My Dog Has Passed

naybaby
Quartz

My Dog Has Passed

Postby naybaby » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi I want to know if my dog Missy is happy now and getting looked after by any of my relatives? We had to put her down in 2008. She was 13. Also if she is ok with me getting a new puppy. Thankyou

jazz
Angelite

Re: My Dog Has Passed

Postby jazz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi I want to know if my dog Missy is happy now and getting looked after by any of my relatives? We had to put her down in 2008. She was 13. Also if she is ok with me getting a new puppy. Thankyou
Missy was a cheeky baby, but very lovable, she is fine no pain and like a puppy again, all our pets that have passed over into the spirit world are loved and looked after, and they are only too happy we bring a new pet into our lives to love that is what pets are for to love and bring us joy and in return we get the same back from them unconditionally.
They let us know in many way they are around us and with us just like our loved one in the family (people) do.
You may feel or have felt a slight pressure on your bed or with you on a lounge chair if they used to sit with you on either one or sleep with you, if you have then you are receiving a visit from your pet :ymhug: :o3

Godbless.....jazz. and yes you will see her again so prepared for a big lick of happiness from her when you meet again.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”