Past life?

moonchild94
Quartz

Past life?

Postby moonchild94 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 pm

I wonder whether I've had past lives and often feel I know a lot more things than I should for my age (18) and also feel I may have some hidden psychic and or magical ability, due to certain dreams and happenings... If that's the case I can start developing

jazz
Angelite

Re: Past life?

Postby jazz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:12 am

I wonder whether I've had past lives and often feel I know a lot more things than I should for my age (18) and also feel I may have some hidden psychic and or magical ability, due to certain dreams and happenings... If that's the case I can start developing
Hi Moonchild :)

If you ask or hear of a genuine reader who does past lives readings, it may pay you to have a past life reading done to bring out some of your past lives which lead you to the lessons you need to learn in this life time a past life time reading also helps you to understand certain emotional feelings you may have at times but dont know why or understand alot of yourself and how you need to be now in this lifetime will come out.
I found mine very interesting i am a very old soul, with 35 past lifetimes, (-| no wonder i feel so tired :))
my reading helped me to understand why i want to help people again in this life time and why i try so hard to do that because of an incident that happend in one of my past lives it more or less told me i cant help everybody just those who i am meant to, and also i cant save everyone from their problems i can only give them guidance the rest is up to them so i found it helpful to me to understand why i felt so strong about helping and trying to save others that isnt up to me to do you can only help not carry.
My reader also brought through my gifts so that will be a help to you, once you know what gifts you have you can start working with your guides and with the physical people who will be sent to you to help you as teachers and to learn from. :) jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Past Lives”