A little help?

Anarchrox
Quartz

A little help?

Postby Anarchrox » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:11 pm

I have been speaking to my sister about further developing empathic ability and she suggested seeing what I get from photos. Is there any way somebody on here (because I don't know anyone here from a bar of soap) could post a photo of somebody they know and who I don't for me to see if the "notions" (as I call them) are in any way accurate?
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

WishingMel
Quartz

Re: A little help?

Postby WishingMel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 am

Nice idea, have you tried looking at people photos on Facebook

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi Anachrox,

Being an empath can drain you out if you don't learn to balance yourself carefully. Your immune system can suffer from an overload of emotion. I feel I could be an empath but I'm not completely sure but these are just some examples of what I feel.

I can instantly feel the sufferings of others. If for eg they are sad I also feel their sadness.
If they are suffering some sort of physical pain, for eg. I noticed a victim with a deep laceration, instantly I feel a deep sensation similar to that pain.

Sometimes when I look at certain people for the first time I can usually get strong feelings of what their characters are like, being good or bad or whether they will have an impact on me in the future. Sometimes just looking at their body language tells you a lot more than what actually comes out of their mouth. A lot of the times I am right with those feelings.

There are more examples but this post will get too long.

Downside:
Well when I was a child I went thru a period when I was just not happy with the world I was living in, I just didn't feel like I was home and it would depress me to tears. It was confusing cause I just didn't understand why I was feeling this way. Now as an adult when I think about it, I believe that as a child I may have been subconsciously missing the spirit world. Sometimes I felt like everyone was a stranger and I was often misunderstood even by my own family members, everyone just thought I was weird, lol.

Now to this day I can be happy one minute, sad the next then totally anxious and unable to sit still. I try to stay as balanced as I can but being highly sensitive can be real hard work and sometimes it can get on others nerves too, people close to me don't always get it. Sometimes I don't want to be around people either and I feel relief when I can spend time alone and just connect with my higher self. Then I'm ready to go back to planet Earth and help others cause at the end of the day when you are highly sensitive you get the greatest satisfaction within yourself when you can help genuine people in need.

In the end it's all about connecting with the Divine again.
:)

Anarchrox
Quartz

Postby Anarchrox » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 pm

OMG I get a bit the same way. I have hyperthyroidism though and tend to be a little eccentric and hyperactive. Might do to have your thyroid hormone levels checked. (just my luck, hyperthyroidism typically comes with massive rapid weight loss, do I get it? NoooooOOo, because that would be awesome).

I do get the feeling of a person's character, or feeling strong emotional pain (I hate funerals because of this because it's like a thousand silent voices screaming and crying, some people exude guilt and some are for the lack of a better term "soulless").

The most crazy experience I have ever had with "psychic" ability was knowing that my sister's friend's (didn't know which friend, picked her out of facebook) mother died, how it happened (multiple heart attacks, I got a weird chest pain), the fact it was unexpected (got the feeling that nobody saw this coming) and knew her by a photo even though I'd never heard of the woman before (she was in a Facebook profile picture with her daughter whom also I had never met before). I asked my sister questions about what I was feeling and each one was confirmed as spot on.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Sounds like you just may be empathic/psychic yourself.

I've had my thyroid level checked n it's fine so for me it has nothing to do with that.

Yes lots of things used to happen to me in the past that I would just ride off as coincidence but recently learning more about empathy has really helped me to better understand myself.

I guess one of the most freakiest psychic occurances that I have ever had was knowing the day my Dad was going to pass away and I was right (he was ill with cancer at the time) and we were told he only had a matter of weeks left and I had a very important appointment to attend on a particular day and I had this deep inner knowing telling me "no don't do it on that day cause that's the day dad will die" and I was right he died on that same day. I even burst out crying uncontrollably an hour before it happened cause I sensed it was about to happen. I wished I did listen to my inner knowing that day cause I could have been around when he passed.

