"LIBERACE"

solo
Celestite

"LIBERACE"

Postby solo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 am

I have been pondering deeply for some time now whether or not I should write of my meetings with famous celebrities. I have even confided in a good friend concerning this. So I guess it was her who convinced me in telling my stories here on this forum. Her comments were, “yes do so, it may help others to see that with death of the physical there is a much greater and grander life awaiting us, and, they may enjoy reading about those whom you have met in spirit.”

Though my real concern was for the surviving relatives, but after further contemplation, and even asking the celebrity/s of whom I will write about whether they would mind, I was given by each their full cooperation. And they also said, it will benefit others. So its this reason alone why my stories are being told. I will admit I have written stories on another site, but unfortunately had to leave for reasons I wish not to mention. I say this only because there may be some who will see this story and know who I am, but under a different name of course.

Also I will say this: I am not an aggressive person, nor have I ever been. I respect every persons views and beliefs without question. But with some when confronted with something that goes against their own beliefs, they get a little upset and voice their discernment aggressively. I will always be ready to explain further or answer a question to the best of my ability if asked politely, if I cannot answer anything I will definitely say so. I am not a (know it all) or a maker of made up stories. I will not exaggerate in what I write of, or will I magnify beyond the limits of truth. This said, I will now begin.

My brother and I have been holding a home circle for quite a few years now, as I have stated before, in fact we started it up in 2003. But it wasn’t until July of 2005 that (He) made his grand entrance as only “he” could do. He was the very first famous celebrity spirit, and he would be the one who would bring all the other celebrities to meet us, (my brother and I.)

I was sitting in a light meditative state when all of a sudden I felt a lot of vibrant energy enter the room. Then I saw his smiling face, “LIBERACE,” I went straight into channeling him. His first words were: “Hello Boys,” spoken in his own unique style and mannerism as only Liberace could. My brother knew right off who this was by the way he spoke, (or really by the way I had spoken it) and he greeted Liberace with love and respect. The energy that Liberace displayed was incredible, he laughed, joked and sang with such zeal and enthusiasm it left us both on a high for hours after.

He asked us to call him Lee as all his friends do. He then said he would always make it his obligation to visit us on this certain night (Tuesday), and especially in helping to raise the vibration. He also said that with every visit he will always try to bring a guest along for us to meet. We ended our sitting by giving Lee our love and thanks for all his help. My brother and I sat for at least an hour after we closed just going over all that had occurred, it was definitely a great night.

Next week came around fast with us knowing that Lee would return with a special guest, who was it to be we kept asking each other. On this night I was somewhat a little heavy headed, I put it down to the quick change in the Australian weather. I cant stand the cold you know, the hotter it is the better I like it. Anyway, I had a little trouble trying to relax. As I sat there I felt a strong presence approach, with reflex I opened my physical eye’s to see the most beautiful colour of “Pink and Blue.” They are two separate colours which slightly touch onto each other, and at times will merge together giving off a most beautiful royal lavender. I said to my brother Lee has just entered, and I described the colour he bears.

He has something with him which is black, and it has a lot of silvery speckles on it, and I just cant make it out. After we welcomed Lee we then resumed our meditation. I kept seeing in my minds eye two arms and hands from the elbow down. In each hand was a pot, or pans as some know them to be, but in Australia they are called saucepans. I give this just to make it more decipherable to you (Reader.) Whoever was holding these pots were clashing them together as in trying to get my attention, well it worked, they certainly did get my attention.

As the pots were being clanged together I kept hearing this tune repeating itself in my head, but unfortunately I couldn’t make out the words, so I hit it all with white light and pushed it away not giving any thought as to who it may have been. It came straight back again, so unconsciously again I pushed it away. I say unconsciously because I only realized what I did after I did it. As I said earlier I felt very fuzzy in my head and wished only for a quiet night, but it wasn’t to be.

It wasn’t until the third attempt that the hands with the pots came back with a vengeance which forced me to really sit up and take notice. Then again I heard this musical tune begin going through my mind, I kept repeating to myself “I know this song – I know this song,” but as hard as I tried I just couldn’t remember it. The music, the tune, it started to get louder.
I couldn’t retain myself any longer, finally I opened my eye’s and said to my brother in a low voice, do you know the name of this song, I then began to hum it to him.

