"Archangel Michael"

solo
Celestite

"Archangel Michael"

Postby solo » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Divine encounters, visions and spiritual experiences should ALWAYS be told (I believe) ... as long as there is no selfish means or motives behind them.
Stories such as these offer inspiration and hope and do help to elevate the minds of those who are seeking God in their life. These stories I tell are absolutely true and free from wild imagination, though I do leave it up to the reader whether they be accepted or not.

I will try my best to tell this story in its full and proper context so that the reader can fully understand and appreciate it properly. But remember, words can only take you so far, empathy must be used also.

This story tells us there is a war raging on the inside unbeknown to most of us here on earth, and its affecting all of us in one way or another. As I have stated in an earlier Post my brother and I hold a “Sitting” every Tuesday night; meditation, séance, spirit contact, whatever one wants to call it. For us, we choose to call it a “Sitting” and we dedicate it to God.

This experience I am about to tell occurred back in July of 2008 while in meditation.

We have been holding these sittings for quite sometime and do have many regular visits from “All” levels of the spirit realms. On this particular night as I sat in meditation I began to drift deeply and lost all sense of self. In this inner-world I could faintly make out something white with wings far in the distance which seemed to be approaching at a fast pace. As it got closer I could see that it was a man on a beautiful white winged horse flying at great speed. As the horse came to ground it began galloping towards me until it finally stopped a short distance from where I was, or to where I seemed to be. The man who sat upon the horse had golden armor on covering his chest and shoulders. In his right hand he held a golden sword and on the blade was strange lettering. As he slid from the horse I gasped at what I then witnessed because it was not only the horse that had wings, but the man himself also. As he stood there he placed his sword on the ground and dropped his armour at his feet. His wings were so huge it took my breath, and they were not feathers as we know angels to have, but rather “Downing Feathers.” His wings were of an off white colour with a touch of gray.

As he walked towards me smiling he was naked except for a short loin cloth wrapped around his waist. I could noticeably see that he had a slight sweat (perspiration) covering his body, and as if reading my mind he said, (the sweat you see shows that I am always in constant battle against the dark forces which is ever close to the earth plane, especially at this time. I am ever helping mankind.) I believe the perspiration was symbolic for my benefit in showing that he does indeed remain in constant battle. In my mind I was thinking, to see an angel I would have thought to see him in a blinding flash of white light; and again he answered; (I am ever so close to the earth plane doing my work. When I make contact I approach on your level so not to frighten or intimidate, and I always bring love and protection, I am “Michael.”) I looked closely at his wings which were so huge they looked abnormal, but beautiful, Majestic and Powerful.

If you have noticed the paintings of an angel and looked closely at the wings, Michael’s wings would be (3) times the normal size, abnormally huge and powerful beyond description. And every feather was a ruffled “downing feather,” ruffled because of constant battle on behalf of “mankind.” His complexion was that of soft bronze; his hair a dark brown with a matted style slightly covering his eye brows. The back of his hair was just touching his shoulders. His physique was perfect, not bulging with muscle but rather lean and strong in appearance. I asked Michael why, or for what reason do I have the privilege of his visit. He then told me why. But of course I would rather keep this to myself. My brother and I now at all times sit with a tape recorder just in case we need to record, this way nothing is lost in conversation. I did notice Michael’s height, when speaking with him he was my own height which is 6’2”. But when he appears in my room, his head nearly touches the ceiling. When speaking with him again at a later date I asked this question: why is it that you were my own height when first we met, but now you are much taller. He replied: my true height in your terms, is 8 foot. When first I approached you I put myself on your level, face to face, eye contact so not to disturb you. When Michael appears I always see his vibrational colour first, then I tune in to the vibration and see him as he is, (Beautiful). Again I would have thought his vibrational colour to be that of a Highly Bright White, or even of a Gold colour, but no this was not to be.

