im so lost. please help Boomer

megaera
Quartz

im so lost. please help Boomer

Postby megaera » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Boomer is my chow mix. Hes older but in decent health. On 9/13 he went missing. Ive searched animal shelters, pounds and neighborhood, woods and fields. Im having a bad feeling that comes from him being gone and its unsettling. Im hoping that someone will be able to give me more closure on this situation. Please help.

jazz
Angelite

Re: im so lost. please help Boomer

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Boomer is my chow mix. Hes older but in decent health. On 9/13 he went missing. Ive searched animal shelters, pounds and neighborhood, woods and fields. Im having a bad feeling that comes from him being gone and its unsettling. Im hoping that someone will be able to give me more closure on this situation. Please help.
Hi Megaera,
I am so sorry that you little one has gone missing, have a look on Chris's site forum list there is a pet psychic who is very good that will be able to help you she does charge for her gifts.
Do you have a photo of boomer if you do choose this lady it does help to tune in better.

I hope you have success and boomer is alright try not to think the worst i know its hard good luck :)
jazz.

Does boomer have some eye problems at all that stops him from seeing properly i feel some one has taken him in does he have a chip for identification or a tag with your phone number on it?
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

megaera
Quartz

Re: im so lost. please help Boomer

Postby megaera » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:26 am

he did not have a chip or even to collar because he never left the yard but I have put up posters and talk to neighbors and I'm going to continue to do so he did have a little bit of an eye problem beginning to start thank you for your reply right now I don't have the money but I just started working in as soon as I can I'm definitely going to look ito a reading

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”