Immediately my brother said yes it’s a very famous song. Then he began to sing it: (clang clang clang went the trolley, ding ding ding went the bell, zing zing zing went my heart strings, as we started for Huntington Dell.) Even before my brother mentioned the name, “Judy Garland’s” face appeared all lit up with the biggest smile ever. It was as if I had to identify her first through her song before she could make her entry. Strange this has never happened to me before. ABOUT TIME she yelled, did you know the effort I went through to get your attention. I was yelling these words out to my brother until I realized what I was doing, I was channeling Judy’s voice without being consciously aware of it, then I took control of the situation and began channeling her words to my brother in a more respective order.

Judy Garland took over my vocal, I was not in full trance but in a semi trance so to speak. Here in this semi state I had only partial consciousness, meaning I could retain some of my own conversation with Judy but not all, probably 40 percent only. Later my brother always fills me in on all that occurs when such things happen.

Judy, the same for Liberace, had much vibrant energy. My brother began asking questions: How are you Judy…..Bloody wonderful and fantastic, she said.
What are you doing with yourself over there….I’m working in the hospitals, I am giving back what I was given when on earth, she replied. What do you mean working in hospitals…..entertaining, I am singing to all those who come over and end up in hospitals, and they love me. She then laughed out loud when saying this (jokingly). I love doing this kind of work, she said.

Then she began to laugh with such happiness, and said: I am so happy. Thanks to my dear friend Lee for bring me here tonight in meeting with you both. There was much more said, only the tape recorder was not on (again). She did mention the fuzziness I was experiencing, why I was so heavy headed and the cause, but its not relevant here. As for the black and silver sparkles I saw when Lee entered the room, it was Judy’s clothing. She wore a black tight skirt, with a short sleeve black blouse with silver speckles over them.

We have a large photo frame hanging on the wall in our sitting room (circle), in the frame itself we have many little square photo’s of all the famous celebrities who have honoured us with their visits by appearing more than once. You would be very surprised indeed if you knew who they were.

As for Judy Garland, happiness and complete Peace has taken her over. The work which she is doing now is a great credit to her. God Bless you Judy Garland. After every sitting night we would always reflect back over the conversations we just held with spirit. WHY Liberace chose to appear and offer help to us in our sittings, my brother put this to him; WHY NOT.

Then Lee said, those who are genuine in this work are helped by many. For some reason unbeknown to my brother and myself at this time, I feel there may be a bit more to it. And this is not wishful thinking, maybe the future holds the answer.
Last edited by solo on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: "LIBERACE"

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Awww bless you Judy and Lee @};-
it was only a few months ago I was thinking about Liberace and watching him on youtube.

thank you for sharing this Wayne.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 am

Thanks Chris ...
There are so many who think that when we pass from this life and enter the spirit realm, we have no body as such, but roam around in an energy formless state in a limbo type of dimension while waiting to come back in a physical body. They also believe that in the spirit realm there is nothing but emptiness, except for our energy forms. No matter how hard I try to explain to them in proper detail, they just refuse to accept anything beyond their own belief of acceptance. How sad. And some of these people are holding circles who are teaching others this falsehood. If this was true ... then we dont have much to look forward to after life here, do we? And God is not a very merciful God after all, but quite the opposite.

Just for the record, and this is only on my say so, I have been taken to the otherside quite often and have met all types of people in beautiful surroundings, including my dear play mates whom I have never seen since kindergarten. Also for those who have passed while suffering from bad depression, tragic and traumatic circumstances, or who just might be holding on to deep regrets, I have seen the place they are taken to. This place is known to us as "Pergatory".

Also, some think that this level ... Pergatory ... is something quite different than just a resting place. I may tell a little more on this later. But as I said, this is ONLY my opinion. what others wish to believe is their very own choosing, I wont force another to change their mind just on my sayso, or which may clash heavily with their own belief, but will suggest only that they look further into what I say. And I will say this: DO NOT accept everything read from books or told by others. Have an open mind of course, but strive YOURSELF to find the TRUTH of things before your time on earth comes to an end.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:14 pm

well said.. I am also amazed at many psychics who are very religious and believe in the bullshit that is spread by the church
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 pm

How true that is. I was given a small book from a Doctor who once lived in Sydney and worked in one of the hospitals some years back. He gave me the book when I was in India last year 2010. Though I must confess I never had the time to read it all, until now. In what you said in the above concerning religion, I would like to quote a little bit of what's in the book, something I just read with great facination.

I'm sure many will know the name when I give it, and I am not talking about the author, though some may know him also.

I will title it in a new post ... No Country No Name ... that's the book title.

Return to “Psychic development”