lost english staffy

challengez
Quartz

lost english staffy

Postby challengez » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 am

MY PARTNER ROBERT HAD HES ENGLISH STAFFY CHUNKA DISAPEAR FROM HES GEELONG HOME LAST SEPTEMBER. WE ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR HIM AND BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE HE KNOWS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.
IF U SENSE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW... ANY INFORMATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

THANKS BREENAE :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: lost english staffy

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am

MY PARTNER ROBERT HAD HES ENGLISH STAFFY CHUNKA DISAPEAR FROM HES GEELONG HOME LAST SEPTEMBER. WE ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR HIM AND BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE HE KNOWS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.
IF U SENSE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW... ANY INFORMATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Hi :)

I feel he was very friendly and of a sweet nature i feel there are children around him ?? because he would make an ideal loving pet for children.?? i could be wrong if you and your partner have children i could be seeing that if not then he is with children as their pet if you feel strongly about some one you know having anything to do with it confront them head on put lots of photo's up of him where you live and around suburbs close to you, he could even be in a different suburb where you are living now abit away but not too far?? keep your eyes open around any close suburbs to you i hope you have good luck and your boy is returned to you... :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: lost english staffy

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 am

ps chris has pet pyschics who can help you find your pets, have a look under that heading pet pyschics:)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”