Michael’s vibrational colour is a (Grey Blue) a soft majestic colour with a beautiful gentle feeling to it. Now this is where it gets very strange. After the meeting with “Michael,” I had an impulsion to go to a book store. When I first entered the store one book caught my immediate attention even before I saw the title. My attention (or awareness, whatever one wants to call it) was pulled with such force towards it that it caused a slight disturbance within me, and I was for some seconds not sure what was happening. This force seemed to have control of me, and it caused me to become a little apprehensive. It was only until I picked the book up did I then realise why I was feeling the way I did. Staring at me from a picture on the cover was archangle Michael.

The price of the book was a little high, so I put it back on the shelf and thought I’ll come back in a few days and bye it. “Well,” do you think I could walk away empty handed, it was impossible, just like in the story I told about the elderly couple in the shopping centre. As I tried walking out the door I was instantly pulled back by this inner feeling. As if an invisible elastic band was joined to me and to the book. Whenever I got near the doorway I was instantly pulled back, not abruptly, but inasmuch pulled back. Three times I tried to leave the store and three times I was pulled back. The two women running the store must have thought I was a real nut case, because this is how they were looking at me wondering what's wrong, and I was feeling extremely silly in my actions. Just to get out of the store I bought the book, then finally at last I was able to leave and I am sure the two women were happy to see me go.

The author of this book explains a lot about archangels and speaks of her own experiences with them. I very rarely pass any information on outside of my Sitting nights, only because I feel if I told “Who” we have had visited us I would probably be called crazy. But, recently I have been telling them as I am telling this. In my entire life I have never inquired about archangels, so I sent an email to the author of this book. The next day I got back a reply asking me to send details concerning my talk with “Michael.”

This is my email sent to the author:
Hello from Australia. I hope you don’t think I'm a crank. I was contacted by Archangel Michael (3) weeks ago and it really took me by surprise, especially in how I saw him. I have never heard of anyone being in contact with archangels, and for myself I thought I would keep quite about it. But today as I walked into a book store, your book seemed to magnify itself out at me. I could not turn away no matter how hard I tried. Honest, I had to bye it. If you have an interest in how I saw Michael just respond to my email and I will forward all details.

Her reply was: Dear ?, thank you very much for your email. I am always delighted to hear reports about visitations from archangels, so please do describe your experience to me. Also, let me know if I can share it with other people who are interested, I might put it in my monthly News-Letter. When archangels pokes it nose into your everyday life it usually means that you are going to have to re-think what you are doing. And consider how your time could be used for a higher purpose. I wonder whether Michael gave you a specific message. I look forward to hearing from you.
Angel Blessings
Theolyn Cortens
England

Well there you have it. Yes she did put my story in her News-Letter. As for the message Michael
gave me, That I did not tell.

Also, bad choice of words I thought when she said: (When archangels pokes it nose into your everyday life) … I am very glad Michael did, and still does.
Last edited by solo on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:32 am, edited 7 times in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: "Archangle Michael"

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 pm

I love it.. thank you for sharing :-bd

Does this lady have a website?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

solo
Celestite

Re: "Archangel Michael"

Postby solo » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi Chris
found the book, here is the website address ..... http://www.theolyn.com/archangels/home

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:16 pm

brilliant thank you Wayne. \:D/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 am

Divine encounters, visions and spiritual experiences should ALWAYS be told (I believe) ... as long as there is no selfish means or motives behind them.
Stories such as these offer inspiration and hope, and do help to elevate the minds of those who are seeking God in their life. These stories I tell are absolutely true and free from wild imagination, though I do leave it up to the reader whether they be accepted or not.

I will try my best to tell this story in its full and proper context, so that the reader can fully understand and appreciate it properly. But remember, words can only take you so far, empathy must be used also.

This story tells us there is a war raging on the inside unbeknown to most of us here on earth, and its affecting all of us in one way or another. As I have stated in an earlier Post my brother and I hold a “Sitting” every Tuesday night; meditation, séance, spirit contact, whatever one wants to call it. For us, we choose to call it a “Sitting” and we dedicate it to God.

This experience I am about to tell occurred back in July of 2008 while in meditation.

