Canada finds Cancer cure, but big Pharma says no.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Canada finds Cancer cure, but big Pharma says no.

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 am

Money over what could be for some a life saving medicine X( these big companies that make millions and billions of dollars from what they promote and sell just don't give a dam about what really is and should be the first priority peoples suffering with illnesses that could be helped.
Not everyone has big bucks to be able to afford medicines that are or said to be life saving so they just go on suffering its just not right its cruel to put money before a persons illness :(
I don't know how they sleep at night probably under mattresses stuffed with money they make and profit from while others die and are left with to deal with cancers, tumours, strokes and any other life threatening illnesses they don't have the money to buy these huge tagged medicines that pharmacies put on their products it is so wrong and very sad for those who do suffer :(

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Australia Wake Up”