How do you tune into pets?

LilacPapillon
Quartz

How do you tune into pets?

Postby LilacPapillon » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 am

Hi there

I find this awesome and fascinating .... may I ask how do you tune into animals for readings? I've had some amazing readings done on my cat Nelson with tarot and she really did pick up on him.

Do you visualise anything in particular before you read an animal?

I've been thinking of practicing doing this with my pet and tarot cards to see what I can pick up.

Just curious ...

jazz
Angelite

Re: How do you tune into pets?

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 am

Hi there

I find this awesome and fascinating .... may I ask how do you tune into animals for readings? I've had some amazing readings done on my cat Nelson with tarot and she really did pick up on him.

I've been thinking of practicing doing this with my pet and tarot cards to see what I can pick up.

Just curious ...
HI :)
I dont use cards to do my readings, i use them with a reading as a second tool, as i am not a professional tarot card reader but i know there are some amazing card readers out there :)
I work with and through my guides, which i would suggest you do, your spirit guides are with you from birth to death.
I call upon my spirit guide/guides, my angels, my spiritual helper my son, to come forward from the "HIgher Astral and Mental Planes of the Universe, these planes are of the Highest of Gods love, light, wisdom, truth, strength, compassion, protection, and guidance.
Your guides will bring through everything you need to know about your pet i ask for my guides to help me with any readings including pets :ymhug: and they are wonderful with what they bring through.
Meditation will help you to ground yourself, be calm, have inner peace , enough for you to tap into your higher self your intuition we all have it and we are all born with it to use to help us and others.
Burn some white candles, have some soft meditation music playing, oil or incense burning and just allow yourself to relax mind, body, and soul practise makes perfect good luck....jazz. :) Love connects us to our loved ones and pets here and in the Spirit World our pets respond to love and kindness and give that back to us tenfold in many ways dogs are espically incrediable beautiful little souls in a fur suit what would our lives be without all the fun, love, laughter we can share with our pets :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Re: How do you tune into pets?

Postby apanda » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi there

Just curious ...
HI :)
I dont use cards to do my readings, i use them with a reading as a second tool, as i am not a professional tarot card reader but i know there are some amazing card readers out there :)
I work with and through my guides, which i would suggest you do, your spirit guides are with you from birth to death.
I call upon my spirit guide/guides, my angels, my spiritual helper my son, to come forward from the "HIgher Astral and Mental Planes of the Universe, these planes are of the Highest of Gods love, light, wisdom, truth, strength, compassion, protection, and guidance.
Your guides will bring through everything you need to know about your pet i ask for my guides to help me with any readings including pets :ymhug: and they are wonderful with what they bring through.
Meditation will help you to ground yourself, be calm, have inner peace , enough for you to tap into your higher self your intuition we all have it and we are all born with it to use to help us and others.
Burn some white candles, have some soft meditation music playing, oil or incense burning and just allow yourself to relax mind, body, and soul practise makes perfect good luck....jazz. :) Love connects us to our loved ones and pets here and in the Spirit World our pets respond to love and kindness and give that back to us tenfold in many ways dogs are espically incrediable beautiful little souls in a fur suit what would our lives be without all the fun, love, laughter we can share with our pets :ymhug:
Oh - this fascinated me as well - might have to give this a go and see if I can connect to Oscar

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”