My cat Kia is missing

cornelia11
Quartz

My cat Kia is missing

Postby cornelia11 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi
I would like some help to locate my cat Kia. He went for a walk last Friday night and has not returned since. I am very worried as he is a bit delicate health wise. He occasionally stays away for a day or two and I am not sure if this is because there are dogs on the streets or something scares him. He has never been missing this long. He is quite shy and does not approach strangers.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (37.14 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Last edited by cornelia11 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

jazz
Angelite

Re: My cat Kia is missing

Postby jazz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:46 am

Hi
I would like some help to locate my cat Kia. He went for a walk last Friday night and has not returned since. I am very worried as he is a bit delicate health wise. He occasionally stays away for a day or two and I am not sure if this is because there are dogs on the streets or something scares him. He has never been missing this long. He is quite shy and does not approach strangers.
image.jpg
Kia is a lovely boy, i am sorry he is missing, i look at him and feel his health problem is taking the quality of life away from him.
Have you put up posters and gone door knocking sometimes people will take in a dog or cat if they think its a stray or lost, and wait to see if anyone comes asking for a cat or dog.
To stay away longer than usual isnt a good sign unless of course he has been taken in by some kind who will look after him as their own if no one claims him.
I feel he is with someone or he has met with an accident i dont like to be the bearer of bad news and i hope i am wrong with the accident part.
Does he have a growth or tumour in his stomache or some problems in the stomache area?
I sincerely hope he does show up, get those posters up and go out at night calling thats what i did when my cat went missing, she was attacked by a dog and when cats are injured they will find a place to hide and stay there until they are well enough to get home, my cat just turned up one day she has a huge lump in the stomache where a dogs tooth has punctured her bowel i took her to the vet and she was alright after that and she was gone for days if there are any bushes around near where you live please check them out, i went out at night with a torch looking in the bushes for my cat but they wont always come if they are hurt and cant move thats what happened to my cat she probably heard me but wasnt able to move while she was in pain.
Have you checked the cat home sometimes if people take in a dog or cat they think is lost but cant keep will ring up the cat haven or dog pound so check to see if any cat places have him.

I hope so much for you that Kia comes home to you :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

cornelia11
Quartz

Postby cornelia11 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Thanks for your kind reply. I have advertised on the local lost and found sites and shown his picture to residents around the area I think he used to visit. So far there is no news. I would appreciate it if you could try for any communication from him. I hope he returns soon and is not injured. %%-

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:57 pm

Thanks for your kind reply. I have advertised on the local lost and found sites and shown his picture to residents around the area I think he used to visit. So far there is no news. I would appreciate it if you could try for any communication from him. I hope he returns soon and is not injured. %%-
Hi Cornelia,

I saw Kia limping i feel his back leg is injured in some way unless this is an old injury and he walks with a limp now, is there a football field near you at all with alot of bushes or nature surrounding it look i could be wrong but if i am right about the football field being near you or a big park please go and look all around there that is all i can get through at the moment with this, injured cats will head for shelter and stay there until they feel they can get home i had a young cat once who was i feel abused by someone he went missing for some hours then in the early hours of the morning i heard him jump through the window he usually always jumped through, i didnt check him for injury i just thought he stayed out late as i always have my cats inside for the night, the next morning i found him near the bed he was dead, he looked like someone had hit him very hard with something.

I do hope Kia will be safe and will be found and be with you once again....Godbless jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

cornelia11
Quartz

Postby cornelia11 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Once again your kind reply is much appreciated. Could you please try to describe the way he was walking to me. The reason I ask is because he was treated for a cut toe some weeks ago. When he was away for a couple of days previously, he returned limping as he must have been walking a lot. Was he hopping on three legs at all? This will indicate a fresh injury. Did he look quite healthy? I shall do as you suggest and widen my search. %%-

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Once again your kind reply is much appreciated. Could you please try to describe the way he was walking to me. The reason I ask is because he was treated for a cut toe some weeks ago. When he was away for a couple of days previously, he returned limping as he must have been walking a lot. Was he hopping on three legs at all? This will indicate a fresh injury. Did he look quite healthy? I shall do as you suggest and widen my search. %%-
Hi Cornelia,
I didnt see him hopping it was more like having difficulty walking so limping would best describe what i saw he looked like he did in the photo you sent me quite serious maybe wanting to relax and not be disturbed :)
I do hope he will be found or come home to you dont give up always have faith ask your Angels for help too O:-) so any thought you have that is strong act on it.....good luck jazz.

cornelia11
Quartz

Postby cornelia11 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi Jazz

You will be delighted to hear that Kia has returned home. He is very thin and appears to have injured his back leg. I shall have a vet check it out. Thanks for your assistance and kind thoughts.

Kind regards
cornelia11

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Hi Jazz

You will be delighted to hear that Kia has returned home. He is very thin and appears to have injured his back leg. I shall have a vet check it out. Thanks for your assistance and kind thoughts.

Kind regards
cornelia11
Hi cornelia,
That is the best news ever, :) I am very happy for you i was shown him limping have trouble walking so that was the problem he must have been injured some how.

I bet he will be spoilt with lots of treats :) and attention :D take care....jazz.

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”