Coconut Oil

jazz
Angelite

Coconut Oil

Postby jazz » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:35 am

Please look up all the many benefits coconut oil has for you. :-bd its fantastic, i have been using it for some time and have recommended it to my friends and family here's just a few ways you can use it..

To moisturize the whole body, you can take a spoonful to work on the inside of your body it is good for the heart and indigestion.
Coconut oil is great for the hair, you can use it mixed with other things or by itself as a deodorant, it is good for the nails and cuticles, it is good for cooking in, it is very good for keeping the feet nice and soft if you have a problem with rough skin on the feet, it aids weight loss, you make mix it in your desserts and smoothies, it smells nice on your skin after a shower or bath, and you can add some to the bath water to soak in a coconut oil moisturizing bath :) it is very good for aging skin and for brown spots on the skin I love using it on my skin it feels so soft and I know my skin is staying hydrated that is just a few reasons to get yourself some coconut oil you can buy organic or other brands that are just as good.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Healing yourself / Natural Therapy”