Missing Cat Suri-Please Please Help

Penguinapple
Quartz

Missing Cat Suri-Please Please Help

Postby Penguinapple » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:40 am

Hi there,

Yesterday We gave our cat Suri to a family that we know in the local area because we can't have her anymore, I got an email a few hours later saying that they let her outside to go to the toilet and they said she ran away and are trying to find her. Could someone please, please do a reading for Suri to try and help find her as we love her very very much.

Thanks Very Much,

Penguinapple
Attachments
SDC10586.jpg
SDC10586.jpg (110.98 KiB) Viewed 2057 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing Cat Suri-Please Please Help

Postby jazz » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:11 am

Hi there,

Yesterday We gave our cat Suri to a family that we know in the local area because we can't have her anymore, I got an email a few hours later saying that they let her outside to go to the toilet and they said she ran away and are trying to find her. Could someone please, please do a reading for Suri to try and help find her as we love her very very much.

Thanks Very Much,

Penguinapple
I am so sorry that you couldnt keep suri, she is beautiful very wise, i feel she will try very hard to make her way back to you i am asking the Angels to guide her back to you safely, she is confused which is only natural suri has been used to your family.
I sincerely hope suri has a safe journey back to you, keep your eyes open for her call her name she will know it is you cats will try to get back to the last place they lived in you didnt say why you couldnt keep her any longer but if there was a way and if it were possible i would keep her.
Put pictures of her up if anyone does spot her saying how loved she is and how much you want her back safe.
Good luck and Godbless Suri...........jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Penguinapple
Quartz

Postby Penguinapple » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Hi Jazz,
I found her tonight while looking around the neighbourhood.
Such a relief I felt so terrible yesterday and today, I called upon Archangel Raphael to help and he did help.
My parents will be looking after Suri from now on and they have had cats before so know how to care for cats.
I can't take her with us because we are moving to strata building that won't allow cats or pets.

Thanks Very Much
Penguinapple

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 am

Hi Jazz,
I found her tonight while looking around the neighbourhood.
Such a relief I felt so terrible yesterday and today, I called upon Archangel Raphael to help and he did help.
My parents will be looking after Suri from now on and they have had cats before so know how to care for cats.
I can't take her with us because we are moving to strata building that won't allow cats or pets.

Thanks Very Much
Penguinapple
Hi penguinapple,
I am so glad you found her your angels were there to help suri and you have a talk to suri and tell her what is going on and why you cant keep her but will always love her and she will understand.
Its ashame that some people wont allow pets, i have hidden my pet cat for years because she was old and just wanted to stay inside and sleep all day and night lol and i paid for the best treatment for the best flea treatment from the vets i never saw one flea on her in the many years i had her she was so loving, funny and full of mischeif i dont have her now but in spirit she visits me from time to time and i know she is on the bed with me :ymhug:
I am so glad your parents will be looking after her and have knowlege of cats :) happy ending for all.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”