"Edgar Cayce"

solo
Celestite

"Edgar Cayce"

Postby solo » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Here is something I feel you may enjoy reading about, and at the same time be amazed at how those in spirit do work together for the betterment of us here on earth.

About six weeks ago while sitting in meditation at my Tuesday night sitting, with my brother, I was given a most incredibly beautiful vision. In fact it was spectacular to say the least.
My inner vision opened immediately with great clarity in seeing nothing but empty black space. I did mention on other occasions that sometimes when taken out of body I find myself standing in this type of environment, like being in outer space. No stars just empty blackness, or rather a dark blue black colour. Before me I could see two hands held together in prayer, and they were glowing. The hands were giving off a soft illuminated white gold light of incredible beauty. Between both hands I could see a ball of soft sky blue white energy, and it seemed to be slowly moving or rotating as if it were a nucleus.
I write the word nucleus only because just this moment I received it in thought. Out of curiosity I googled (define nucleus) … below is what came up: nu•cle•us

1. The central and most important part of an object, movement, or group, forming the basis for its activity and growth.
2. The positively charged central core of an atom, containing most of its mass.

Then instantly another two hands appeared as if in prayer, then another and yet another; until there were so many I could not count. They were spread out in all directions throughout this vast empty space, a dimension of some kind.
Every now and then I would open my eyes to explain to my brother in detail what I was being shown. Then when I again resumed my meditative state, instantly I would be back among the hands in prayer as if I had never left.

When I returned home later that night a name kept echoing through my mind … (Edgar Cayce – Edgar Cayce – Edgar Cayce) … now everyone knows that famous name (Cayce) the sleeping prophet. Well, this name kept repeating itself over and over again as if trying hard to get my attention for some reason. Well it certainly did I assure you. But it was not until next morning while sitting at my computer that again the name Cayce came to my mind, this followed by a very quick flash of a face. Though I would only have seen this face for a split second, I knew every detail of it. I have seen Edgar Cayce’s photo numerous times as the older man, but never as young as the face I was given this day. He would have been maybe 16 years old, if that. Why this age … I don’t know. Anyway I was prompted to google Edgar Cayce, and a website came up: http://www.arecatalog.com/.

Now here is where it REALLY gets interesting … if you click onto this link, Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. website will come up. Scroll down on the left side until you see “Spiritual Guidance”. Then click onto ANGELS. Instantly you will see a book appear, on its cover is what I was shown the night before, HANDS IN PRAYER they were NOT … but ANGELS.

Also you may remember in my other stories of the help, guidance and encouragement we receive from those great souls who have passed, as well as from those still living in the physical. When we begin to pursue a spiritual path in life, we attract the attention of these great ones when we start to better ourselves by working our way back to God.

In this book it tells through the Cayces Readings, it (VERIFIES) ….. all that I have stated earlier, of the attention we attract when we start looking within ourselves. My brother and I have so many times discussed between ourselves of the good fortune and GRACE we have received through the many visitations of not only great souls, but from gods and goddesses, manu’s, deities, angels, and many others as well. Now if you remember what I said in a post not long ago, "BE WARNED AS SOME OF MY STORIES MY NOT BE BELIEVED". I guess I am now daring to tell them.
Last edited by solo on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: "Edgar Cayce"

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:30 am

I wish I was as spiritually developed as yourself.. I can only keep waiting with hope. ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Dont wait ... D I V E headlong into it Chris. This is for EVERYONE. Its only when we give ourselves over to God do we then start to make headway. He gives us His grace - this is what God is waiting for.
Now I am NOT a religious fanatic by any means... as fanatics preach out loud everywhere they go and with NO understanding of what they are really saying; or of the consequences of what they say. I tell from personal experiences given me and NOT from a book or books. There is a big difference dont you think?

Also, to tell of other experiences I may have to give away a little of myself, (what I am - what I do - etc) though there is no big secret in who I am, its just that I felt more secure if I dont mention my identity.

Anyway, read my next story and it may give readers a better understanding of what I am and what I do.

Thanks once again
Last edited by solo on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 pm

How do I dive into it Wayne, when I have had my gifts since i was a child.
I blocked them out as a kid because I was so scared, and sleeping under the bed sheets every night.
Through my teens I would hear many voices, thought I was schizophrenic and blocked them out again.
Now at 45 I have opened up to them trying to get back what I with held.
Sure I have gotten back my visions and some voices, but they do not come to me every time I want them to.
I feel that spirit is still making me wait for the right time..
I can only go with the flow till they feel the time is right. 8-|
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:19 am

You sound very much like myself Chris. I could not help but smile as I read your words. MEMORIES.

I would often wet my bed because I was to scared to pull my head out from under the covers at night, or I would call out to my mother (which I did nearly every night) who would come to my rescue by turning on the light. So often my mother had me under the doctors with eeg tests etc (in case I had a tumour or something on my brain - as NO-ONE beleived in what I was seeing and hearing) and still they found nothing, tests were always the same (negative). As a last resort I was put on nerve pills, which again was useless. Years later my mother began to understand.

I too Chris CANNOT get back what I once had, no matter how hard I try. This would be a VERY good story to post, as it will show why we and others go through such things, and "WHY" we cannot get back what we once had. This will give you and readers much understanding of the nature of this.

But because I have some work to take care of it may be a few days before I can give it.

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Chris, because I'm still very busy at the moment, an explanation of what was mentioned in the above will have to wait. So instead, for now, I have just copy and pasted a story which was documented.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:34 am

no problem and thank you.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi Chris ...
I have been quite busy and haven't had much time to myself lately. But concerning what I mentioned in a reply to you in the Post on Edgar Cayce, I have tried numerous times to write it out, but failed miserably every time. I feel someone has put a block on me from telling this ..... for now anyway.

So what I am going to do is leave it, only until I feel its time I can finally pen it in a Post.

This type of work I do dont help either, I feel it has dulled my mind a little. It has all come in at once, many of them, and one in particular is causing a little confusion. You know what I do dont you Chris.

I'll give another story on a rescue I did concerning a lost American soldier from WW1. With this guy even the LIGHT that tried to rescue him forced him into hiding.

Return to “Psychic development”