Chris Roubis
Angelite

China, Korea, South East Asia: Stop cooking dogs alive

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Attachments
China.jpg
China cooking dogs live
China.jpg (112.02 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: China, Korea, South East Asia: Stop cooking dogs alive

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:22 pm

Gosh Chris I've looked at a few of these pictures that you have posted about these poor dogs and cats and it is severely painful to witness. The suffering these poor defenceless creatures must of felt makes you think to yourself that this is living proof that there is a hell and it's right here on earth!

Is there something we can do here in Australia to try and stop this?

Don't these human demons have a heart, don't they feel anything while they are killing these poor dogs and cats?

It's disgusting. It wouldn't surprise me if they stir fry their own poop seeing as they eat just about everything else.

:(

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: China, Korea, South East Asia: Stop cooking dogs alive

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 am

Look at the eyes of fear in this poor creature :(( looking at his only hope the cameraman, wondering if he is going to save him. :((

Why cant these inhumane Chinese and Korean monsters eat each other instead.. there is enough of them. X(
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Australia Wake Up”