A vision or just a trick of the eye?

Tarryn
Quartz

A vision or just a trick of the eye?

Postby Tarryn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 pm

This happened a few nights ago to me, I was sleeping - it must have been the early hours of the morning - when I awoke - it was like I was fast asleep and then just opened my eyes wide as if something had woken me, but it wasn't startaling to me - and found myself staring at a face, it was dark in the room but I could still see it was a face - the face wasn't right in front of me, it was futher back and quite high up, like it was hanging in midair ( I was sleeping in a position that when I opened my eyes I was staring directly at it) Anyway it was only there for a few seconds then faded and vanished in front of my eyes. My problem is I dont know if I really did see a face, or if it was a trick of the eye. I remember the face was of a man with longish dark bair, and what seemed dark eyes... I also had an experience of hearing someone talking to me while I was sleeping -he was having a conversation with me and what he was saying was very clear, but that could have been just a dream...however it didn't feel like one...

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: A vision or just a trick of the eye?

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Sounds like your guides are trying to communicate with you.

Next time your heading for bed, just welcome your guides into your life.

I address mine as my holy team, even though I have already picked up some of their names.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Psychic development”