question about past life

meredithanne90
Quartz

question about past life

Postby meredithanne90 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi all,

I'm curious in finding out who I was in the past life= what I did and where I was from in terms of time and country? My name is, Meredith and I was born on October 1, 1990.

Thank you and your help would be greatly appreciated.

Meredithanne90 :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: question about past life

Postby jazz » Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 am

Hi all,

I'm curious in finding out who I was in the past life= what I did and where I was from in terms of time and country? My name is, Meredith and I was born on October 1, 1990.

Thank you and your help would be greatly appreciated.

Meredithanne90 :)
Hi Meredithanne90, :) I went to a reader that does past life readings, i have had 35 past lives and she brought alot of them through includingj one where i was as left as a baby at a nunnery in spain or mexico that is still standing, i was taken in by nuns and as i grew older i noticed there were no children for me to play with in my more mature years i suggested we take in children who were on the street and had no parents because we had the room, my nun mother as she was dying asked me to carry on the work of looking after children which i did until i died. :) look for a reader with a good name who does past lives or ask around good luck :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Past Lives”