Missing Raccoon: Coon Coon

clarayi
Quartz

Missing Raccoon: Coon Coon

Postby clarayi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 am

Coon Coon is a young raccoon that I have been feeding in my backyard every day since end August 2016 (most likely orphaned by then because he/she was all by himself/herself instead of spending the first winter with his/her mom).

However, Coon Coon has not showed up since January 9, 2017, this is the 39th day since I last fed and saw Coon Coon on January 8.

Coon Coon is extremely sweet and would stay by my side when I'm doing my yard works.

Is it possible that you could communicate with Coon Coon and see if he/she is doing well? I just hope that Coon Coon is safe and doing fine. I'm in Vancouver, Canada.

A photo of Coon Coon is attached. With tremendous thanks.
Coon Coon #2.jpg
Coon Coon #2.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1046 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing Raccoon: Coon Coon

Postby jazz » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi Clarayi,
Coon Coon is so cute :) what a wonderful experience for you to have such a lovely little critter visit you, and spend time with you that is very special.
I think He/ she could have found a husband/wife and I do feel you will see your little friend again we have these special moments with a critter of nature and I think we it is rare when that happens and a blessing.
I don't feel anything bad around your little friend :ymhug:
Hope that has helped
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi again,
I have just looked up the Spiritual Symbolic meaning of Raccoon and found it very interesting you will too certainly a message there from these little furry critters :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

clarayi
Quartz

Postby clarayi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:28 am

Thank you jazz for your help and kind words. I feel really bad these days always thinking if Coon Coon is killed or fallen sick and died. After all these days of waiting now I have confidence that I'll see Coon Coon again. Thanks again and wish you and everyone who have cared to see this post all the best.

clarayi
Quartz

Postby clarayi » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:04 am

Sorry for this late update.

Actually Coon Coon finally showed up again in my yard on June 5 after having disappeared for several months.

He has grown a little bit bigger and did recognize my place, he darted through my yard and happily danced in swirls.

Thank you for jazz's reading and everyone who has prayed for Coon Coon's safe return.

For others whose beloved pets who have yet to show up, don't ever lose your hope, continue to think of them lovingly every day and believe they will come back, they can get this over the air and will come back eventually.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 am

Hi Clarayi,
Thankyou and you are very welcome.
How wonderful your furry little friend turned up again to see you :) I think little friends like that are amazing and a blessing to us they know kindness and love and will return to that energy.
You wouldn't believe the amount of stray cats and a lost dog that found my place over the years they know where to go and who will help them if they are sick, hungry, need shelter or lost.
We could learn a lot from animals they love us unconditionally in their own way and bring us so much joy its wonderful for you and I am very happy for you moments like those are just for us to keep in our hearts and remember forever :ymhug: he was obviously happy to see you and he was letting you know that by doing a little jig :)
A great story thankyou that ended in happiness.

Blessings jazz.

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”