Run from the cure

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Run from the cure

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Run from the cure

Postby jazz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 am

Hey Chris ;;)
I found this very interesting and so true there is no money to be made unless its manufactured by Big Pharmacutical (cant spell it) companys that are shoving poisens down our throat that they try to convince us work and cure things leaving us with terribile side affects and worse problems than the illness we have :( ...I use hemp cream for my skin as a moisturizer its great ;) thats why i am so young looking =)) and my girlfriend buys hemp clothes and uses their products also they are really good :)
There are so many natural remedies out in nature and the ocean Mother Earth has provided so much for us to use and all the different cultures that have had hundreds of years knowledge of how to use these natural remedies have passed down some amazing cures that have proved to work we need more of these remedies available to us the whole world needs to know we have these treatments available to us that dont damage our bodies and suck all the goodness out of us and leave us with an empty shell of nothing....Thank goodness for people like yourself and others who will go public and tell people about the natrual cures that are proving to save lives that are available and affordable i will never ever have chemo if i ever get cancer i have seen what it has done to my Mum :( i will turn to healings and natural remedies that work with my body good organic foods, juices and all the things that our bodies respond to to help all our vital organs and bring healing to them..... :ymhug: jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Run from the cure

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Amen Jazz

Another great hair and skin product that has great healing effects is black castor oil... its called black because it is more potent , so they say.

Also there is something called healing clay that has great healing effects.

The Hemp seed oil that you use has been genetically modified, so it has most stuff taken out so it is not psychoactive when heated. It is not the natural untouched cannabis oil, that comes from a cannabis plant
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Healing yourself / Natural Therapy”