RIP My beautiful little darling

Truthseeker
Angelite

RIP My beautiful little darling

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:38 am

Hi Chris/Jazz,

I hope you guys are fine.

A couple of days ago my I lost a beautiful little pet. A recently adopted little male manx. We only had him for four months but during those four months he showered us with so much love and affection that it was unforgettable. He was an amazing cat, always full of life. So many times I would hold him and dance around the house like he was a little baby and he would love it. He would allow you to rub his tummy and pat him all the time, there was never a time he would reject human affection. I'm going to miss him rubbing his little head all over my feet every morning, that was his good morning greeting. I'm going to miss his little naps with me in bed and even his little walks all over me just to wake me up at times. He was a messy little man with his food cause he loved to eat with his paws sometimes when the occasion suited him but that didn't matter, it was funny n cute to watch.

He was super friendly, always trying desperately to befriend my female cat who would turn around and hiss at him at times but he would never give up with her, he still kept on trying. I loved him to bits. When I found out he died today it felt like someone kept stabbing thousands of knives through my heart, I haven't stopped crying since and I cannot sleep at all. I don't have facebook or any of that stuff and this is the only place I felt I could write something about him.

I have been to so many funerals lately of people I have known most of my life and have not shed many tears at all and yet I have not stopped crying over this cat I have had for 4 months. I've asked myself what got me so much over this particular cat and it was the fact that he was adopted about 4 or 5 times cause no one wanted to keep him cause they thought he was a nuisance. How can one find a cat who wants constant love and affection a nuisance????????????? I don't get that. I felt so sorry for him because of that, and then he finally finds a family - US - who showered him with so much love that he ends up getting hit by a car!

You know you can know people all your life and not feel a connection at all, even those close to you and yet you can know an animal for a very short period of time and feel depths of emotions so overwhelming that it kills when they die.

I can't put my emotions into words at the moment, but all I can simply say is that it's killing and it hurts extremely bad. We are all devastated.

RIP my beautiful little man. We were so honoured to have known you and you have changed our life's forever. Till we meet again on the other side.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

O:-) (%) @};-

jazz
Angelite

Re: RIP My beautiful little darling

Postby jazz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:40 am

Hi Chris/Jazz,

I hope you guys are fine.

A couple of days ago my I lost a beautiful little pet. A recently adopted little male manx. We only had him for four months but during those four months he showered us with so much love and affection that it was unforgettable. He was an amazing cat, always full of life. So many times I would hold him and dance around the house like he was a little baby and he would love it. He would allow you to rub his tummy and pat him all the time, there was never a time he would reject human affection. I'm going to miss him rubbing his little head all over my feet every morning, that was his good morning greeting. I'm going to miss his little naps with me in bed and even his little walks all over me just to wake me up at times. He was a messy little man with his food cause he loved to eat with his paws sometimes when the occasion suited him but that didn't matter, it was funny n cute to watch.

He was super friendly, always trying desperately to befriend my female cat who would turn around and hiss at him at times but he would never give up with her, he still kept on trying. I loved him to bits. When I found out he died today it felt like someone kept stabbing thousands of knives through my heart, I haven't stopped crying since and I cannot sleep at all. I don't have facebook or any of that stuff and this is the only place I felt I could write something about him.

I have been to so many funerals lately of people I have known most of my life and have not shed many tears at all and yet I have not stopped crying over this cat I have had for 4 months. I've asked myself what got me so much over this particular cat and it was the fact that he was adopted about 4 or 5 times cause no one wanted to keep him cause they thought he was a nuisance. How can one find a cat who wants constant love and affection a nuisance????????????? I don't get that. I felt so sorry for him because of that, and then he finally finds a family - US - who showered him with so much love that he ends up getting hit by a car!

You know you can know people all your life and not feel a connection at all, even those close to you and yet you can know an animal for a very short period of time and feel depths of emotions so overwhelming that it kills when they die.

I can't put my emotions into words at the moment, but all I can simply say is that it's killing and it hurts extremely bad. We are all devastated.

RIP my beautiful little man. We were so honoured to have known you and you have changed our life's forever. Till we meet again on the other side.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

O:-) (%) @};-
Hi Truthseeker,
I am so sorry for you and i feel so much pain with you for your loss of your beautiful pet.
You had a destiny to love this little furry soul and he you, finally he found he could give his love and have it returned where others thought of him as a too much work their loss.

Pets come and go in our lives for many reasons their love is unconditional and they make such a big and better change in our lives when we receive so much love, joy and fun from them and they know when they are receiving the same back and that is so special.

I feel you will sense his presence around you, he will let you know he is still with you in his own funny way an he is happy where he is and yes you will see him again and it will be like you never parted

You were very blessed to have such an amazing experience with this beautiful furry little soul God knew you would be the perfect person to take him home love him, play with him, see and enjoy all his funny little antics and ways he had that brought you so much joy..
Godbless him and you for loving him so much and allowing him to know and feel what real love and kindness is O:-) @};-

I miss my baby every day i know we will be together one day again too and it will be so lovely to see her and cuddle her again :) :ymhug:

Love and blessing jazz. :ymhug: xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: RIP My beautiful little darling

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi there Jazz,

Reading your words brought me a lot of comfort, thank you. I am looking forward to getting those little signs, I am on the lookout for these signs from now but I feel it's not going to happen that quick, I hope it does though. He was the best little present ever, he made us laugh so many times. I just can't get over the fact that after five years of his precious little life he finally finds a family that gave him the attention he deserved and it got stripped off him after only 4 months! I was hoping he would live to at least 15 or even longer the way most cats do. It's just so unfair that we only had such a short time with him. He was like my little baby and loved being held like one and taken around the house, I can't do that with my female cat at all as she is extra sensitive about where she is touched, but he was like a little dog, he would even follow us around everywhere.

Thank you Jazz, bless you always for your spiritual support @};- xoxo

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”