Missing CatMuffin

Mikpar
Quartz

Missing CatMuffin

Postby Mikpar » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:07 am

Hi there,

Our kitty Muffin ran away Thursday the 21st January.He is a purebred Seal Point Chocolate Coloured Ragdoll. We have door knocked, called out for him, put up posters and nothing seems to work. Can anyone help give us a clue to where he is or when he might come home?
20150813_143149(0) [240888].jpg
Our Kitty Muffin
20150813_143149(0) [240888].jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1568 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing CatMuffin

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Mikpar,
Please look under Pet Psychics, chris has recommended a really good genuine Pet Psychic who could really help you.
Muffin is a beautiful boy very proud and serious?
I do hope you have some good news I could be wrong but I feel Muffin just wanted a taste of freedom to explore as cats do, having had cats myself I know if they are injured in any way they will find a place to hide to gain strength to then start on their way home if they can get themselves home from any injury they will.
My cat was attacked by a dog, she had a puncture wound to her belly, she went missing for days I used to be out day and night with the kids calling for her and looking for her, door knocks, posters, the works.
I used to leave my bedroom window open it was low to the ground just enough for her to jump in and out and one night she did just that she came home :) I thought she was alright until I saw the lump on her belly so I took her to the vet and he had to keep her in as the puncture wound from the dog did damage to her insides but she was fine after that.
I do hope its good news and you have him home soon :)
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:34 am

^:)^
What a gorgeous boy.. i could be wrong but I heard the word ocean... do you live near the sea?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Mikpar
Quartz

Postby Mikpar » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:03 pm

^:)^
What a gorgeous boy.. i could be wrong but I heard the word ocean... do you live near the sea?
Hi Chris,

We don't live near the ocean unfortunately. We have a nearly empty dam about 10 minutes away by car. It will be 2 months on the 21st March since he went missing.
We miss the little regrat, and hope he is found and/or comes home soon.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Hi, Amanda De Warren is the lady pet psychic who can give you the information you need for catmuffin she is very good she answers peoples pet problems in a magazine .
I hope you contact her so your mind can be put at ease and I hope he comes back to you :)

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”