Is my dog ok?

Rannen90
Quartz

Is my dog ok?

Postby Rannen90 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Hi,
My dog passed away on Saturday and I've been so upset, is she ok and happy? Does she visit us? I miss her

jazz
Angelite

Re: Is my dog ok?

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi,
My dog passed away on Saturday and I've been so upset, is she ok and happy? Does she visit us? I miss her

Hi Rannen :)
I am sorry for your loss, it is always sad and a sad time when we lose a loved pet they are precious to us.
I am being shown her running around like she has never ran before? Our loved ones go on in spririt too, and are looked after by a relative passed until you leave this earth plane and are reunited again :ymhug:
If you dont have any relatives a spirit mum or dad will look after your doggy :) everything is about love and care for our loved ones and pets in the spirit world :ymhug:
Yes she is around you she follows you around when you are busy going from here to there then she visits you when you are more relaxed and relaxes with you dont be suprised if you feel a pressure sitting next to you or lying next to you or just hear her panting it sher way of letting you know she is with you and she wants you to know how kind you were to her and that you did everything possible for her that you could and she thanks you for that with a big lick on the side of your face i am seeing a paw go up did you teach her to shake hands with you or reach up to you with her paw?? put your mind at ease that she is well and happy and she is being looked after in every way.....Godbless. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”