faces

bernadette
Quartz

faces

Postby bernadette » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:11 pm

hello im not sure if its the right area to ask this question as its my first time in this forum today. I am interested in finding out if anyone can shed some light on something. I see faces in things, clouds tiles mmy finger nail design etc i wonder what it means to be able to see faces and if its a psychic thing or an odd thing. i also see 11;11 on my clocks alot it is real amazing to be able to see this and i hope it has a meaning
thanks bernadette :D :)

MirrorsOfTime
Quartz

Re: faces

Postby MirrorsOfTime » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:36 pm

ok, i'll answer the 1111 question first. generally seeing a number over and over and over again indicates that someone is trying to send us a message. here are some of the meanings for various number combinations here:
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

as to faces. yes, i believe it has to do with the Clairs in particualr the clairvoyance (meaning 'clear vision'). A lot of clairvoyants see objects/messgaes/faces etc. It could also be you seeing your guides. Or you could be seeing other spirits that are trying to catch your attetion. if you do see them, why not try and say hello (you can use your internal voice) and see if they respond. Ask for their name and what they want. see what happens :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: faces

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:22 am

I think that is called scrying...Google it for more info.

You can scry into a mirror, a dark wall, a crystal etc.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Psychic development”