"Paramahansa Yogananda"

solo
Celestite

"Paramahansa Yogananda"

Postby solo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:16 am

I do hope I am not posting to much to frequently, as I do have many experiences to tell; in which they have been documented. But because my workload now needs some attention, it will be at least a week or two before I can post another story.

I had an wonderful experience in a dream ... a meeting with “Paramahansa Yogananda,” this occurred in (2009). For those of you who are not sure as in the nature of such dreams; these types of meetings are more on the inner level then anything else and do come into our waking consciousness as if a dream only, unless one knows better. But before I start telling this I would like to say that not all dreams are worthy of any thought, as most are just accumulated trash being released from our subconscious. If we have an encounter or a meeting on a personal level with a high soul know that this is “no ordinary dream,” for dreams such as these don’t come by chance but are given specifically for a reason.

This night after falling asleep I found myself standing in an empty white space of enormous size…..no walls just open space. Some 10 to 15 metres away stood 18 Indian men standing shoulder to shoulder but in three rows, one above the other…… and each were holding a stack of white paper pages in their hands, as if to be collected ... (exams) I felt them to be. I then discovered that I also was holding a stack of pages in my hands.

In this experience I was fully aware of all that was happening ….. I looked to my side and saw Paramahansa Yogananda staring very hard at me but on a level just above my head, as if watching the drama of my life or even lives being played out in another dimensional level that only he could see. When he noticed I was looking at him he quickly stopped watching the events taking place, then with a most loving and compassionate smile he would drop his stare directly into my eye’s; only until I turned away would he again resume watching whatever was taking place above my head.

Then somehow I happened to drop all the pages I was holding onto the floor. Quickly kneeling down I began picking them up while feeling very embarrassed because of my clumsiness, I then looked up at Paramahansa Yogananda and again saw him fully involved in whatever was occurring above my head. He was seeing into my past and possibly my future, this I knew without doubt. Then I began to pick up the rest of the pages. Finally when I had them all neatly in my hands I looked back at Paramahansa and he was smiling at me … finished I guess with whatever he was watching. After I gathered up the pages and had them all neatly in my hands … he then lead me to stand with the others. We all stood with hands in front holding onto these papers … waiting (I guess) for them to be collected.

Remember what I said concerning the help we get from those who have gone on before us, not only from our loved ones are we helped, but from those great ones as well. This is what happens when we start to put some effort into our spiritual practices. We not only receive help, but we are given meetings with those who come to help, though at the appropriate times so not to disrupt our progression. By stepping outside of ourself (so to speak) and taking a good look at our behaviour ... the way we speak - the way we act - even our thoughts, if we find faults within ourself then we MUST start to change them for the better. Only until then will we receive the help needed. But we must take that first step forward.

As I have stated earlier in another post, I am NOT boasting or displaying any ego in what I write and I will not mention this ever again, as I believe there is no need to. I am only showing what is possible when we start to put some effort into our spiritual practices through ... Meditation ... Contemplation ... and Prayer. These are the first steps.
Last edited by solo on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: "Paramahansa Yogananda"

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Please continue sharing your experiences.. they are very enlightening O:-)
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:50 am

Thank you Chris ... but I must warn you, some of my experiences may not be beleived, as some will think such things are quite impossible. I will answer that last word with "WHY" ... why is anything impossible when one has given over to God. As soon as we think of IMPOSSIBLE, we automatically close off our mind to the greater things that awaits us. We slam the door in the face of those who come to help and guide, and we shun the higher knowledge that is ours by birth right. As I did say on numerous occasions, when we put effort into our spiritual practices, and by ridding the negative emotions and controlling our wayward mind, things start to happen, we are given Grace. We start to see God in everyone and in everything.

Later on today I will copy and paste a story I documented not to long ago. Its about Saint Michael the archangel. He is quite active in the world today, especially as man/woman is now beginning to awake.
Last edited by solo on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:21 pm

well said and thanks you.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Psychic development”