Doris Stokes - The Barbican 1986 (1/10)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Doris Stokes - The Barbican 1986 (1/10)

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Doris Stokes - The Barbican 1986 (1/10)

Postby jazz » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 am

Hi Chris :) ;;)
Thankyou for your Doris Stokes video, i love her so much she has been my inspiration for many years, when i was first starting out with my gifts i used to get alot of flack as part of my learning how to trust spirit more and worry less about what people say to me when they believe they are right and i am wrong.

One evening i sat in the dark with a paper and pen and just a few candles on and i asked Doris to come forward to help me with all my fears and doubts i had about myself with my gifts and why i was having such a hard time when all i wanted to do was help people.

After a while i heard her voice and i started to write taking care to listen to everything she said to me down and as i asked her a certain question one candle flared up 3 times the size of the flame which was a very strong sign to me she understood what i was going through as she has gone through a lot of ridicule herself.
I thanked her for her time and words of wisdom which helped me alot and i often call on her for her support she is an amazing lady, i will dig that message out and show you what i received from her that was over twenty years ago now but i still have it and it means so much to me she lost a baby son to illness and her Father who was in spirit used to bring her son to her in her dreams and in spirit to show her he is growing in spirit :ymhug: and she too was taken to the spirit world so she saw all the wonder of how life is created there before it is here. O:-) ...Godbless jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Aww awesome Jazz ^:)^

you will like the poem from spirit that she reads here

Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 am

Aww awesome Jazz ^:)^

you will like the poem from spirit that she reads here

:(( yes it was beautiful thanks chris :) ;;)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Psychic development”