About Reiki

Jessica M
Quartz

About Reiki

Postby Jessica M » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 pm

I want to learn reiki I'm not sure what it's about I mean I know it's evergy that is used to heal people or animals any advice or tips is helpful I plan on getting a book about it but I don't know where to start or what to look for

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: About Reiki

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

I for one don't do reiki, as I do not like to visualise symbols to help heal.. I believe reiki use symbols.

Google Reiki, heaps of info on it.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Sharm
Quartz

Postby Sharm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 am

Hey everyone,

I recently did Reiki Level I. I really enjoyed learning about it and performing it on myself and others. To me it's a form of meditation because when you perform Reiki on someone it's better if your mind is clear and you focus just on the simple act of helping the person which in turn not only benefits them but you as well.

Reiki, based on what I was thought is a method of healing and stress reduction. Everyone has the ability to heal themselves. You just have to set the intention of healing and ask that the energy use you as a channel to come through. Your Master/Teacher usually has to perform an attunement which opens you up to receiving the energy.

This is just based on my experience.

Much love,

Sharm

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Thank you I understand it more I am worried though that if I had an instructor attune me I would become over sensetative.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 pm

I want to learn reiki I'm not sure what it's about I mean I know it's evergy that is used to heal people or animals any advice or tips is helpful I plan on getting a book about it but I don't know where to start or what to look for
Hi Jessica :)

We all have healing abilities, as healing come from love, it is the most natural thing to give another healing through your love, i have healing abilites and energies for people and animals and i use that to heal with hands on, as i am always given what i am needed to give to another from spirit,any healing energy works on a soul level some people may feel a warmness, or tingly sensation , some will see colour, when they have thier eyes closed, some will meet a loved one in spirit,some may feel very calm and relaxed almost in a sleep state of being, and some dont feel the affects of the healing until later, i have experienced alot of different but wonderful things my clients have shared with me when they have had a healing and after :)
We all find our own way on our spiritual path, trust that your guides progress your learning, and will lead you to what ever will help you to unfold any gifts you have that you are mean to use to help people or animals.......If you do meditation ask your spirit guides to come forward from the Higher Astral and Mental planes of the Universe to give you any help and answers for healing, those planes are of Gods highest of Love, light, protection, wisdom, healing and guidance O:-) ....I was progressed by spirit in the way i was meant to use and work with my gifts so please trust that you will be guided along the way, there are lots of books in libraries, and spiritual shops they usually choose you so it you are drawn to something its because you are meant to have that to help you in some way...hope that has helped.... :ymhug: jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 am

I know that feeling I have gone into several bookstores With books I didt originally go their for.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Jessica there is a ton of stuff on youtube to keep you occupied for days :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi Guys

For someone on a budget, I have found books at the op shop. I have just started going a month a go, I normally find two books when I go in. Which is about 3.00. I did not go last week, so I guess there was nothing there for me. But I have already decided this week that i will find something new. I sit and read them, then I search the internet for more information. Facebook, there are a lot of people on there offering services etc, free and paid, too.

Cheers M XXXX :x

Return to “Healing yourself / Natural Therapy”