A past life exercise

Truthseeker
Angelite

A past life exercise

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 pm

I'd thought I'd write about a past life exercise I recently did that I read in a book called "Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians" by Richard Webster. I'm only a beginner in my own spiritual journey and I'm not sure if I did this exercise correctly, I probably didn't but I'll write about it anyway.

In chapter 20 of this book it tells u how to perform your own past life exercise. I'll try to sum it up as best as I can and quote what the author has written.

Firstly u begin by meditation of course, relaxing every part of your body. Once u feel totally relaxed u picture a beautiful staircase with a gleaming banister & luxurious carpet in your mind. He tells u to double the relaxation with every step you take down the staircase. (I had to climb many stairs down cause I was not convinced in my mind I went far enough.) Anyway once u reach the bottom u pause n mentally check your body to make sure that every part is totally relaxed. You look around at the beautiful room you find yourself within. The furniture is luxurious n there are beautiful paintings on the walls. The sun is shining in through an open window and you can hear birds singing tunefully outside. To the right is a long hallway, on each side is a row of closed doors. Behind each door is one of your many past lives. Slowly walk down the hallway, pausing outside each door until you find one that appears to invite you in. Reach out and open the door. Step inside, and instantly you'll find yourself at an important time in the particular past life that you are about to experience. When you have had enough of that particular episode he tells you to mentally close your eyes and count to 3 and when you open them again you will have moved backwards or forewards through to another situation in this lifetime. You can do this as many times as you wish.

He goes on to explain more but that's where I stopped because i think by that time i fell asleep.

I did however open a door and found myself in space, I just saw stars and space that was it and then after a few moments of waiting in the space a voice came into my head and said "1940's", then I saw an image of myself dressed in a white 1940's dress with extremely short black hair, next to me were dozens of shoes (don't know what that was all about, lol!) and then a voice came into my head saying my name is "Clair". Now by that time i fell asleep, then I remember myself being "Clair" again in another dream, this one was a bit fearful as I was being chased by someone or something and they kept calling me Clair and I kept running away cause I was frightened by it, them (don't know). A bit freaky.

That was it. Now I don't know if what I saw was a past life experience or if it was a dream, as I said before I'm new in my own spiritual journey and the above was my first experiment.

:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: A past life exercise

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:49 pm

wow that was cool, thank you for sharing
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

WishingMel
Quartz

Postby WishingMel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:39 am

hey good luck on your spiritual journey

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Thank u for those replies
:)

onlinepsychics