Lost kitty

cornelia11
Quartz

Lost kitty

Postby cornelia11 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:52 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 702 times
Hi, This kitty has been hanging around my place. I have posted his (could be male) pictures on a local lost and found site and had some enquiries. Haven't located his owner yet. He could be a stray. Mews a lot and seems lost. Could you help. Any information could be useful. Don't think he's injured, maybe confused.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 702 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: Lost kitty

Postby jazz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 am

Hi Cornelia :)
What a beautiful cat, stray cats, lost cats, confused or injured cats know where to go when they need help I have had many turn up in different places I have lived.
I don't know why I feel female with this one I could be wrong.
I found that some of the stray cats I have helped meowed a lot too through being confused feeling lost, and insecure and sometimes it can mean they may have internal injuries or have problems internally.
Bless you for being kind :ymhug: and looking after this little soul.
I hope you get some response to who the owner is if not take her/him to the vet and tell them she/he is a stray and could they check her out as she meows a lot and could be in pain at times they should do this for free as meow is not yours is there any way you could keep meow :) ?
Some vets as I have found do find homes for them, they sterilize them, give them their needles check them right out and advertise them for adoption, by putting up their picture on a board they can tell roughly how old they are.
I rang around and found a vet that does find stray or lost cats that aren't claimed a good home.
I hope it all turns out happy for meow she /he is a lovely cat. :)
Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”