My Cat Rocky is missing

lizzyd
Quartz

My Cat Rocky is missing

Postby lizzyd » Wed May 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Hello, My boy cat Rocky (White and Black Longhair) went missing on 23rd April 2014, he did not come home for his nightly feeding and twilight curfew. I'm not sure if he has found another home, I understand he may have been jealous from the cat smells of the 3 male cats that i was feeding for my boss for the last month (2 hours a day). Rocky was also mousing in the week prior and bringing home mice for him and his housebound brother to play with inside my house at night(when their shut in). I suspect he may have eaten a poisoned rat, mouse, been shut in or targeted by a cat hater. I keep hearing random meows and on one occasion have seen a small cat sized creature run around a corner (not my cats colouring), which when I looked was not there. I've letter box dropped flyers and walked and driven around the area. Tragically, as I was driving slowly around the area, I could not avoid running over and killing another persons cat. As you can imagine, but this point I'm incredibly upset at both losses. Then just to make things even worse, my boss returns from her trip and a week later her Cat Billyboy (male Black Longhair) goes missing. By now I've called the local animal control officer in our council to see if they are trapping cats, my local vet and logged a lost poster on our Animal Welfare League's website. I've even put his details on Facebook. It continues to upset me that I probably can't help Rocky or Billyboy any further.

Any insights you may have will be very appreciated.

Warm regards,

Lizzyd
Attachments
Rocky Day.jpg
Rocky the Cat
Rocky Day.jpg (26.92 KiB) Viewed 2809 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: My Cat Rocky is missing

Postby jazz » Wed May 21, 2014 1:29 pm

Hello, My boy cat Rocky (White and Black Longhair) went missing on 23rd April 2014, he did not come home for his nightly feeding and twilight curfew. I'm not sure if he has found another home, I understand he may have been jealous from the cat smells of the 3 male cats that i was feeding for my boss for the last month (2 hours a day). Rocky was also mousing in the week prior and bringing home mice for him and his housebound brother to play with inside my house at night(when their shut in). I suspect he may have eaten a poisoned rat, mouse, been shut in or targeted by a cat hater. I keep hearing random meows and on one occasion have seen a small cat sized creature run around a corner (not my cats colouring), which when I looked was not there. I've letter box dropped flyers and walked and driven around the area. Tragically, as I was driving slowly around the area, I could not avoid running over and killing another persons cat. As you can imagine, but this point I'm incredibly upset at both losses. Then just to make things even worse, my boss returns from her trip and a week later her Cat Billyboy (male Black Longhair) goes missing. By now I've called the local animal control officer in our council to see if they are trapping cats, my local vet and logged a lost poster on our Animal Welfare League's website. I've even put his details on Facebook. It continues to upset me that I probably can't help Rocky or Billyboy any further.

Warm regards,

Lizzyd
Hi Lizzyd,
I am sorry for what has happened your rocky is a very proud boy an old soul that one.

Chris recommends Leonora for pet readings i am not in her class go to pets deceased and missing and you will get into her web site ...Good luck with everything...jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

lizzyd
Quartz

Postby lizzyd » Thu May 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Hi Jazz,

thanks for your reply and advice, however I can not see a listing for deceased and missing pets on the Board Index. Could you supply Leonoras web address if she's not part of your network.

Lizzyd

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Warm regards,

Lizzyd
Hi Lizzyd,
I am sorry for what has happened your rocky is a very proud boy an old soul that one.

Chris recommends Leonora for pet readings i am not in her class go to pets deceased and missing and you will get into her web site ...Good luck with everything...jazz.
HI lizzyd,

Here is leonora's website htt://www.hark.net.au/leonora.htm

Good luck with everything....
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Lindsay
Quartz

Postby Lindsay » Fri May 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Hello lizzyd,

I have pulled 3 Tarot cards for you that may give you some insight as to where Rocky is. I hope you’re open to it. I have had success in the past with finding missing items using the Tarot. I hope my reading helps you in some way, even if it’s just giving you more ideas on what to do and where to look. It sounds like you’ve already done a lot and exhausted all your avenues. I wish you the best and I hope you find him and/or get some answers. :YMPRAY:

Question: Where is Rocky?
7 of Wands & King of Swords.
These cards together indicate that Rocky may have been in a situation where he was being attacked and he was trying to defend himself. The King of Swords indicates that if he was indeed in a struggle, that a very dominant and forceful person may have been behind it. This person was likely to be in a power position of some kind.

Question: How is Rocky now?
9 of Cups.
9 of Cups is a very good and sought after card which represents happiness and contentment. In reference to the question it looks like Rocky is in a good place. If you’re wondering if he is ok you can rest assured that he is.

Can I ask if you’re in Australia? I had a reading with Leonora done yesterday and she is very good.

Please keep us posted and take care. @};-

lizzyd
Quartz

Postby lizzyd » Sun May 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Dear Lindsay,

Thankyou for your reading, yes I'm in Australia. I had suspected an authority figure may have captured him. But have been told they are not trapping cats in the area...a the time of my call I thought he was lying.

I have another question if I may impose upon your generosity a little further. Am I likely to see Rocky again? I'm very happy if he's found a new loving home. His brother cat Simon has come out of his shell a little and is being more loving to me, but he has become a little anxious if left alone for too long. I am considering keeping him inside full time to protect him, but I do not want to deprive him of the sunlight, grass and trees.

Dear Jazz, Thankyou for the link and referral to Leonora, I fear my poverty will not allow me the luxury to call upon her services.

Best wishes,

Lizzyd

Lindsay
Quartz

Postby Lindsay » Sun May 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi lizzyd,

I will pull more cards for you tomorrow as I have my dad's 70th today.

I feel that this person in a power position could simply be a disgruntled neighbour or someone that feels it's their right to take matters into their own hands. It could also be a ranger, vet, or the like. King of Swords usually denotes a cold and emotionless person. Someone who deals in fact and logic.

Definitely keep a close eye on Simon during this time.

I will answer your question tomorrow when I'm back at work and have my cards on hand. :)

Lindsay
Quartz

Postby Lindsay » Sun May 25, 2014 12:48 pm

I just wanted to add that here in Perth, our shire sets a lot of cat traps. Since the new Cat Act came into effect they have been trying harder to get on top of all the stray and feral cats. It is vital for all cat owners here to have cats microchipped, sterilised and registered with their local council. I have recently moved house. Our last shire didn't have cat traps in place but it did allow residents to "borrow" cat traps to capture stray cats. True story.

I'm not sure if it's worth you trying places like Cat Haven, the RSPCA, etc? Maybe go to your council/shire's website and contact them again via email explaining the whole situation and see what they recommend?

Lindsay
Quartz

Postby Lindsay » Mon May 26, 2014 11:50 am

Please be aware that the Tarot doesn't like answering yes/no questions nor does it give definitive yes/no answers.

The cards I have pulled for you today are the 3 of Swords clarified by the 9 of Swords. Unfortunately these are unfavourable cards. I don't want to say you're never going to see Rocky again but it may be helpful for you to start preparing and wrapping your head around the reality that you may not see him again. This is not to say you should give up hope just now. Also, keep in mind that we pulled the 9 of Cups last Friday which symbolised Rocky being in a happy and content place. This may be the most important thing to remember during this difficult time.

I wish you all the best. :ymhug:

lizzyd
Quartz

Postby lizzyd » Tue May 27, 2014 12:31 am

Thank you Lindsay,

You have given me much to think about. I will try to set Rocky free in my heart and I will keep Simon safe, he may not like these extra restrictions, but I believe he understands.

Best wishes to you too.

Lizzyd

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”