The Benefits of Beetroot Juice

Chris Roubis
Angelite

The Benefits of Beetroot Juice

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: The Benefits of Beetroot Juice

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:38 pm

Beetroot is so yummy.

I love buying fresh beetroot, peeling it and steaming/boiling it until it's just tender then mixing a bit of lemon juice, mashed garlic and a dash of olive oil, bit of salt/pepper. It's great for your insides, works wonders for me. Never tried it as a juice though.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:46 pm

YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never liked beetroot, but I have on occasion juiced it with some other raw veggies.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:14 am

:))

Chris, I don't understand why so many people hate beetroot! I have a workmate who has to leave the room because she can't stand watching me eat it in my salads when on the other hand I have to sit in the same room and watch her eat liver pate or some other Hannibal Lector loving crap like black pudding etc. now that's a big yuk to me :ymsick:

At least I love all my raw vege's, at the moment my favourite's are raw turnips. I'm not a big fan of drinking juiced veges, I'd rather eat them raw or cooked but it's great that your very health conscious and do a lot of juicing.

Return to “Healing yourself / Natural Therapy”