Jazz truthseeker and Chris

misperfect007
Selenite

Jazz truthseeker and Chris

Postby misperfect007 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi Guys, as you guys no I am a learner, so what I was wondering is it ok if I print of some of your answer to people, mainly about angels. I am struggling to read it on the compter. It is only for my use, and I wanted permission. If you dont want me too that is fine

cheers T

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Jazz truthseeker and Chris

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:48 pm

go for it, hope it helps :-bd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:37 am

go for it, hope it helps :-bd
Hi :) fine with me too :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:20 pm

thanks.. ^:)^

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Fine by me too
O:-)

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Fine by me too
O:-)
Thanks I was waiting for your ok cheers

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:35 am

Hi all

so I have been doing alot of work on my spiritual journey and I am progressing I think.. What I was wondering if anyone could help, how am I going? Is there any area that I should be studying? Am I missing anything? I guess I am just after some confirmation that I am heading it the right direction...

Thanks XXXX :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi all

so I have been doing alot of work on my spiritual journey and I am progressing I think.. What I was wondering if anyone could help, how am I going? Is there any area that I should be studying? Am I missing anything? I guess I am just after some confirmation that I am heading it the right direction...

Thanks XXXX :)
Hi misperfectoo7 :)
You are doing fine, your guide/guides progress you to each level of learning, they know when it is time to advance you to a new level of learning so just trust that any thing you need comes from spirit and physical help that they set up to come in as your helpers and teachers your spiritual helpers give you signs,dreams and messages, in many ways so just be aware if anything gels with you are being sent what you are meant to see, hear and feel to do with your learning and growth....you will be fine :) jazzxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi there Missperfect,

Nice to see you in blue O:-)

I thought I'd pull out a card for you from my "Life Purpose" cards. I got "Crystals". I feel this may be a calling for you to work more with them as part of your lifes purpose. This card is telling you that you can use them with massage, energy healing, arts/crafts, or any other work that you find enjoyable to amplify that energy of that particular activity. Also go to a spiritual shop/market even EBay and see which ones you are attracted to or call to you, you will find that they provide the exact energy needed at that time. Even a crystal course may benefit you. I just brought a beautiful one today called "Kyanite" and am wearing it right now, as soon as I looked at it it was like it was calling to me and it is just the right one for me right now too, I'm even more attracted by it because of the fact that it attracts angels/spirit guides and balances the chakras and is excellent for attunement and meditation. I was lucky to find a crystal bible from a book stall for $6 and brought that one a while ago, has a wealth of information about crystals in that and I refer to that often. Also you can do crystal tarot readings too if you build up a collection.

Also you can learn a lot from tarot cards, every bit of advice and wisdom you get from them is priceless, I have a tarot bible as well which shows you how to do different spreads and explains each card in detail. The more you get into it, the more you learn and the better you get at it. Even looking at the image or art on each card can give you certain feelings and insight into what that person is going through. Everyone's journey is personal and we will all go through what we need to in our own time for our own personal learning and growth, all to bring us closer to the Divine - our true home.

Enjoy the journey and you will learn what you need to as you go along. :)

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 pm

that is strange I decided to look into Crystals last night, but did not get there, feel asleep XX lol

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 pm

that is strange I decided to look into Crystals last night, but did not get there, feel asleep XX lol
There you go, that's great. Even just looking at crystals is therapeutic. :)

Return to “Psychic development”