We have been holding these sittings for quite sometime and do have many regular visits from “All” levels of the spirit realms. On this particular night as I sat in meditation I began to drift deeply and lost all sense of self. In this inner-world I could faintly make out something white with wings far in the distance which seemed to be approaching at a fast pace. As it got closer I could see that it was a man on a beautiful white winged horse flying at great speed. As the horse came to ground it began galloping towards me until it finally stopped a short distance from where I was, or to where I seemed to be. The man who sat upon the horse had golden armor on covering his chest and shoulders. In his right hand he held a golden sword and on the blade was strange lettering. As he slid from the horse I gasped at what I then witnessed because it was not only the horse that had wings, but the man himself also. As he stood there he placed his sword on the ground and dropped his armour at his feet. His wings were so huge it took my breath, and they were not feathers as we know angels to have, but rather “Downing Feathers.” His wings were of an off white colour with a touch of gray.

As he walked towards me smiling he was naked except for a short loin cloth wrapped around his waist. I could noticeably see that he had a slight sweat (perspiration) covering his body, and as if reading my mind he said, (the sweat you see shows that I am always in constant battle against the dark forces which is ever close to the earth plane, especially at this time. I am ever helping mankind.) I believe the perspiration was symbolic for my benefit in showing that he does indeed remain in constant battle. In my mind I was thinking, to see an angel I would have thought to see him in a blinding flash of white light; and again he answered; (I am ever so close to the earth plane doing my work. When I make contact I approach on your level so not to frighten or intimidate, and I always bring love and protection, I am “Michael.”) I looked closely at his wings which were so huge they looked abnormal, but beautiful, Majestic and Powerful.

If you have noticed the paintings of an angel and looked closely at the wings, Michael’s wings would be (3) times the normal size, abnormally huge and powerful beyond description. And every feather was a ruffled “downing feather,” ruffled because of constant battle on behalf of “mankind.” His complexion was that of soft bronze; his hair a dark brown with a matted style slightly covering his eye brows. The back of his hair was just touching his shoulders. His physique was perfect, not bulging with muscle but rather lean and strong in appearance. I asked Michael why, or for what reason do I have the privilege of his visit. He then told me why. But of course I would rather keep this to myself. My brother and I now at all times sit with a tape recorder just in case we need to record, this way nothing is lost in conversation. I did notice Michael’s height, when speaking with him he was my own height which is 6’2”. But when he appears in my room, his head nearly touches the ceiling. When speaking with him again at a later date I asked this question: why is it that you were my own height when first we met, but now you are much taller. He replied: my true height in your terms, is 8 foot. When first I approached you I put myself on your level, face to face, eye contact so not to disturb you. When Michael appears I always see his vibrational colour first, then I tune in to the vibration and see him as he is, (Beautiful). Again I would have thought his vibrational colour to be that of a Highly Bright White, or even of a Gold colour, but no this was not to be.

Michael’s vibrational colour is a (Grey Blue) a soft majestic colour with a beautiful gentle feeling to it. Now this is where it gets very strange. After the meeting with “Michael,” I had an impulsion to go to a book store. When I first entered the store one book caught my immediate attention even before I saw the title. My attention (or awareness, whatever one wants to call it) was pulled with such force towards it that it caused a slight disturbance within me, and I was for some seconds not sure what was happening. This force seemed to have control of me, and it caused me to become a little apprehensive. It was only until I picked the book up did I then realise why I was feeling the way I did. Staring at me from a picture on the cover was archangle Michael.

The price of the book was a little high, so I put it back on the shelf and thought I’ll come back in a few days and bye it. “Well,” do you think I could walk away empty handed, it was impossible, just like in the story I told about the elderly couple in the shopping centre. As I tried walking out the door I was instantly pulled back by this inner feeling. As if an invisible elastic band was joined to me and to the book. Whenever I got near the doorway I was instantly pulled back, not abruptly, but inasmuch pulled back. Three times I tried to leave the store and three times I was pulled back. The two women running the store must have thought I was a real nut case, because this is how they were looking at me wondering what's wrong, and I was feeling extremely silly in my actions. Just to get out of the store I bought the book, then finally at last I was able to leave and I am sure the two women were happy to see me go.

