Is our girl okay?

allthatjazz
Quartz

Is our girl okay?

Postby allthatjazz » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:20 pm

Just wanting to know how our girl is doing? We made a tough decision to put her to sleep yesterday and we would love to know how she is doing now. We miss her terribly!
Attachments
Montana.jpg
Montana.jpg (20.47 KiB) Viewed 2339 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: Is our girl okay?

Postby jazz » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Just wanting to know how our girl is doing? We made a tough decision to put her to sleep yesterday and we would love to know how she is doing now. We miss her terribly!
Hi allthatjazz,
I understand this is a very emotional time for you, just above your request Chris has a pet psychic reader he recommends i understand she brings through more detail than i she does charge for her service.

I can only reassure you that all our loved ones and our pets go back to spirit O:-) and live on in spirit happy and healthy and we do see them again when it is our time to leave this Earth Plane.
They wait for us in the most beautiful place you could ever imagine. :ymhug:

Dont be surprised if you hear, smell or feel her presence when we have loved a pet and have treated that pet with love and kindness they are only too happy to be around us to let us know they are still with us and to thank us for our love and kindness. :)
I could be wrong but did she have a problem with one of her back legs at all and was there any problems with her digestion?

Love and light jazz. @};-
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

allthatjazz
Quartz

Postby allthatjazz » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:44 am

Thank you Jaz!

My guess is that there was something going on with her digestive system as over the past year or so she had lost weight, she did have an injury to her hind leg last year around Christmas time (pretty sure it was last year, if not the year before).

I just want to know that we made the right decision to put her to sleep, it was a hard one to make :(

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Thank you Jaz!

My guess is that there was something going on with her digestive system as over the past year or so she had lost weight, she did have an injury to her hind leg last year around Christmas time (pretty sure it was last year, if not the year before).

I just want to know that we made the right decision to put her to sleep, it was a hard one to make :(
Hi allthatjazz,
The decision you made at the time must have felt right for you if you felt she was was in pain or any discomfort in any way it is a very hard decision to make no one wants to lose a loved pet and we feel guilt with any decision we make if we keep a pet with us knowing they are in pain or discomfort because we want them with us for as long as we can then we will have guilt, if we have a pet in discomfort or pain put to sleep so they dont suffer we feel guilty too it is a decision we make at the time feeling it is right not so much for us but for our pet we cant beat ourselves up we do what we do at the time that we feel is best for our pet they dont blame us of love us any less for doing that pets have a knowing about owners who love them and the choices they have to make they know if we love them we will do what is best for them out of love and kindness for them because we dont ever want to see our pets in pain or suffer.
Your baby lives on happily and in full health in the spirit world you will feel her love for you and you will know she know's you did what you did for her out of love and kindness.
I feel she only let certain people near her or pat her she was very wise and had a lot of understanding of things.

jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

allthatjazz
Quartz

Postby allthatjazz » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 pm

I feel she only let certain people near her or pat her she was very wise - Haha you got that right! She was very careful with who she trusted! The lady before us bought her from a sanctuary so who knows what happened to her prior to going there :(

and had a lot of understanding of things. - Yep, she was a very, very smart girl - the bond she had with my sister was amazing! They were unstoppable!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:10 am

I feel she only let certain people near her or pat her she was very wise - Haha you got that right! She was very careful with who she trusted! The lady before us bought her from a sanctuary so who knows what happened to her prior to going there :(

and had a lot of understanding of things. - Yep, she was a very, very smart girl - the bond she had with my sister was amazing! They were unstoppable!
Thank you for your reply,
I am afraid there are no words of comfort that can help with grief whether it is a much loved pet or loved one.
Grief is a very personal emotional pain that only the person who is going through it can feel.
Our grief becomes lighter over time but you never really get over losing something so precious your whole life changes in many ways living without that pet or person isnt the same anymore as you knew life to be.
We want them back and that is the hardest part to try to live with we can only try to take comfort in knowing our pets and loved ones do go on to a better place and live on in spirit and our reward is being able to meet up with them again :ymhug: when our time here is done :)

Love and light jazz.

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”