Gemma

HB GIRL
Quartz

Gemma

Postby HB GIRL » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:51 am

Thanks very much for the reading that you gave for myself and for my son. This reading is for my very muched loved 15 year old cat. We have made a very big decision that we are going to be moving within the next 5 months and we don't think that she will survive the plane trip of 4 hours plus. I am at a loss of what to do. She does have arthritis and as yet there is no one that is willing to take on an old cat. Her birthdate 30/12/99. Please could you advise us on what to do for her and what is best for her and also how she is feeling with in herself.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Gemma

Postby jazz » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:06 am

Hi HBGirl,
When pets are travelling vets can give you a sedation medication for them so they are relaxed and do not stress out at all.

It is hard when you don't know what to do you really have to feel in your heart and soul the answer with such a loved pet if it were me in the same position I would ask your vet about her travelling for that amount of hours with her problem and if sedation would relax her enough to cope with the flight.

Try this also stand with your feet apart with your arms outstretched, close your eyes and ask your spirit Guides would my beloved pet be alright travelling so she can still be with us...if you lean forward that is yes and if you lean backwards that is no.

Hope that has helped good luck :ymhug:
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

HB GIRL
Quartz

Postby HB GIRL » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:18 am

Hi Jazz thanks for getting back so quickly,
I think that I already know the answer,Gemma has changed since we made up our mind to make the very big move. She doesn't have a lot to do with us anymore and its like she has got old very quickly, She spends a lot of her time under the bed in the spare room, and its like she has already started to let us know. But in saying that she is still very alert. I can't explain it, its a feeling. I will do what you have suggested Jazz and see what comes out of that.
HB Girl

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Hi HBGirl,
Our pets are very wise and intuitive they let us know in their own way what they are feeling and because we are connected to them with love our intuitive feelings and insights pick that up.
I believe they do know when its time for them to leave this Earth plane especially if they are in pain or with an illness that is terminal it is very hard because we want them with us but wouldn't want them to suffer or be in pain in anyway it is an emotional time for pet owners to know when it is time to be kind and let their pet go so to be free of any pain or suffering.
They do understand when we make any kind of decision it is out of love for them.
Our loved ones in the spirit world look after them and love them just like they were their own until we meet up with them again mean while they visit us and let us know they are still with us and have appreciated all the love and kindness we gave to them when we had them, I have felt my beloved cat on the bed with me at times you actually feel their presence very strongly I have even heard her meow :ymhug:

Blessing jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”