The author of this book explains a lot about archangels and speaks of her own experiences with them. I very rarely pass any information on outside of my Sitting nights, only because I feel if I told “Who” we have had visited us I would probably be called crazy. But, recently I have been telling them as I am telling this. In my entire life I have never inquired about archangels, so I sent an email to the author of this book. The next day I got back a reply asking me to send details concerning my talk with “Michael.”

This is my email sent to the author:
Hello from Australia. I hope you don’t think I'm a crank. I was contacted by Archangel Michael (3) weeks ago and it really took me by surprise, especially in how I saw him. I have never heard of anyone being in contact with archangels, and for myself I thought I would keep quite about it. But today as I walked into a book store, your book seemed to magnify itself out at me. I could not turn away no matter how hard I tried. Honest, I had to bye it. If you have an interest in how I saw Michael just respond to my email and I will forward all details.

Her reply was: Dear ?, thank you very much for your email. I am always delighted to hear reports about visitations from archangels, so please do describe your experience to me. Also, let me know if I can share it with other people who are interested, I might put it in my monthly News-Letter. When archangels pokes it nose into your everyday life it usually means that you are going to have to re-think what you are doing. And consider how your time could be used for a higher purpose. I wonder whether Michael gave you a specific message. I look forward to hearing from you.
Angel Blessings
Theolyn Cortens
England

Well there you have it. Yes she did put my story in her News-Letter. As for the message Michael
gave me, That I did not tell.

Also, bad choice of words I thought when she said: (When archangels pokes it nose into your everyday life) … I am very glad Michael did, and still does.
How wonderful i am jealous lol :) Archangel Michael is with me and i call on him alot for myself and others how i would love to meet him and tell him how much i appreciate his help his strength and protection i love him to pieces he battles with evil all the time and is Gods warrior of justice thankyou for sharing you story and experience Godbless. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu May 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Wow Solo!!!!
You are so lucky to have had the priviledge of such a visit. I often dream about having such a visit. Sometimes I think "when are those angels ever going to actually visually show themselves to me??" I know they are there but I'd love to visually see one, my mum once saw a tiny little cherub once, gosh I wish I could, why do they show themselves to certain people and to others they don't? Ripped off, lol!!! just joking :))

Archangel Michael is quite a hero isn't he? I call upon him a lot with fear issues.

O:-)

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Fri May 18, 2012 10:21 am

Thank you - Jazz and truthseeker - for both replies. I have been very very busy and have not been able to post anything more, but hopefully, soon I hope, will be able to share more with you's. One thing I have ALWAYS wanted to know but never had the chance to ask, or the thought never arose at the time, was, "why" do angels have wings. For what is the purpose? Is it only for recognition or is there another reason? If ever I discover this reason or I'm told, I will definitely share it.

Then again maybe some of you know the answer to this. If so share it with us.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Good to here from you again Wayne, I was wondering where you got to.

Great question about why do angels have wings.

I have a feeling that they show us things that we believe in. e.g. if I believed that angels do not have wings, then they will show themselves without wings.

I guess it all started with religion and their idea that in order to fly around in the skies, you must have wings?

Also they say that sometimes their aura can sometimes make someone think they may have wings?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun May 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Thank you - Jazz and truthseeker - for both replies. I have been very very busy and have not been able to post anything more, but hopefully, soon I hope, will be able to share more with you's. One thing I have ALWAYS wanted to know but never had the chance to ask, or the thought never arose at the time, was, "why" do angels have wings. For what is the purpose? Is it only for recognition or is there another reason? If ever I discover this reason or I'm told, I will definitely share it.

