Angelite

Please don't leave your pets outside.

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:40 pm

1549342_739799449364369_1444253287_n.jpg
Please don't leave your pets outside.
1549342_739799449364369_1444253287_n.jpg (56.5 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Re: Please don't leave your pets outside.

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:30 pm

1549342_739799449364369_1444253287_n.jpg

I fully agree with chris, our pets are our family and they are part of our family, i hate to see pets that havent got a decent place to sleep or be winter or summer.
we like to have comfort for ourselves and our families we wouldnt put one of our kids outside in the rain, cold, snow or heat so why do people do that to their pets.
They deserve to be treated just how we would like to be treated .
Dont throw any old or unwanted blankets or covers away donate them to any dog shelters that have to rely on the public to help them, i donate to the K9 rescue doggies they are so glad of anything to put in the kennels to keep the doggies warm in winter and donations or some time offered by builders to put up better shelters in winter for them so that leaks and cold doesnt get into where they have to sleep.
They are glad of big bags of doggie biscuits and tins of food also so if you have a spare few dollars think of the doggies who need your help to make their life more comfortable they were once loved puppies who got too big for the owners or the owners just couldnt be bothered with them anymore so they give them up and forget them.
some are even left tied to the gate of the K9 rescue centre which is so sad they must wonder what is happening to them one minute they have an owner then they are left tied up to a post and abandoned :(
The people who work in these shelters give their time, love, energy and money to help save putting a dog down they train them, sterilize them them and offer them only to a loving home with people who wont give them back after a short while they give them a trial at home with any potential new owner to see if they are going to fit in and if they have another dog at home fit in with their pet they want to make sure their doggies are loved and wanted and will live in a good home.

LOVE YOUR PETS TREAT THEM WITH KINDNESS THEY LOVE YOU BACK UNCONDITIONALLY AND GIVE YOU SO MUCH JOY :o3
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Please don't leave your pets outside.

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:12 am

Some pets are chained up 24/7 and may wait for weeks to be fed or given water. They never see a vet or get any medication. On top of that they get abused by their owners. X(
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”