Animal Spirit Guides

Truthseeker
Angelite

Animal Spirit Guides

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 pm

I wanted to talk about animal spirit guides. I find it interesting to know that we all have them. Each animal has it's own unique characteristics and lessons to teach us. You wouldn't think that an animal guide could do that but it can. The Shamans and Native Americans work with them a lot. I'd love to read about other's experiences of them. Apparently we have a primary one that stays with us throughout our lives and it is for us only and others that come and go depending on the lessons we need to learn or in ways that they can inspire us from their own unique characteristics.

My primary one I'm sure is the lynx. The biggest lesson the lynx has taught me is that it's better to be quiet and subtle and not to break people's trust, when someone tells me something in confidence I must not let it go any further than myself. That's the main one and there are other little things it's teaching me. And the other animal that is passing by at the moment is the butterfly, which signals change of course. I'm noticing so many of them at the moment and I feel they are with me to encourage me with that change. I'm particularly attracted to the ones of the jade variety.

Anyone else had any experiences with animals spirit guides they'd like to share? :o3

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Animal Spirit Guides

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm

I have an awesome set of animal tarot cards:

The Animal Wise Tarot
by Ted Andrews

It has a thick book that explains every card in full.
it has always been correct whenever I have done readings.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Thanks for that info Chris. Yes I've been thinking about that Ted Andrews book but never had any luck finding it. I'm glad you told me he has animal tarot cards, I thought it was just the book. Funny you mentioned it cause I went to a bookshop today n checked out the spirituality section and was thinking to myself if only they had animal tarot cards cause I don't have any. Been to New Age stores too n haven't seen any animal tarot cards there also. Might have to scout them off Ebay.

Thanks.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:12 am

Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks for the link chris, I'm going to buy them.

Sharm
Quartz

Postby Sharm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 am

Hi,

I'm new here and enjoying all the posts on various topics. I did a reading once and was told my animal guide is a wild cat. I did some further research on it and found out that if people have some fascination with a particular animal or a love for them or even a fear for them it could mean that the animal is their spirit guide. There is a lot of information on the internet regarding the the significance associated with each animal.

I find lately though that I am seeing the same hawk on my way to work on mornings and I am noticing a lot of birds. I may have to check out what is the meaning behind those animals. I enjoy seeing them though so it's good either way :)

Much love
Sharm

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi,

I'm new here and enjoying all the posts on various topics. I did a reading once and was told my animal guide is a wild cat. I did some further research on it and found out that if people have some fascination with a particular animal or a love for them or even a fear for them it could mean that the animal is their spirit guide. There is a lot of information on the internet regarding the the significance associated with each animal.

I find lately though that I am seeing the same hawk on my way to work on mornings and I am noticing a lot of birds. I may have to check out what is the meaning behind those animals. I enjoy seeing them though so it's good either way :)

Much love
Sharm

Hi Sharm :) i am glad you are enjoying it on this site its nice to share lots of different things with everybody.
I have Denise Linn books one of dreams and one of signs its brilliant, she is of cherokee indian heritage she is a writter and a healer.
she has animals in her dream book.....The Hawk.....In ancient Egypt, the hawk was the symbol of the soul, The hawk of victory to the egyptians, as well as in other ancient traditions, because the hawk swoops down on its prey with ferocity and power, Is this sign telling you be swift and powerful in your pursuit of your goals?...............The Hawk can also be telling yhou to view your life from a higher perspecitve....From your expanded vantage point you may be able to see possibilities that your are normally unaware of.

I love both books to help work out dreams and signs bring us messages from spirit and all around us physically and are significiant in our lives if we want to take notice. :) love an light jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 pm

The Animal Wise Tarot
by Ted Andrews

Hey Chris love the animal tarot cards :) they have some awesome cards out now i am going to treat myself to a new pack of cards to play around with :) to do with healing and animals. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Sharm
Quartz

Postby Sharm » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am

Hi Jazz!

Thank you very much for the information. I will definitely look into getting the book and the cards. I look forward to reading through more of the posts on the site and sharing what I can :) Have a great weekend!

Much love,

Sharm

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi Jazz!