Then again maybe some of you know the answer to this. If so share it with us.
Hi solo :) do you think angels have wings because they are Gods divine workers that have never been on the earth plane they are purely heavenly workers and their wings disinguish them from our spirit guides, earth angels, spiritual helpers( our loved ones in the spirit world) and God gives them their wings and special powers to do the work God wishes them to do for example Rapheal for healing, Archangel Micheal to fight evil and for our protection etc,??? just a thought :) i love all our heavenly help its nice to know we have all this heavenly help available to us love them to pieces :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun May 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey there Jazz n Chris,

I agree with both your answers. I also feel they have wings so they can wrap them around you when you need comfort or love. O:-)

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Mon May 21, 2012 11:04 am

Nice to hear all your theories concerning this enigma, because really at this point that's what it is. Its a riddle that I MUST and will solve. Anyway in what you said in your reply Jazz, and I quote part of ( do you think angels have wings because they are Gods divine workers that have never been on the earth plane )

Michael has been on the earth plane, (but once) - and in a human guise at that. He took on a VERY VERY important role given him. I'm not real sure but I may have mentioned something on this sometime ago on another site. Though I cant remember if I did or did not? (I hope not) - and if I did, then I cant remember what site it was. Anway to tell this I MUST give it much thought. I'm sure you will all agree with me when I say - some things we are given we must be very careful when giving them out, as certain things can surely stir up a hornets nest, especially with religious organisations and their followers.

I may have mentioned in an earlier post on this forum, how hidden truths are slowly beginning to surface. This story that I would love to tell is just one of them. Now I am NOT trying to bait you concerning this, but just giving you food for thought on somethings that do take place unbeknown to most of us here on earth. I will consider this deeply.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Hey there Jazz n Chris,

I agree with both your answers. I also feel they have wings so they can wrap them around you when you need comfort or love. O:-)

Hey Truthseeker :)hey chris :) I am asking for a special angel to do just that for my mum so she feels comforted :ymhug: i dont feel she has much longer here :( then i will need an angel to wrap their wings around me because it will be so sad when My lovely Mum leaves , but also a blessing for her everytime i see her on my visits she is getting weaker and in more discomfort which upsets me she just wants to be with Dad now her beloved of 59 years and of course all her loved ones :ymhug: xxx

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Wed May 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi there Jazz,

I'm sorry you have to watch your mum go through what she is going through, it must be extremely painful. I watched my own dad deteriorate 12 years ago in a matter of 6 weeks through cancer and it was not a pretty sight to watch a disease change someone so I feel your pain. It's just a part of life none of us will escape but it brings great comfort to know that it's not the end, it's only temporary when we lose our loves ones, just like you keep telling everyone when you give a reading, sometimes we need to be reminded of it ourselves.

I strongly feel Archangel Azrael is the right angel for you to call upon. He is known as the Archangel of Death but it is said that he helps in the transition of the souls to the other side when they pass and he is also there to help those left behind that are grieving. He is there to comfort you when that time happens. He is also the helper for mediums (like you) and he is there to help counsellors or people who help others or give advice or readings etc. He is said to be one of the most gentlest quiet angels but I believe they are all gentle and quiet in their own unique way. Also in this time you can call upon angel Chamuel (the angel of pure love) to help you also with comfort. I have a book on Angels and it doesn't say much about Azrael but mentions Angel Yehudiah as the one to call upon in times of bereavement, of course different writers will say different things about all these angels but I believe it's Azrael as I got goosebumps writing this, I know that may sound trivial but I'm trusting this feeling to be right.

Today was not my greatest day either, I'm craving my own angels around me now too, I have a lot of personal matters to deal with, the main one at the moment being my rebellious teenage daughter, I'm trying so hard to be the best I can be for her and yet sometimes I feel like she is slipping away and it's scary cause I want her to take the right path in her life, I worry so much about her cause I love her to bits and her attitude is really taking it's toll and I try so many tactics with her and I seem to get a great big wall between us, sometimes though when she is in the mood she will open up to me completely and I try my best to guide her properly, I know she appreciates it deep down inside but she just has an attitude and a mouth at the moment and it's so hard to deal with.

