Lord Buddha

solo
Celestite

Lord Buddha

Postby solo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:24 pm

I would like to offer something of interest which was given me a few nights back when in meditation. I was deeply contemplating on the suffering in the world and how people cannot see the cause of it - including their own suffering. Then I entered meditation and was given this insight below.

Siddharta Gautama had the same problem when seeing chaos everywhere and in everything. Never had he ever experienced discomfort or insecurity in his life, as he was a prince and had everything catered for him without any effort on his part. But one day when he seen the aged and the diseased, the dead and the tortured, the hungry and the vile when leaving the compounds of his world - he was shocked and horrified as he didn't know nor did he understand these things. Imagine the state of his mind when he saw all this for the first time. This sight weighed heavily upon his mind that one day he couldn’t take it anymore, so he vowed to know the meaning of it. "Why Is This ?"

We all know what he accomplished in the end - dont we?

The moral of this story is; it’s so easy to see these things then pass it all off by saying there is no God without ever having the time to investigate why these things do take place. Look into things before time runs out. It’s only when we do put some effort in that help comes to us in many ways.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Lord Buddha

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi there Solo,

It's nice to read your posts again :)

I totally agree with what you have written. I have a lot of respect for the Budhha. To think he could of stayed in that lifestyle that he was brought into but instead he chose to see beyond the walls of materialism, he didn't follow the "status quo" and went out to search for himself, I have a lot of respect for people like that. We can all learn from many ascended masters as they can bring us closer to God and even if anyone doesn't believe in God they can still believe in peace, light, inner truth, wisdom, goodness, after all that's the secret behind making the world a better place.

O:-)

solo
Celestite

Re: Lord Buddha

Postby solo » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 am

Thank you Truthseeker ...
Nice to be here once again.

Return to “Meditation”