Someone killed my kitten

georgialillian
Quartz

Someone killed my kitten

Postby georgialillian » Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 am

My kitten was recently killed by two boys. He was living with my old room mate until I could have him at my new apartment and the other boys he was living with were crackhead scumbags. They brutally killed and tourtured my innocent kitten :(. This has resulted in many nights of restless sleep, all I want to know is that he is at peace and not in pain and that he didn't suffer too much, and that the boys will suffer the consequences they so very much deserve. Thanks in advance

jazz
Angelite

Re: Someone killed my kitten

Postby jazz » Mon May 07, 2012 5:18 am

My kitten was recently killed by two boys. He was living with my old room mate until I could have him at my new apartment and the other boys he was living with were crackhead scumbags. They brutally killed and tourtured my innocent kitten :(. This has resulted in many nights of restless sleep, all I want to know is that he is at peace and not in pain and that he didn't suffer too much, and that the boys will suffer the consequences they so very much deserve. Thanks in advance
I am so sorry for what happened to your kitten what a cruel unecessary act to put upon a little innocent animal.
You can rest easy knowing he is in the spirit world and is fine, he will be with you and around you in your new place he will let you know he is there you may feel a pressure on your bed, or feel him when you are relaxing in a chair and even see a glimse of him it is to let you know he is alright he will pop in from time to time :)
Karma is already working on the two who did this, no one goes unpunished for such acts on humans or animals karma is a reaction to our actions good or bad if we do good deeds towards others we bring in good karma and energy to us, the opposite brings in punishment for our actions anyone who uses crack or heavy drugs bring in darkness and lower astral earth bound spirits who want to keep their habits going will hook onto their energy and encourage them to keep their habit going, they use weak energies and dark energies to get their fixes so these two need to be very careful because this does happen these lower astral earth bound energies will eventually bring them into so much darkness it will be hard to give up their habit and it will end their lives but it is their choice, they get into your thoughts and tell you , things like you are useless worthless and the voices you hear in your head will make you believe you are going mental which encourages you to do more drugs to try and get rid of the voices in your head and thats how they get hold on you they use people who do alot of heavy drugs as their fixes they dont care if you over dose and die they move on to another dark energy because heavy drugs are darkness.
Godbless.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Someone killed my kitten

Postby Truthseeker » Mon May 07, 2012 7:31 pm

I agree with everything Jazz has said too!!

I too feel your cat will always be with you. When my first cat passed away a few days later after we buried him and I kid you not I heard his voice meowing at my door, now this was definately not another cat, I just knew as he also had his own distinct cat meow that it was him, no other cat in the neighbourhood meowed like my cat, it was definately him and I cried and missed him so much. After that, even years later I dreamed of him walking with me and actually talking like a wise person, I know that sounds a little ridiculous to some but he was actually telling me words of wisdom, of course after I woke up I forgot everything he told me. That gave me comfort to know he was my little spirit guide. I still miss that little darling to this day.
:ymhug:
O:-)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”