Thank you very much for the information. I will definitely look into getting the book and the cards. I look forward to reading through more of the posts on the site and sharing what I can :) Have a great weekend!

Much love,

Sharm
Hey Sharm :)
your very welcome every one here is only to happy to help in any way you will love the animal tarot and any books that you find you are attracted to about signs, dreams, etc, i just love Denise Linn she is very down to earth and being from a cherkokee heritage she has alot of wisdom passed down to her and with her spiritually.....you have a gre8t weekend to many blessings. jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi there Sharm,

Welcome :ymhug:

And a big HI to you today Jazz :ymhug:

Thanks for adding to my thread. Thought I'd mention a dream I had about what I feel relates to my animal spirit guide. I actually dreamed of what I thought was the lynx a few months ago, in my dream it was hiding under a table observing me and I saw that it noticed me and I felt compelled to go up to it and so I did. Then the lynx came up to me and to my surprise it was no longer a lynx but it looked like a big creamy coloured leopard or panther, by this time I started to feel scared because I did not know what was going to happen but then it bounced up and put its front paws on my shoulders, by this time I was feeling a little petrified but at the same time I also trusted this powerful animal, I knew inside of me it was not going to hurt me, it was trying to bond with me telling me that there was no reason to feel scared, I think it spoke to me too but I can't remember what it said now. I felt myself starting to hug it after that and there was a lot of love exchanged between us. I noticed all these other cats running around after that, just domestic cats. I feel it's a way of this particular animal spirit guide trying to say hello to me and to trust in it's characteristics for my own particular learning/growth.

Just like the angels, animals too can share their own wisdom with us. :o3

:)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:27 am

Hi there Sharm,

Welcome :ymhug:

And a big HI to you today Jazz :ymhug:

Thanks for adding to my thread. Thought I'd mention a dream I had about what I feel relates to my animal spirit guide. I actually dreamed of what I thought was the lynx a few months ago, in my dream it was hiding under a table observing me and I saw that it noticed me and I felt compelled to go up to it and so I did. Then the lynx came up to me and to my surprise it was no longer a lynx but it looked like a big creamy coloured leopard or panther, by this time I started to feel scared because I did not know what was going to happen but then it bounced up and put its front paws on my shoulders, by this time I was feeling a little petrified but at the same time I also trusted this powerful animal, I knew inside of me it was not going to hurt me, it was trying to bond with me telling me that there was no reason to feel scared, I think it spoke to me too but I can't remember what it said now. I felt myself starting to hug it after that and there was a lot of love exchanged between us. I noticed all these other cats running around after that, just domestic cats. I feel it's a way of this particular animal spirit guide trying to say hello to me and to trust in it's characteristics for my own particular learning/growth.

Just like the angels, animals too can share their own wisdom with us. :o3

Hey Truthseeker how you doin? :ymhug:
That was a really nice dream, comforting and alot of strength being given to you for yourself to step into your own power and feel safe with that ;) knowing you are always guided and loved by spirit :) domestic cats represent;.......Your intutive self...your feminine essence or the female part of yourself;....The Goddess within. take care jazz :ymhug:

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:52 am

How can I find out what my animal spirit guide is?

I would love to learn more on this topic

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 am

How can I find out what my animal spirit guide is?

I would love to learn more on this topic

Hi Apanda,

What animal do you feel closest to and feel a connection with? You may like it's characteristics or the way it looks or for some strange reason it intrigues you, well that one could be the one that stays with you for life. And there are many others that come and go according to what you need to learn at that particular time in your life with whatever struggle you are going through.

I've got some animal tarot cards, I'll pull one out for you now: I got the Emu, and it's telling you that now is a good time to go on a new adventure. It's telling you to trust your intuition and to get out of your comfort zone, it also represents freedom, pilgrimage, exploration, lightheartedness, playfullness. Basically don't be afraid to have fun.

Have a nice day. O:-)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi Apanda,

What animal do you feel closest to and feel a connection with? You may like it's characteristics or the way it looks or for some strange reason it intrigues you, well that one could be the one that stays with you for life. And there are many others that come and go according to what you need to learn at that particular time in your life with whatever struggle you are going through.

