Juicing medical marijuana the latest trend in amazing cures

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Juicing medical marijuana the latest trend in amazing cures

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

helpfuljosh
Quartz

Re: Juicing medical marijuana the latest trend in amazing cu

Postby helpfuljosh » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:31 pm

I have been growing Marijuana plants the last 2 years, When yielding the bud you end up with a lot of leaves. I packaged the leaves in bags in my freezes and throw them in my smoothies every now and then.

It is full with fibers and proteins, and it tastes pretty good in combination with things like avocados and tomatos. Of course the seeds are even more healthy but I only grow female plants because of the obvious...

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:23 am

I think most people would be and feel pretty chilled out, relaxing in a nice deep bath surrounded by candles after a marijuana smoothie :)
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:55 pm

great job Josh, you would be the healthiest person on the planet doing that. :-bd

Jazz =))

You only get high from cannabis if you heat the THC that is on the buds.
I used to do the same thing Josh did, but used the whole plant to juice... even the stems and stalks have medicinal properties.

it''s amazing how good you feel juicing the stuff.
No wonder our israeli shadow government and israeli medical and pharmaceutical industry have banned it.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Healing yourself / Natural Therapy”