your life purpose involves conducting energy healing; Clear the space in your home or office through Feng Shui, burning sage or other energy-healing methods; Send love to the situation or person; Avoid situations, places, or relationships with harsh energy; Everything is healing and will be okay.

No one knows for certain whether Merlin actually lived as a mortal man or not. What is agreed upon is that Merlin is the quintessential magician and sage-wizard archetype. He's associated with King Arthur's Camelot, Avalon and Glastonbury. He's also considered to be an aspect of Hermes Trismegistus, the teacher of esoteric wisdom. Merlin is a powerful ascended master who helps spiritual teachers and healers focus their energies in beneficial ways.

Third Card: Choose Peace - Paramahansa Yogananda

In this situation, choose the path of peace. As you think about your various options and possible outcomes, which bring the greatest feeling of peace to your body and mind? This is your answer.

Additional Meaning: Listen to your heart's truth; There is always a peaceful alternative to conflict; Your peacefulness elevates your energy and helps you to manifest your desires; Meditate and do yoga as a way of attaining inner peace.

Paramahansa Yogananda is the beloved author of Autobiography of a Yogi who popularized yoga and mediation in the west. Yogananda's books and teachings emphasize the oneness of all spiritual and religious paths, and focus upon developing a deep love connection with God. Call upon Yogananda for guidance on your own spiritual path, as well as help in developing your meditation and yoga practices.

I am not sure if that helps you Jazz.

I am not confident at the moment to read the cards without the book, but if I did with this reading I would say that this spread is telling you that you need a bit more positive energy and self-esteem and that you are a teacher and healer and can learn to develop this to help you and that by doing meditation and yoga you will find the guidance that you seek on your spiritual path.

I really hope that helps and I hope that I have done a passable job of doing a reading for someone that I can't even see :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss

Thank you for letting me do this - I really appreciate it
Hi Apanda :)
Wow what an amazing reading, thankyou so much you did really well and were spot on with everything i feel i need to do more for myself to progress with my healing gifts, and my medium gifts, I havent done a healing for a long time and i miss it i love healings O:-) I like meditation because i can really relax my body, mind and soul, i am limited to do certain things like yoga because of bad back ,knee's, neck, and arms i am very flexiable so a quiet mediation is good for me and i am lucky to live right behind the beach so i have all this lovely energy around me.

I do lack confidence in myself at times i was born on the arrow of sceptiscisiam so i am the biggest sceptic of myself, i trust in all my heavenly help but not in myself i hold back alot and i mustnt do that i must try to go more with trusting and believing in myself more.
Those cards you choose certainly work well with your intuition, i brought a new pack myself Angel Tarot cards Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine they are really good and very imformative.

For my health i am juicing vegi's and fruit together and i stay away from processed foods and only eating healthy i dont drink or smoke, i only celebrate certain times with a wine i enjoy.

The best way of reading a new pack of cards is using your intuition and not looking at the book so you have done very well start doing more knowing you can ;) the more you read the more confident you become i think its best to ask a question from a person so you have something to work on, alot of people think we can read minds when they ask questions that are very vague, our guides work to questions for people as they know the right kind of guidance to bring through that will be the best kind of help for that person with what ever they are going through or need guidance with at that time so having a good connection to your guides will help bring through a very accurate helpful reading for that person,.

We all work in different ways, no one works the same with their gifts, we are shown how to use our gifts through our progress with spirit and lessons they send our way in the way of readings and certain people, you may find some people wont want to hear the truth only what they want to hear, so they will tell you that you are wrong, but dont get discouraged with that, just kindly remind them they asked for a reading and you bring through only the highest of truth from the spirit world, and if it wasnt what they wanted to hear then they are not ready to hear the truth of themselves the situation or take responsability for their actions, and choices or the way they see things, saying that, in time they will be shown why that reading came through that way for them we can only give what spirit gives us for another who wishes a reading, what they do with that reading is up to them.
We are taught by spirit in the physical earth plane how to deal with people who come to you and put you down because of the reading i have had many like that and have been ready to chuck it all in because it didnt seem all worth it when all your are trying to do is help another soul, i have cursed spirit many times, for sending me people like that who want to put me down, tell me i am wrong and they are right and make you feel worthless, but they are all part of what we learn while we are on a learning spiritual path, then we will be sent people who are so grateful for the right kind of help, and guidance we give them, spirit balances out our learning so we have both positive and negative energies so we know how to handle negative, if we just kept on having positive feedback we wouldnt know how to deal with any negative when it suddenly hit us, we are put through many trials and tribulations but it is necessary for us to learn for our growth, we gain wisdom throught the experiences we are destined to have and you will find the same for you
Keep up the good work you will do very well, trust in your intuition it is very good :) thankyou again for your reading and it has helped alot...take care jazz. :ymhug:

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:01 pm

I do lack confidence in myself at times i was born on the arrow of sceptiscisiam so i am the biggest sceptic of myself, i trust in all my heavenly help but not in myself i hold back alot and i mustnt do that i must try to go more with trusting and believing in myself more.
Those cards you choose certainly work well with your intuition, i brought a new pack myself Angel Tarot cards Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine they are really good and very imformative.
Hi Jazz

Thank you so much for that - I was a worried a little that the reading was way out of line and that I had gotten it wrong.

Actually the arrow that you were born on was known as the arrow of sceptiscism, but it is now known as the arrow of the enquirer Which means that you enquire about everything and will not accept something unless you research it and prove it for yourself.

I have a friend at work who is born on the same arrow - I am doing a report on him from a book called "Discover your inner self" which has different ways of discovering your inner self and learning more about yourself.

