Postby kazzagaye » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Do you have any messages from Angel please? :)]

jazz
Angelite

Re: My Angel

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:30 am

Do you have any messages from Angel please? :)]
Hi Kazzagaye,
A photo of your pet is always appreciated when asking a question its the same when asking about a loved one passed over in spirit it always helps us more to be able to focus on that photo so our guides can bring forward to us more information to pass onto you . :)

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

kazzagaye
Quartz

Postby kazzagaye » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi Jazz...here is a picture of my Angel. Hope you got it...seem to be having a little trouble.

kazzagaye
Quartz

Postby kazzagaye » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Here is a photo of Angel

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi Jazz...here is a picture of my Angel. Hope you got it...seem to be having a little trouble.
Hi Kazzagaye,
unfortuneatly the picture didn't come through.

Just know in your heart all our pets that pass over live on in spirit without any pain, or earth plane medical problems they may have had while they were with us it is the same with people the blind see, the deaf hear, the crippled walk, any deformities disappear any lost limbs are whole again we remain perfect in our spirit body it is only the physical body we have here that we experience all the problems of illnesses, worry, pain etc.

Our pets are free from their earth plane pains, and run free and happy in the spirit world, they visit us from time to time to see how we are and just to let us know they are still with us and around us with their love and they know we will see them again when it is our time to leave the Earth Plane :)

Many including myself have felt their pets presence in many different ways they may feel a pressure on their bed or where they are sitting if their pets shared a bed or sitting place with them they may move something they played with you may pick up their smell or just know they are around you if we don't believe in anything else exists passed this Earth Plane then it is harder for us to ever believe our loved ones and pets are around us we close off any attempts they make to come close to us to let us know they are still with us regardless of how we close off our loved ones and pets try very hard to let us know they are still with us, so they will come around us at night time when our energy is more relaxed as we sleep our pets also come to us in dreams if they cant come close to us other ways :ymhug:

Blessings jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”