Wanting to know about past life

mini
Quartz

Wanting to know about past life

Postby mini » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi all, I love this website to bits and now visit it everyday. I am crazy about finding about my past lives. Now that i have a 14 months old son, I don't find any time to meditate, but since 2008 to 2010, I did lot of meditation. i never saw any vivid images as my mind wanders off when I am in trance but have an idea what I was in some of my past lives. I was definitely a yogi or hermit I think.
I once saw a dream where I saw myself being healed by a egiptian phaharoh. She was a female priest and I felt a warm sensation around my neck area. She used rods of some sorts.

Could someone do a reading for me...I will be so greatful for your help.
Also does every one has angles? I mean even if you are not christian? Do I have any?

My name is Navdeep kaur Saini DoB: 3 nov, 1979

Thanks

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Wanting to know about past life

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi there Navdeep,

You are just as intrigued about past lives as I am. I've never personally been to a past life regression therapist myself but that is one option. I believe though that no one can better find out about your past life than you yourself. Yes there is meditation and I posted about an exercise you can do in the Past Lives category some time ago. Everyone has different thoughts and feelings about past lives. I believe that things like phobias that happen for no apparent reason do seep through from a past life into a current one because of something that may have happened to you back then in that past lifetime to trigger that fear in this lifetime. I also strongly believe that you can recognise certain people from those past lives, like people who belong in your soul group, in other words we all belong to a particular group of souls who keep reincarnating together in each lifetime for the benefit of spiritual learning, kind of like your original family from the spirit world, sometimes some of us from that family will reincarnate together in one lifetime, sometimes others from that soul group will stay behind to act as spiritual helpers while you are on the earth plane. I also believe that you can recognise members from your soul family even though others may not always recognise you according to what happened in that past life. That's just what I believe. What could be your husband in this life, could have been your father in your past life and what could have been your best friend in this life could have been your brother or sister in your past life, just possible scenarios.

I'm just starting to get bits and pieces together from my past life also but then again there are so many bits and pieces they in fact could be snippets of so many lifetimes ago, I believe you get a lot of them through dreams/meditation and very strong feelings to certain places/people/things you like/dislike/countries/foods/decorative things you like etc. etc.

Of course you have angels watching over you, it doesn't matter what religion you are, there are no religions in the spirit world, these are just man made labels to categorise people here on earth. Sometimes when I go to a cemetary to visit a loved one I think it is all so stupid when I see different sections of all the different religions, it's insane!!

I'd did an angel card reading for you to see which angel is with you at this point in your life and you'll be happy to know that Michael is with you. I can't believe it, Michael seems to pop up for so many who come to this website!! He wants you to know that there are positive changes ahead for you, expect the benefits of new opportunities as they arise. It's also a good time to make big and small changes, old blocks are lifting and everything is moving forward at a quick pace. If recent events did shake your faith you will see that something positive will occur out of it. It seems that with these changes that are in full steam ahead for you comes a little fear and Michael wants you to know that you can call upon him for courage, strength and self confidence, even when you need guidance about your lifes purpose or what next steps to take, Michael is there for you, just call upon him.

Also you can call upon all the other angels, they are all there to offer you their own guidance and support according to what life difficulties you are facing, read up on them, it's really interesting, they are just beautiful.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help with the past life question but I'm still trying to piece together my own!! I also wanted to find out if there were any tarot cards you could buy in relation to past lives but I haven't seen any around and no one from the spiritual shop I go to knows of any either.

I guess the most important thing though is to focus on this life and try and make this one the best of them all if you can so that you don't keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. :))

O:-)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Wanting to know about past life

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Just thought I'd also mention that you can use the traditional tarot for past life readings, you use about 14 cards all up and although I'd rather get someone else to do it for me I'm going to give it a go on my own and see what I come up with ;) May post about it separately if I can figure it out :))

Return to “Past Lives”