Yesterday I had another occurance when I felt someone's agony, this feeling only lasts for a second but it's intense, I saw an anorexic man and I instantly felt a quick feeling of weakness and like a feeling that if someone was going to touch me I was going to break, it was the feeling that I felt he might of been feeling. I had to look away because he was almost skeletal like.

Yeh, it's fun isn't it. You could either see it as a gift or a curse, I think it's best to stay positive and think of the advantages that come with it. But just be careful cause being extra sensitive can also mean you are prone to falling victim of other people's manipulations if they see you as sensitive, sometimes they can take advantage of you so just be smart too. /:)

Anarchrox
Quartz

Postby Anarchrox » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm

It must have been hard to have known when your father was dying and losing somebody to cancer is pretty hard too. My nan died of breast cancer that spread like wildfire after her first operation, it's a hard thing to bear witness to.

I am of two minds about the whole gift/curse subject as apart from ghost hunting (something I'm looking to get into once I get a few more advanced pieces of equipment) I can't think of a practical use for it or a way it could be helpful to others at this point but that's what psychic development is for I guess. I do enjoy helping people and people do enjoy taking advantage of that lol.

As for Facebook photo gawking; I don't really know anyone on there other than those who already know (and whom I would know everyone in their photos) who I would be comfortable admitting empathic ability or even suspicious thereof, to.

Both my sister and Aunty said to try and "listen" more and I get what they're meaning, in that it is a higher form of paying attention and I know how to try but self doubt and self scepticism do play a role in making it difficult.
Hopefully the last thing I "listened" to may prove fruitful as it seemed like kind of good news for my fiancé.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:23 pm

I have been speaking to my sister about further developing empathic ability and she suggested seeing what I get from photos. Is there any way somebody on here (because I don't know anyone here from a bar of soap) could post a photo of somebody they know and who I don't for me to see if the "notions" (as I call them) are in any way accurate?

Hi anarchrox,

We are all born psychic, our psychic is our intuition and gut feelings we feel emotions here on this earth plane,as everything on this earth plane is emotional, physical, mental.

Some will have different gifts to use in the way they were meant to, and that comes from the experiences we have in our lives... your spiritit guides which we all have, progress our gifts and us according to how we are meant to progress, you need to trust that any gift we have to use to help others with does not happen over night, it takes years for some before they even know why they chose to follow a spiritual path and were chosen for that work and how they are meant to use their gifts.

Spirit guides us and shows us the way, we are here to learn from the experiences we have and the lessons we have chosen to learn from those experiences in this lifetime if we choose to learn it is always up to us as to how we use our free will and choice.....We grow physically and spiritually when we do want to learn from our chosen lessons.... they go hand in hand and all works in to a bigger plan as to why certain things happen and for what purpose we are shown as we go along in life why certain things have turned out in the way they have for us as part of our learning and spiritual growth of our soul. :)

meditation will bring you closer to your guides your higher self, it is important that you know what astral planes of the Universe your heavenly help and your are connected from.... Your spiritual guides, any spiritual helper you may have, and your angels who help you are withing these realms and planes, call upon your guides from the Higher Astral and Mental Planes of the Universe to come forward to help you at any time, with anything you need guidance with, these planes are of the Highest of Gods love, Light, Protection, Healing, Compassion, Truth, Wisdom and Guidance :ymhug:

I have these gifts too being super sensitive and knowing and feeling what others do emotionally.
The spiritual path i was chosen for and choose was Mediumship, clairaudince, clairvoyance, healing, and also i have the right energy to clear, cleanse, bless and send back any lower astral entitities to the light,that hook onto drug users and take over their minds to keep their drug habit going and just earth bound spirits that need to go to the light and their loved ones. ..... but it has taken me many years to learn about my gifts, how to use them properly and why i was given these gifts.

