My cat Shadow

Inez Arcidiacono
Quartz

My cat Shadow

Postby Inez Arcidiacono » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:57 pm

My cat has been missing since 7/9/14 just need to know what happen, has he crossed over, or where is he now

jazz
    Angelite

Re: My cat Shadow

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:55 am

My cat has been missing since 7/9/14 just need to know what happen, has he crossed over, or where is he now
      Hi Arcidiacono,
      Chris has a very good pet psychic on his site you will need to pay but she is very good ...
      It also helps to have a photo of your cat it gives a person more insight on the matter also the name of the cat.
      We cant always tell you exactly what you want to know we can only give you what spirit gives us to pass on to you at that time.

Have you put out lots of flyers with a photo of your cat on those flyers....gone door knocking. checked the local council or cat places for any new cats being brought in sometimes if a person finds or takes in a cat but cant keep it or contact an owner they will take that cat to a local cat haven or call the council.
      Do you go out at night calling your cats name, do you have any bush land, or parks near you where a cat could go to find some shelter.
      If a cat is injured they will stay in one place until they can get back home, it happened to my own cat years ago she was attacked by a dog, near home and where we lived was alot of bushes and scrub, she must have found a safe place to stay i went calling for her each night but they wont come if injured or in shock she came home when she knew she could by herself..

Ask your Angels and Guides they are with you since birth and they help you with anything that is of a concern to you but you have to ask for their help.
      We need to learn to tap into our intuition we all have it and we are all born with it.
      Get a books on Angels and spirit guides to learn from, also another method you can use is dowsing you can get a book about all these things at the local library, dowsing can be helpful as to what area to look in or for yes...no ...answers.....try dowsing it can be very helpful and you can learn how to dowse yourself if you have lost an item or want to know answers....anyone can learn how to dowse with practise....

I hope you have good news about your cat .....
      kind regards jazz.
      I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
      Blessings jazz :)

Inez Arcidiacono
      Quartz

Postby Inez Arcidiacono » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:06 am

Hi jazz,
      Thanks for your reply, I have sent email to Chris requesting the physic that you advised me. :) Inez

jazz
      Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:35 am

Hi jazz,
      Thanks for your reply, I have sent email to Chris requesting the physic that you advised me. :) Inez
      Thats good i do hope it all turns out to be a happy ending for you :)
      I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
      Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”