Marley

domandrocky
Quartz

Marley

Postby domandrocky » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Hello,

Our lovely male, brown tabby cat called Marley has been missing since Monday the 23rd of November. We are really devastated as my wife is pregnant and we were so looking forward to a family with Marley and our child... :-(

We think he might be in someone's house as he never gets away for more than 4 hours. Can you please please help us...? He is so full of character, smiles and love and only 6 years old.

Thank you so much.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Marley

Postby jazz » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:58 am

Hi,
I do hope your Marley does find his way back to you, I did get a flash of him limping unless it was an old injury it looked like his front leg if cats are hurt they will usually go in hiding then try to find their way back to you.
Put out flyers and pictures of him go door to door knocking and ask people also if they have a shed ask if they could look in a shed he could have found shelter near to where he was.
I am sorry that is all I can give you at this time and I sincerely hope he returns to you so you can all be together when the new baby comes. :)
I did hear you say "I thought I had lost you forever" unless this has happened before if he went away for longer than usual if not spaded a male can be gone for some time seeking out to mate with a female.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Marley

Postby jazz » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:11 am

it would be nice if the effort put in to giving an answer is acknowledged so we know if it has helped or not, we like to know if things have turned out well for the person asking the question :)
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”