past lives

apanda
Celestite

past lives

Postby apanda » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi

I am just wondering if anyone can shed any information on any of my past lives.

I am curious because I have a love of creative things (I make jewellery and other things from beads and other items). I also like poetry (reading and writing), love reading Shakespeare and have an interest in many things New Age. No one in my family has any interest in any of these things.

I would be interested in taking a spiritual journey and seeing where that leads me as I am not sure why I am here sometimes

My name is Amanda and my birthday is 27th April 1981

Anything would be greatly appreciated

apanda
Celestite

Re: past lives

Postby apanda » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Can anyone shed some light on this anything about my past life/s?

jazz
Angelite

Re: past lives

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Can anyone shed some light on this anything about my past life/s?
Hi Apanda :)

past lives arent my forte, but if you look in the paper or online to see if there are any readers that do past lives or ask around for word of mouth of a good reader who does past lives, it is interesting when we have certain interests or skills that no one else in the family have, or like cerain foods like being english but liking curries or spicy exotic foods, flowers, some dress fashion that doesnt belong to our culture there are some things that cannot be explained that we are drawn to or like that is completly different to our way of living other than we have certain memories of our past life we bring into this life time but arent really aware of. good luck with that.jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Past Lives”