Missing Dog

Aysh123
Quartz

Missing Dog

Postby Aysh123 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 pm

My dog Andy has been missing since for the last 5 nights. Can anyone pickup anything? Please? He is so missed and we're so worried as he's a senior. 😭😭😭

Thank you
Attachments
FB_IMG_1503390317688.jpg
Andy
FB_IMG_1503390317688.jpg (52.61 KiB) Viewed 436 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing Dog

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Andy looks full of mischeif :) the first thing I saw was a very muddy, sandy or dirty doggie so I would look where there are any ponds in parks or if you live near water go searching there.
I feel he just wanted to have an adventure good luck.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Aysh123
Quartz

Postby Aysh123 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Andy looks full of mischeif :) the first thing I saw was a very muddy, sandy or dirty doggie so I would look where there are any ponds in parks or if you live near water go searching there.
I feel he just wanted to have an adventure good luck.
blessings jazz.
Thank you Jazz xx i have sent you an email. I would love a detailed reading if possible please xxx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi Aysh123,
I would be happy to do you a detailed reading. :)
Would you like to private message me with your full name, date of birth and the 3 major questions you wish to ask as to what is worrying, or troubling you, that you wish guidance for.

I will give you my bank details through private message as soon as the reading fee is deposited i start your reading.

I don't give time with my readings as there is no time where my help comes from (the spirit world) I can dowse and bring forward a rough earth plane time but I do not take it as 100% as everything in our lives happens in Divine Timing.

I do not have control what spirit brings through they know more than I do where you need the help the most i am the tea pot that pours out the information given to me by spirit and pass that on to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Aysh123
Quartz

Postby Aysh123 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Hi Aysh123,
I would be happy to do you a detailed reading. :)
Would you like to private message me with your full name, date of birth and the 3 major questions you wish to ask as to what is worrying, or troubling you, that you wish guidance for.

I will give you my bank details through private message as soon as the reading fee is deposited i start your reading.

I don't give time with my readings as there is no time where my help comes from (the spirit world) I can dowse and bring forward a rough earth plane time but I do not take it as 100% as everything in our lives happens in Divine Timing.

I do not have control what spirit brings through they know more than I do where you need the help the most i am the tea pot that pours out the information given to me by spirit and pass that on to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)
jazz.
Sounds beautiful Jazz 😍😍 I've sent you a PM

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”