I've got some animal tarot cards, I'll pull one out for you now: I got the Emu, and it's telling you that now is a good time to go on a new adventure. It's telling you to trust your intuition and to get out of your comfort zone, it also represents freedom, pilgrimage, exploration, lightheartedness, playfullness. Basically don't be afraid to have fun.

Have a nice day. O:-)
Hi Truthseeker

I have always loved the Panda Bear - not sure why - could be because my nickname is Panda (well to my dad I am Panda anyway) - but I just love the Panda Bear.

And lately I have been fascinated by Siamese Fighting Fish - have 2 of them at the moment.

Not sure if those two animals mean something, but they are the ones that I really like

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey again Apanda,

The bear is a nurturer, I've had that one pass me by too. I'm not sure what the fish represent, you'll have to google them. Did the Emu make any sense to you at all?

O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:45 pm

The Animal Wise Tarot
by Ted Andrews

Hey Chris :) ;;)
Would you ask your guides my animal spirit guide pleeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze jazzxx

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey again Apanda,

The bear is a nurturer, I've had that one pass me by too. I'm not sure what the fish represent, you'll have to google them. Did the Emu make any sense to you at all?

I have always loved the giant panda - for my whole life. Does that mean something - that it is my favourite animal.

The emu did make a little sense for where I am in my life at the moment.

I am not so focused on having kids at the moment and Scott and I are concentrating on having a bit more fun in life and relaxing a bit more. We aren't so stressed about things either.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi Apanda,

I feel the giant panda could be your primary one. If you have been drawn to that animal your whole life and just feel a strong connection with it then it could be the one. Google up it's medicine and if you feel a connection with that too then I'm sure it may be the one.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi Apanda,

I feel the giant panda could be your primary one. If you have been drawn to that animal your whole life and just feel a strong connection with it then it could be the one. Google up it's medicine and if you feel a connection with that too then I'm sure it may be the one.

Hi Truthseeker,

Sorry it has taken a while, but I have just managed to look at the medicine meanings for the Panda. I do feel a connection to them as well. Especially the willingness to learn and the sensitive stomach (which I think I have noticed more and more lately). The fact that the panda has a spiritual connection to the seen and unseen is pretty cool - and may help me to understand why I am into card readings and things like that.

That is what I think anyway.

I have put the link for the page I looked at for you to look at too, if you would like

http://tribes.tribe.net/animalguides/th ... 2fb4066c9d

Thank you for helping me

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi again Apanda,

Hope all is going well with you :ymhug:

Hmm the panda sounds a little similar to the lynx in its ability to see the unseen, awesome!!

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Just wanted to post about another little exercise I did asking one of my spirit guides from the light to come forward, I did this before going to bed hoping to dream of them whether it was human or animal. In the morning I remembered dreaming of a big white husky. The husky was absolutely beautiful, he also spoke to me. I was on a journey and I was somewhere both familiar and unfamiliar but I felt kind of lonely and then he turned up. I said to him "Hi I'm so happy your walking with me, do you have an owner?" He said "yes I already have an owner" then I wondered why he wasn't with his owner cause I just wanted to take him home and keep him. I felt at peace with this beautiful dog, safe and protected too. Anyway I've been thinking who his owner was in the dream and I felt so dumb that it took me so long to work out, his owner was God of course. He was there as an animal spirit guide helping me to feel safe and protected. I wish he was in the flesh, I'd love to send him a big doggy hug from me :ymhug: :o3

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:17 pm

HI Truthseeker

Just wondering if you could pull a card out of your animal tarot card set for me please. While I still think the Panda Bear is my primary spirit guide, I would really like to know if I have another one and if so, then how do I communicate with that animal or the panda bear.

I feel lost at the moment and have no idea where to go or what to do. I wish things would improve with my life and am trying really hard to make things better and keep a positive outlook, but I'm really struggling lately.

Also - are there exercies or something I can do to interact with my animal guide on a regular basis?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Hey Chris,
I was just reading old posts and new about animal spirit guides and I asked you in Jan of 2013 could you please tell me what my animal spirit guide is and I never got an answer:(
Could you please do that for me thankyou.
jazz.

Return to “Psychic development”