Missing Cat Jasper

Nikki
Quartz

Missing Cat Jasper

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:49 am

My cat Jasper went missing on the 27th July from our house. He is an indoor cat and managed to take opportunity from an open door. I miss him a lot.

Jasper is 2 years old. He has one white ear and one black ear. He is black and white. I have attached a photo.

I just wanted to know if he is still alive? If he has heard us calling out for him? Can he see or smell the house? Would he like to return home? I have done everything possible in trying to find him. There isn't a time that goes past that I am not thinking about him.

If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

Nikki
Attachments
10585569_1449271408678154_2133350206_n.jpg
Jaspers Photo
10585569_1449271408678154_2133350206_n.jpg (65.07 KiB) Viewed 2074 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing Cat Jasper

Postby jazz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:32 pm

My cat Jasper went missing on the 27th July from our house. He is an indoor cat and managed to take opportunity from an open door. I miss him a lot.

Jasper is 2 years old. He has one white ear and one black ear. He is black and white. I have attached a photo.

I just wanted to know if he is still alive? If he has heard us calling out for him? Can he see or smell the house? Would he like to return home? I have done everything possible in trying to find him. There isn't a time that goes past that I am not thinking about him.

If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

Nikki
Hi Nikki,
What a cute boy Jasper is.

I feel he is very inquisative in nature so he thought he would go for an explore when he had the chance.
I feel he is alive and near you and has been taken in by a loving person so he is receiving good care.
You need to put flyers in letter boxes and with a photo of Jasper i feel you will get him back sometimes if an elderly person takes in a pet they get so attached to them for company they find it hard to give them up or dont know that the pet they took on is a much loved missed pet. so you need to really state how loved and how missed he is and you will offer a small reward for his return.

Thats all i can give you go door knocking i see an unusual house not far from you that is different there is something about it that stands out ...
I wish you all the best of luck and i hope you do get Jasper back. :) .

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Nikki
Quartz

Postby Nikki » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Jazz,

Thank you so much for taking out your time and replying to my post. I miss him terribly we put flyers in mailboxes a week after Jasper went missing but I will make a new flyer. Are you able to tell me anything about the house you see? Window furnishing, brick, roof colour low-set? Garden? I live in a high density housing area but I am very determined to find him. I'm praying he isn't dead as he hasn't visited in my dream yet. In the beginning I was convinced he was but after your reading I feel very reassured. Do you know if the person who has taken him in is a male or female? Family members?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 am

Jazz,

Thank you so much for taking out your time and replying to my post. I miss him terribly we put flyers in mailboxes a week after Jasper went missing but I will make a new flyer. Are you able to tell me anything about the house you see? Window furnishing, brick, roof colour low-set? Garden? I live in a high density housing area but I am very determined to find him. I'm praying he isn't dead as he hasn't visited in my dream yet. In the beginning I was convinced he was but after your reading I feel very reassured. Do you know if the person who has taken him in is a male or female? Family members?
Hi Nikki,
I can only pass on to you what spirit gives me at the time, the rest is up to us please ask your Angels to assist you we have angels for all problems including when we need help with our pets.
Sit quietly and ask the angels for their help an answer will come they are only too happy to help and assist us with anything that is worrying us or troubling us.
We have at least two angels with us when we are born and of course many more to call upon when we need them.
We are connected to them with love, so all that is needed is for us to ASK FOR THEIR HELP.
With any help given please give thanks to your angels O:-)
The fear that your pet is not alive is blocking him from your dreams think positive thoughts of him being loved, well and happy and being looked after.
Bring in your dream angel and ask for a dream of your pet, dreams bring us insights, comfort, reassurance, warnings and guidance ask your dream angel to show you where he is what does the house look like who has him etc.
We do not know everything we are not meant to, i try to encourage people to tap into their own intuition and their own Angels that is how we learn to trust our gifts we were all given remember we are spiritual beings having a human experience here so we already come connected to our spirit guides, our Angels and all heavenly help available to us for whatever problem we may have our guides want us to trust that we do have the built in help we need in times when we have any problem.
An unusual shaped roof just popped in or roofs out of the norm.

Good luck....jazz
I do hope it all works out well for you and he is returned to you some things are meant to be and some things will turn out not to be.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Nikki
Quartz

Postby Nikki » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:24 am

Hi Jazz,

Thank you so much for your reading and help.

I will try this tonight and I hope I can achieve a good outcome for the both of us.

Thankyou

Nikki

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”