You will have the necessary experiences that will open you up to your spiritual path, my experience in life was to lose my son at 19, because i had to experience the pain of grief and the pain of losing a child, so i can help others through grief,if i had not have had that sad and very hard and painfull expereince i would not know of another mothers or fathers pain of losing a child unless i had experienced that myself.
Another area of my experieces were r/ships and marriages they were hard but nothing compared to losing my son....everything i have experienced that has been painfull and hard for me was for my spiritual growth to understand more of why things happen to us are are not punishment from God just part of what we chose as our path and purpose here.

We all will experience what we have chosen and have been chosen for if we are to work with spirit...My son is my spiritual helper so i have his love and presence around me when i do readings for people, he helps me alot and i am grateful that i can still be close to him in that way, working along with my spiritual guides and angels i am blessed to have alot of help working with me and lots of love :ymhug: coming from that help to give to others i am just the tea pot that pours out all the wisdom and information i am given from spirit i dont have control of what i am given, they know where any one needs the help and guidance more that me i dont have the wisdom of spirit but i am connected to that wisdom through my guides.

I would tell anyone first starting out spiritually with things that happen that they dont understand or have answers for, dont worry about anything or try to work out things and get yourself in a big knot or confusion or spend money on expensive work shops you have all the free help and best help within from your spirit guides and angels who are you progressing you in the way you are meant to be at any time they will guide you all the way and they will bring everything into light that you need to learn, they will place you in the right place meet people who will help you or will play a significant role in your life as a helper or teacher, you will be given signs, songs, books, pictures, places, all sorts of things to help you be aware and to take notice of your intuition and how to use it so you trust your gut feelings as your gut feelings are your soul truth your higher truth the truth that will allow you and show you why you trusted your gut feelings.

Everythings falls into place for us as to how we are meant to work with spirit O:-) they are your best friends they love us unconditionally, and they dont interfere with your free will and choices, if you have to learn a certain way and in a certain time, they will step back and allow you to learn any valuable lesson for your growth, they try to help us in many ways it is up to us if we want to take notice or not of all the many signs, and feelings they give us for us to learn from and trust from...regardless of what we may expeience we need to know we have chosen these lessons before we came here to this earth plane.. and we live to what we have chosen for this lifetime and each new life time we have here....We are here to learn every aspect of life and we will be many cultures, and races in our lifetimes here, and we will be many people, good, bad, kind, unkind, greedy, etc, if we dont know what it is like to be coloured and have racist people against us then we dont know what it is like for them to have to be treated lesser than a white person so we will experience what it is like to be many people for our learning and growth on this earthplane. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

skullsandroses
Quartz

Postby skullsandroses » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Hey,

Here is a photograph for you to have a look at. Sorry its poor quality!
Attachments
Photo-0054.jpg
Photo-0054.jpg (58.28 KiB) Viewed 2968 times

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Hey,

Here is a photograph for you to have a look at. Sorry its poor quality!
Hi skullsandroses :) This is what i am feeling from this photo i could be miles out??
I feel sadness, some regrets, wishing things could have been different in some ways...but also in deep thought about family, hoping things will all go well for those she loves?? :ymhug: i have feelings of being lost not knowing where to go what to do feeling of being stuck in some ways. feelings and thoughts of the world is so different to day., people are not the same anymore so much violence in the world, sadness and uneccessary suffering..

I feel sometimes her beliefs in things have been questioned? feeling there are thoughts of hoping better things to come in the future for the world and all those who are suffering and also i felt the hope for cures to many diseases that take peoples lives away that could hopefully be saved by new cures in the future i am feeling sad for little children who are taken from us with cancers and other illnesses.I feel alot of wisdom from this person and i feel she has been through alot in her life but is strong or has been stronger than what she believed she was and had to be.

I feel she is hoping certain things will carry on in the family i feel she is wanting alot of happiness for those she loves and i feel this soul will always watch over those she loves and try to help them here and beyond this earth plane... I hope this is in some way correct if you know this person...Godbless Jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Psychic development”