Are we doing the right thing by Brandy

apanda
Celestite

Are we doing the right thing by Brandy

Postby apanda » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:18 am

A couple of years ago we were told that our dog Brandy has a tumor. We were told recently that the white blood cells from the tumor is starting to get into her blood stream and the vet doesn't know how long she will have.

I don't know if this is in the right place place, but I just want to make sure that she knows that we are doing the best that we can do for her and that we do not want her to suffer or be in pain. We are trying to do and will try to do everything we can to make her as comfortable as we can.

I want to make sure that she knows that it is ok if she can't hang on - she doesn't have to.

We love her and want her to be in peace and free from pain.

Are you able to help?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Are we doing the right thing by Brandy

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 pm

research cancer cures on google.
There is a cure out there if you make an effort.
also hemp oil is used for curing cancer 100%.

Chemotherapy will only kill Brandy.

Big pharmaceutical/medical Industry has been hiding real cures for years.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Unfortunately we had to put our dog Brandy down on Friday night - the tumors were just taking their toll on her and she was losing so much weight and not eating and sleeping a lot more.

I know that she is now finally at peace and resting and I just hope that she is happy again.

I have a question - the last couple of days - since Brandy passed - my husband and I have been hearing a noise that sounds like the noise that Brandy's collar used to make. Are just imagining things or could it be her way of telling us that she is still around? :o3

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Are just imagining things or could it be her way of telling us that she is still around
she will always be around you as normal. You can talk to her, she does listen and watch.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Unfortunately we had to put our dog Brandy down on Friday night - the tumors were just taking their toll on her and she was losing so much weight and not eating and sleeping a lot more.

I know that she is now finally at peace and resting and I just hope that she is happy again.

I have a question - the last couple of days - since Brandy passed - my husband and I have been hearing a noise that sounds like the noise that Brandy's collar used to make. Are just imagining things or could it be her way of telling us that she is still around? :o3
:) How wonderful that Brandy is letting you know she is around you with her love and presence, if you have a relative an loved one in spirit they look after your pets for you until you leave this earth plane and see them again, there is so much love in the spirit world for our pets and loved ones no one goes without love and being cared for when we pass over .
We are blessed to have the pets we have in our lives they give us so much joy and laughter and they love us unconditionally, when we give our pets love ,then lose them they do try hard to give us signs, and feelings :ymhug: that they love us and say thankyou for looking after with them with our love :)

Godbless Brandy and you both. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

knightofalbion
Quartz

Postby knightofalbion » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 pm

So sorry to hear about your dog....As I always say there is nothing so pure as an animal's love. They love unconditionally and become part of the family. When their 'time' comes it is painful. Not ashamed to say I cried when my dog had to be put down.
But their spirit lives on! When your 'time' comes your loved ones will be there to greet you - both people and pets.

Don't mourn her loss, rather celebrate the love and happy times you shared and give thanks that she came into your life.
All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Muina
Quartz

Postby Muina » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm

It hurts a lot to hear of a dog that was suffering. So sorry to hear that Brandy was in the final stage and just gripped by the disease! I've had two German Shepherds, and we as a family took them both to the vet and they had the injection to stop their pain and suffering!

I bet Brandy was thankful! Has she been talked to after her death? Blessed?!

Have you got an altar for her memory? Or even a small table?! Photos, and a daily blessing or prayer with a short burning candle may well help guide her way to Heaven, or wherever you believe she has gone in spirit, or should be going to!

Poor sweet! She tried!

God bless
Muina

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 am

It hurts a lot to hear of a dog that was suffering. So sorry to hear that Brandy was in the final stage and just gripped by the disease! I've had two German Shepherds, and we as a family took them both to the vet and they had the injection to stop their pain and suffering!

I bet Brandy was thankful! Has she been talked to after her death? Blessed?!

Have you got an altar for her memory? Or even a small table?! Photos, and a daily blessing or prayer with a short burning candle may well help guide her way to Heaven, or wherever you believe she has gone in spirit, or should be going to!

Poor sweet! She tried!

God bless
Muina
Hi Muina :) Brandy is happy and well living on in the spirit world, she went straight over and was taken in with so much love and care and i am sure the owners of brandy have her in their hearts and memories and do that in their own way both were blessed to have each other :ymhug: brandy is around them and with them with her love and presence in spirit as they have heard her collar make the noise they are used to hearing we never lose a loved on or pet we meet up again in the spirit world when it is our time to leave this earth plane.
We including animals are all guided into the spirit world by a guide or angel of light and love we are never alone in our time of leaving or pain O:-) ....Godbless jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Thank you all so much for your messages

It has been over 6 months since we let Brandy go. And we still miss her so much.

We don't hear from her or see her as much now as we did when she first left us. But I hope that she will come around every now and then to let us know that she is still here. But I think that she knows that we are ok and will be ok - even if it is hard without her sometimes.

We go out and talk to her sometimes and when it was the 6 month mark, I did just that - I went and talked to her and had a cry.

We have a photo of her in the house and I still have a tag from her collar. She brought so much joy and happiness to us and we miss her every day, but we know that she is happier and better for the choice we made for her.

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”