Missing my dog....

Zig
Quartz

Missing my dog....

Postby Zig » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am

Hi, I am wondering if you can pick up anything on my dog Zak. We had to put him down last fall after 14 years together. He is my only pet and when I got him I was hesitant often wondering if I did the right thing.... but boy did I fall for him :).

I never dreamed I would miss him as much as I do. What can you tell about him? Does he hang out at all anymore..

Thanks for your time :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing my dog....

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 am

Hi, I am wondering if you can pick up anything on my dog Zak. We had to put him down last fall after 14 years together. He is my only pet and when I got him I was hesitant often wondering if I did the right thing.... but boy did I fall for him :).

I never dreamed I would miss him as much as I do. What can you tell about him? Does he hang out at all anymore..

Thanks for your time :)
Hi Zig :)
I feel you chose each other for a reason, and over the years you were shown why you were meant to have zak?? :) I feel zak was very special and a big sook at heart he could win you over in his own way and he had a special way of doing that and it worked i am being told :))
Zak is fine he showing me jumping over things and moving like he was a puppy again. :) he is being looked after by many who love him and knew you and knew how fond you were of Zak i am being told he runs amuck at times and causes havoc with those who look after him he is naughty at times but in a fun way.
I am being shown a shed and you sitting there , i could be wrong but he knows there is a place you go just to be on your own at times and he is there with you trying to let you know he does come and visit you and he knows when you are sad. He understands why you did what you did for him and it was a hard decision for you to make.
If you feel a pressure any time you are sitting on a couch or laying on your bed it is Zak did he grizzle or make a noise when he wanted your attention?? it was like he knew what to do to get your attention i could be wrong? just know he is fine and happy where he is and you will see him again when it is your time to leave this earth plane all our pets are looked after by a relative,relatives, friend or a spirit helper until you are reunited again they are loved and looked after like they were their own pets..
Did he have a special blanket at all and did he chew the corners of it or on something? and he loved a special treat to eat?? was he fond of digging holes alot?? i feel he loved to be free and wouldnt have liked to be restricted too much...Godbless :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Zig
Quartz

Postby Zig » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Jazz, wow. Thank you for that.

He was a naughty boy for sure when he was young but always loving,and playful. :) He also did have a favorite blanket that he would nibble a bit, it was his bed and it was in a cozy area in the house. Like his den.

Funny , he was a moaner.. like a grumpy old man.. a deep sigh and a moan to get my attention if he was feeling neglected and because he was 70 lbs when he leaned on you or the couch it was always with a thud.. heavy and deliberate. when i threw my back out, he meant well but he would thud down on the floor against me and lean on my aching body...lol..

I am tring to figure out the shed.. im sure it will come to me, but honestly, i have had some tough times lately and i have been thinking about him and feel like he's there. Thanks for the confirmation. he always hung out when I felt sad..

Finally, i have always questioned whether it was the right time to put him down. thank you for the validation.

Sincerely,
Zig

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 am

Jazz, wow. Thank you for that.

He was a naughty boy for sure when he was young but always loving,and playful. :) He also did have a favorite blanket that he would nibble a bit, it was his bed and it was in a cozy area in the house. Like his den.

Funny , he was a moaner.. like a grumpy old man.. a deep sigh and a moan to get my attention if he was feeling neglected and because he was 70 lbs when he leaned on you or the couch it was always with a thud.. heavy and deliberate. when i threw my back out, he meant well but he would thud down on the floor against me and lean on my aching body...lol..

I am tring to figure out the shed.. im sure it will come to me, but honestly, i have had some tough times lately and i have been thinking about him and feel like he's there. Thanks for the confirmation. he always hung out when I felt sad..

Finally, i have always questioned whether it was the right time to put him down. thank you for the validation.

Sincerely,
Zig
Hi Zig :)
Thankyou for your reply its always nice to know when you can relate to messages brought through by pets and our loved ones :ymhug: what a big ole boy he was so gorgous :o3 sometimes we get a quick glance at something in our vision do you have an open carport or anything that has a roof but is still quite open? thats where i saw you sitting alone ,,sometimes its hard to make out what we see in a flash mostly i just saw you and what looked like a shed ,carport, open garage or it could have been you sitting outside your house anyway you may figure it out .....It is hard to know when we say goodbye to our best friends if we see them struggling or in pain in any way that they cant tell us about, we have to be the judge of not wanting our beloved pets to go on suffering anymore, we want them with us always but we dont want them here with us in pain it is the kindest thing we can do for them out of love to end any pain or suffering they dont judge us for that they know just as zak knew how much he meant to you and that it was a very hard decision to make at that time, as you know now he is happy and running amuck where he is and having a ball there is so much love, happiness and joy in the spirit world and he is loving it lushious tall grass to walk through incrediable sniffs and smells for him but most of all he is free from any discomfort you have alot of licks and cuddles to look forward to when you see him again he will know straight away it is you and he will run up to greet you and give you that big lick :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Zig
Quartz

Postby Zig » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:58 am

Thanks again Jazz,

I'm thinking my garage.. see i kept his lead in there and so he would be very excited at the idea of a walk when we enter the garage it was always for a walky. ... out the back door was for just business ;) ... I would walk him daily for sure, but in times when I was feeling frustrated he was my buddy and we would walk it off together... :)

very cool. I can't tell you how i appreciate your gift right now.

PS he was a big licky face, so I will likely get a good facewash when I see him again... :))

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:20 am

Thanks again Jazz,

I'm thinking my garage.. see i kept his lead in there and so he would be very excited at the idea of a walk when we enter the garage it was always for a walky. ... out the back door was for just business ;) ... I would walk him daily for sure, but in times when I was feeling frustrated he was my buddy and we would walk it off together... :)

very cool. I can't tell you how i appreciate your gift right now.

PS he was a big licky face, so I will likely get a good facewash when I see him again... :))
Thankyou Zig :) my self reward is knowing my gifts have helped another and that means alot to me Gobless take an take care :ymhug:

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”