We need some angels too O:-) O:-)

And Solo - Sorry to get off the subject about Archangel Michael, us women we need a bit of a vent now and then it's in our nature :))

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi Jazz, sorry to hear, :ymhug: but she has made her mind up to return home. We will all see each other again and again O:-) Life is a never ending cycle.
Michael has been on the earth plane, (but once) - and in a human guise at that. He took on a VERY VERY important role given him.
the Urantia book also mentions the Jesus in the bible, that came to earth was also named Michael.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Thu May 24, 2012 9:30 am

Hi Chris ...
You said (the Urantia book also mentions the Jesus in the bible, that came to earth was also named Michael.)

Never heard that one before. I have been pondering whether I should tell this or not, as mention earlier. But now in what you just said concerning the Urantia book, I think you gave me the reason to tell it. But one thing I would like to say before I begin writing, and that is; no matter how well known a person is and how great that person may seem to be, we must never take everything said as gospel. And that goes the same for books, manuscripts and scrolls. I say this only because we are living in a world today of corruption, greed and lies. What we should be doing is keeping an open mind on what we hear of, then later when home go into meditation and look deeper into that which was said. Sooner or later the truth of the matter will surface with great force giving the meditator the truth of what they needed to know.

Thanks Chris

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 am

Hi Jazz, sorry to hear, :ymhug: but she has made her mind up to return home. We will all see each other again and again O:-) Life is a never ending cycle.
Thankyou chris :ymhug: it will be sad when mum leaves but a blessing for her and a release from all her pain and discomfort bless her heart, i can imagine the joy and tears of happiness when she is with her swimming partner, best friend and beloved again :ymhug:
Michael has been on the earth plane, (but once) - and in a human guise at that. He took on a VERY VERY important role given him.
the Urantia book also mentions the Jesus in the bible, that came to earth was also named Michael.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 pm

I've been thinking a lot about Archangel Michael lately and I walked into a spiritual shop yesterday which is like being in heaven itself, could stay there all day and just look at things :)) and guess who was staring at me in the face, Archangel Michael of course!!!!! With his armour, shield n sword. It was the most beautiful statue of him, it was only tiny but it was so expensive. I thought of you Solo when I saw that statue cause I remember reading a post you wrote about Lord Ganesha and how you saw a statue of him in a shop and you where compelled to buy it so you did. Well I pretty much went in there with the intention to get some new oracle cards so I said to Michael (in my mind of course) "oh gosh your tempting me now, you know I came in here to buy oracle cards and now I'm tossing up to buy either you or the cards, please forgive me you know I need new cards but I promise you I will come back again when I next get paid n buy you, otherwise I'll be dead broke today" :))

I have faith he will still be there :)) O:-) He knows I was trying to be practical but then again I thought to myself was he trying to give me a message like: "forget the cards, start doing readings on your own, just focus on me." :))

Just thought I'd write about that, I think it's a bit funny in my own crazy way 8-}

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 am

That was wonderful Truthseeker ...

Whether you buy the statue or not I feel makes no difference, I beleive what he was doing was bringing himself to your attention. Its up to you now to find out why he did this?

Many people would take this as a coincidence only, but let me say this; there is no such thing as a coincidence as EVERYTHING has an objective purpose behind it. Especially when it comes to Michael.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm

That was wonderful Truthseeker ...

Whether you buy the statue or not I feel makes no difference, I beleive what he was doing was bringing himself to your attention. Its up to you now to find out why he did this?

Many people would take this as a coincidence only, but let me say this; there is no such thing as a coincidence as EVERYTHING has an objective purpose behind it. Especially when it comes to Michael.
Yes that is so very true Solo, I'm going to do a meditation in finding out exactly what he wants to tell me but I think from my own gut feelings he is trying to tell me not to be scared of fear, always be in control and to believe in myself, I can also feel him in my life for other personal humps I am going thru that I won't go into but he generally wants to keep reminding me to be strong and I think I have been so far. O:-)

Return to “Psychic development”