Once again I am glad that my reading was accurate #:-s

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 am

Hi Jazz

Thank you so much for that - I was a worried a little that the reading was way out of line and that I had gotten it wrong.

Actually the arrow that you were born on was known as the arrow of sceptiscism, but it is now known as the arrow of the enquirer Which means that you enquire about everything and will not accept something unless you research it and prove it for yourself.

I have a friend at work who is born on the same arrow - I am doing a report on him from a book called "Discover your inner self" which has different ways of discovering your inner self and learning more about yourself.

Once again I am glad that my reading was accurate #:-s
Hi Apanda :) Thankyou for your reply, and when i read about being born on the arrow sceptiscism, it made more sense your way of explaining it to me, and its true i do that i wont except what i dont feel is real and i suppose that is part of my spiritual work too, as many have come to me over the years with readings they have had from false pyschics, who move around from place to place once they have their money from the readings, they leave a whole lot of confusion, doubt, tears and unhappiness with people who were told their husbands and boyfriends were cheating on them, when they weren't, so i was able to bring through the truth from my guides and as soon as they told me about their readings i knew and felt they were false and was able to give them reasurrance from my guides and angels they have nothing to worry about from their husbands jor boyfriends... :) so thankyou for that now it all makes sense i know i can trust my guides and all my heavenly help and i can now stop doubting myself ;) i know where that doubting myself came from, it was from my childhood, my Mum only wanted two children (my brothers) but when i came along i was called a mistake :( and my Mum would say it to people who would ask how many children do you have, she would say i have two boys and a girl but she was a mistake and after hearing this for many years i felt i shouldnt have been born, my Dad loved me, i felt that love from him, but not from my Mum, she never said that in front of my Dad only people she didnt know.

I went through life believing i was a mistake, until i
was more mature and knew that no one is a mistake we all have a purpose here, i forgave my Mum a long time ago as she didnt know better about what she was saying and how much it hurt me and affected me, i looked after my Mum for 9 years after my Dad died, when she had cancer until she recently passed and she told me the words i have waited many years to hear, thank God i have you in my life you have been a blessing to me and you have helped me so much with everything you are a special person with gifts to use to help others i know you were meant to be here to use those gifts...

That is why a question is important i think, not everyone asks a question , and with readings asked here its usually asking for guidance to a certain issue, or just a reading in general...take care and keep on practising but dont forget your meditation to connect to your higher self and your guide/guides because it is from God, your spiritual help and Angels who give you the answers and guidance you need to bring forward the right kind of help and guidance for those in need. :ymhug:

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Hey there Apanda,

That was a great reading you did for Jazz!!

Cards are never wrong, they are always spot on accurate. Don't over do it though otherwise you will get confused. I have many sets now too, have built up a little collection. I mainly use my Doreen Virtue/Radleigh Valentine Angel Tarot cards - pretty much like the traditional Tarot except it looks a lot more gentle and it comes with angel messages too. Every morning I pull out a little thought for the day from my minor arcana and when something is going on in your life that is a big major thing then of course use the major arcana for that. There are many different layouts and spreads to do for many different things going on in your life like love/desiny/revelation ect. I've been studying the tarot too in my spare time card by card just to get used to them. Mainly I use the tarot ones because they address the overall picture but if there are any questions on other specific things like "Life's purpose" then use the Life's purpose cards or for relationship questions the Romance Angels cards are great. Hey there are so many out there now it's a personal choice but I love my new Archangel Oracle ones I brought today they are just wonderful.

Cheers, O:-)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:47 pm

I got a new oracle card set for xmas - my darling hubby bought me the romance angels card set.

So can't wait to try them on other people - I did a reading for myself and am a little anxious about it now as I got the seperation card and I know that it might just mean that we are away from each other for a while, but it could also mean a marital seperation or divorce.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Oh well, not going to dwell on it.

So going to get back into my cards too - can't wait

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 pm

I got a new oracle card set for xmas - my darling hubby bought me the romance angels card set.

So can't wait to try them on other people - I did a reading for myself and am a little anxious about it now as I got the seperation card and I know that it might just mean that we are away from each other for a while, but it could also mean a marital seperation or divorce.

I have the same cards, Separation can just mean that your minds are not in tune with each other at the moment. May be your mind is thinking of things completely different to what he is focusing on and so you both feel you are not on the same wavelength. It doesn't literally mean you will separate :) (%)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 am

I have the same cards, Separation can just mean that your minds are not in tune with each other at the moment. May be your mind is thinking of things completely different to what he is focusing on and so you both feel you are not on the same wavelength. It doesn't literally mean you will separate :) (%)
Well there you go. I hadn't thought of it like that - interesting.

Thank you

Miss muphet
Quartz

Postby Miss muphet » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 am

Hi there apanda,
If you have time and still want to try out your cards on people you don't know I'm quiet happy to volunteer :) I have only ever had my cards done by someone I know wich makes me think the interpretations are sometimes a little off as they know what's going on in my life at that time if that makes sense :) love and light to you
Don't take for granted that one person who is always willing to be there for you, because one day you might realize you lost the moon while counting the stars

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi there apanda,
If you have time and still want to try out your cards on people you don't know I'm quiet happy to volunteer :) I have only ever had my cards done by someone I know wich makes me think the interpretations are sometimes a little off as they know what's going on in my life at that time if that makes sense :) love and light to you
Hi Miss Muphet

Thanks for that - would love to do a reading for you.

Let me know in a new post what question you would like me to answer for you.

Talk soon

Apanda

Return to “Psychic development”