Reincarnation

solo
Celestite

Reincarnation

Postby solo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 am

I quote this from a book titled; HE HAS COME

QUOTE; The subject of reincarnation has beset those of the Christian faith for centuries. Whereas Eastern cultures and religions, have no problem in accepting this philosophy and making it a part of their lives. As one 13th century Persian mystic once wrote;
"A stone I died and rose again a plant.
A plant I died and rose an animal.
I died an animal and was born a man."

It seems surprising that one can accept the teaching of Life After Death, but find it impossible to accept that we had lives before this life! Reincarnation, when properly understood, will appear as a supplement to the principal of Evolution. Evolution explains the process of life, while Reincarnation explains the purpose of life. It is man`s purpose to build his spiritual body, by bringing harmony and balance back into that body.

Man, in his seeking is also creating the chaos which is the discord within himself, his variance with those laws, his opposition to those laws that are guiding him. He is not a victim of circumstances. He is a Divine project, within him the Divine Spark, the manifestation in matter of God. One of these laws is the Law of Nature, which drives the soul into and out of gross matter like the tide of the ocean, rising and ebbing, back and forth, in harmony and rhythm. Within this Law, this timeless rhythm, we evolve and unless we are willing to go in and out of dense matter we will never learn to transcend matter. When man establishes one life, he is creating the next. As Sai Baba said, we are today the result of the life we created yesterday. The life we live today dictates the shape of life we will live tomorrow.

The Bhagavad Gita stated, for example, "The soul is never born and never dies; it was not born and will not be reborn; without birth, without end, eternal, ancient, it is not killed when the body in which it lives is killed. Just as one casts off old clothes in order to put on new clothes; so the soul casts off bodies in order to take on new ones." end of QUOTE;

I felt some readers might find this interesting.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Reincarnation

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 pm

This makes a lot of sense Solo.

I never used to believe in reincarnation but I do now. I'm from christian background and of course christians believe that you cannot believe in Jesus if you believe in reincarnation. I believe in Jesus but I think the christians erased the reincarnation bit out of their teachings. If only more people were a bit more open minded. I recently told a headstrong christian friend of mine how much my beliefs have changed over the years and even though I told her I still believe in God and Jesus I don't think she understood me as she responded with "I'll pray for you." It was as though she was saying I was on my way to hell and I'll do my bit to save you /:) But that's ok I will pray that she becomes more open minded :)

O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 am

This makes a lot of sense Solo.

I never used to believe in reincarnation but I do now. I'm from christian background and of course christians believe that you cannot believe in Jesus if you believe in reincarnation. I believe in Jesus but I think the christians erased the reincarnation bit out of their teachings. If only more people were a bit more open minded. I recently told a headstrong christian friend of mine how much my beliefs have changed over the years and even though I told her I still believe in God and Jesus I don't think she understood me as she responded with "I'll pray for you." It was as though she was saying I was on my way to hell and I'll do my bit to save you /:) But that's ok I will pray that she becomes more open minded :)

O:-)
Alot of christian people i know dont practise what they preach or live to what they preach.
What gives different religions the right to tell you , that you cant believe in Jesus if you believe in reincarnation.
I love how they all want to save you from what?
We all have the right to believe in who and what we choose to belive in or not.
There are too many man made rules of religion that frighten people and give people the wrong impression of God and Jesus...just a thought....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi Truthseeker ... something similar in what you said happened to me also some years back, from a church minister. I wont tell it now but maybe at a later date. Thanks for replying.

Hi Jazz ... just a thought aye, well a very good thought it is. You are so right, to many man made rules and dogmas and many are caught up in them. This gives me a thought on a new post, I'll think it through and see what I can come up with without being hard on folks.

Thanks Jazz.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 pm

JAZZ - I know they are just that – man made rules!!!! I have found it frustrating and annoying my entire life. I hardly ever found any connection at all with anyone or anything at church, sometimes I enjoyed the sermons but that was about it. Most people I found at church were judgemental hypocrites who were not really their true selves, there was a lot of fake facades there and no one really wanted to be your real friend there, it was a pretty cold, obnoxious atmosphere as far as I was concerned but I guess it was the culture and denomination I belonged to as well which I will not mention for privacy reasons or to appear as if I'm offending anyone so I'll just keep that to myself.
Also I have witnessed some church incidences that would not deem as holy and that has turned me right off going there as I do not like how these so called “holy ones” treat others. The way people were there just made me anxious going, I always felt like I was being judged for some strange reason when I visited church as all eyes would follow everyone whenever anyone walked inside. Although my denomination was not Baptist, I found the Baptists quite welcoming and friendly so I'm sure not all denominations are like the one I belonged to, sorry to get off the subject and waffle on about denominations, I guess the bottom line is none of them believe in reincarnation or the psychic world for that matter. In their eyes we are doomed for hell cause they believe we work for the devil and we are being tricked by him and tricking others. Funny I've never heard of kind, compassionate humanitarians working for the devil, hmm, now who's being judgemental???? [-x

SOLO - I'm looking forward to reading what you will next come up with, your experiences are always quite interesting to read :)

Have a nice evening guys.

Return to “Past Lives”