Angels to help you

jazz
Angelite

Angels to help you

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:01 am

We have many Angels O:-) to call upon at any time to help us, they love to give their assistance to us
to help us in the best way they can.
There is an Angel for everything and I have called upon them many times to help me in many different situations
where I have needed help and I have always been helped, guided and felt their love around me and it
is so nice to know it is there when we feel alone or believe we have no one at all in the world to be there
for us to give us the comfort and love we need in our lives to just get through each day at times.
It is also nice and comforting to know we have our loved ones in the spirit world there for us too :ymhug:
They know everything we go through, they see all our lives and what the future will bring us, they know when
a new baby is born into the family, they know when there is an engagement, a wedding, a funeral, how we
progress and what we achieve in life they know when a graduation is coming up, a christening they are there
with us all the way giving us their love, support, guidance, strength, compassion all that they would have given
to us if they were here they still give us until we meet them and see them again :ymhug: when it is our time to
leave this Earth Plane...

Archangel Michael...who provides guidance, protection, and clearing to ensure
that we are in healthy relationships.
Call upon him to cut away any emotional or negative energies that you feel are
still attached to you with an ex, that are stopping you from moving on.

Archangel Jophiel....who beautifies us inside and out. ;;)

Archangel Chamuel..who guides us to find whatever we're seeking, including
romance and partnerships :x

Archangel Raphael..who helps our hearts heal from the past and stay open
to present and future love :ymhug: ( I have called upon him many times
with a broken heart :( ) but the good news is there is love after break ups
and disappointments in love and a new life to look forward to :) out with
old and embrace all that is new.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Angels to help you

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:27 am

^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Healing yourself / Natural Therapy”